Engenius: My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please ...

Discus and support Engenius: My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Engenius (Routers): My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please help ! My router has 3 blue bars and 1 orange... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by FaithInChaos144, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Engenius: My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please ...

Engenius (Routers): My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please help !
    My router has 3 blue bars and 1 orange but there's only appearing 2 blue and the 3rd one isn't showing pls help !!!

:)

FaithInChaos144, Dec 23, 2016
  2. Sipuli91
    Sipuli91 Guest
    do the bars actually mean anything anymore?

To me it's always been (and still is) like 4 bars = 3 bars and vice versa, 2 bars and you can only kill other 2 bar people or 1 barers and 1 bar = you're lagging so much you quit. So yeah, the bars still matter.

Sipuli91, Dec 24, 2016
  3. cubbiEZ4life
    cubbiEZ4life Guest
    Error 80151904 only sometimes

Alright, so we went out and bought a NetGear N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit WLAN Router with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz capabilities like recommended. My Xbox signal has improved from 3 bars to a full 4 bars, but the 4 bars go to 2 bars, to 1 bar, back to 4 bars,
    etc, etc, etc. Nothing is staying constant. We are using Channel 6 (it says we're the only people in our neighborhood using that channel). Everything from the Internet, to even my xbox connection (4 bars now, instead of 3) seem stronger, but my xbox signal
    won't stay on 4 bars. It'll keep skipping from 4, to 2, to 4, to 1, to 4. What's the problem now?

cubbiEZ4life, Dec 24, 2016
  4. Sipuli91 Win User

do the bars actually mean anything anymore?

To me it's always been (and still is) like 4 bars = 3 bars and vice versa, 2 bars and you can only kill other 2 bar people or 1 barers and 1 bar = you're lagging so much you quit. So yeah, the bars still matter.
  5. cubbiEZ4life Win User

Error 80151904 only sometimes

Alright, so we went out and bought a NetGear N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit WLAN Router with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz capabilities like recommended. My Xbox signal has improved from 3 bars to a full 4 bars, but the 4 bars go to 2 bars, to 1 bar, back to 4 bars,
    etc, etc, etc. Nothing is staying constant. We are using Channel 6 (it says we're the only people in our neighborhood using that channel). Everything from the Internet, to even my xbox connection (4 bars now, instead of 3) seem stronger, but my xbox signal
    won't stay on 4 bars. It'll keep skipping from 4, to 2, to 4, to 1, to 4. What's the problem now?
  6. SmoothedSphere9 Win User

Connecting to Actiontec V1000H

Only one (my own) network with 3 bars, I can see 2 neighbors' networks but they are both at 1-2 bars.

No wireless accessories for xbox at all. No 3DTV units at all in the house. The closest wireless device is a laptop and cordless phone about 20 feet away. The laptop connects just fine to the router wirelessly.
  7. yanos101 Win User

connection

4 bars = WTF.....

3 bars = this isn't bad!......

2 bars = hey im laggy but im pawning

1 bars = OMG, HTF did i just get that kill..
  8. Krayus Korianis Win User

Question about summoning assassins.

Each bar = 2 Assassins.

3 Bars = 6 Assassins.

3 Bars = Arrow Storm if you hold LB.

For every two Borgia Towers you bring down, you get 1 Bar on your Assassins Bar up to a max of 3 bars.

Each time you hit the LB button (tap) you summon 2 Assassins who will fight for you until they die.
Thema:

Engenius: My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please ...

1. Engenius: My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please ... - Similar Threads - Engenius router should

2. Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at...: Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at 50mbs and a note 10 phone. Are there any specific router settings or something I can do? and a note 10...
  3. 2 Wired Xboxs, 1 Router

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Wired Xboxs, 1 Router: Long story short. My bf and I both have been connecting Xboxs via wired connection for the last year with no issues. About 2-3 months ago, if his xbox is connected then mine will not connect to...
  4. Hacked account and damaged my router

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacked account and damaged my router: Hi, my sons friend/enemy hacked his ex box and blew up the routers.( DDo's )everything connected to the router turned off and my IP address was compromised. How do I take a step further and block...
  5. change network security protocol - change router config?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    change network security protocol - change router config?: I'm trying to connect a network to my xbox but it's not letting me and this is the message that keeps popping up, "This console supports WPA/WPA2 (personal), WPA2 (personal), and WEP network...
  6. Beta Ring - Joining parties crashes router

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring - Joining parties crashes router: I have had an issue the past couple days where if someone joins a party I'm in, my router will reboot entirely. I've had the router for a little while now and this issue only started the past...
  7. Xbox One party chat problems with eero router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One party chat problems with eero router: Okay, so I have an eero router. I have two Xboxes. I was previously getting a moderate NAT on both Xboxes. I've port-forwarded the multiple required ports on my first xbox. I had to change the...
  8. "Installation Stopped" error when using AT&T Fiber with Orbi Mesh Network Router

in XboX Networking Hardware
    "Installation Stopped" error when using AT&T Fiber with Orbi Mesh Network Router: "Installation Stopped" error when using AT&T Fiber with Orbi Mesh Network Router Hello, I recently installed AT&T Fiber internet and set up my Orbi router with it using an IP passthrough. I can...
  9. Engenius: xbox live banning system is awful

Engenius: xbox live banning system is awful: Engenius (Routers): xbox live banning system is awful Hey Baker, I will be closing this thread as it is linked to a post from over a year ago. You are more than welcomed to start your own, I am...
  10. Engenius: Xbox One Suspended

Engenius: Xbox One Suspended: Engenius (Routers): Xbox One Suspended Hello , after a discussion with online support have my redirect to your service because my Xbox One has been suspended from xbox live for an indefinite...