Engenius: My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please ...

Discus and support Engenius: My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Engenius (Routers): My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please help ! My router has 3 blue bars and 1 orange... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by FaithInChaos144, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Engenius: My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please ...

Engenius (Routers): My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please help !
    My router has 3 blue bars and 1 orange but there's only appearing 2 blue and the 3rd one isn't showing pls help !!!

:)

FaithInChaos144, Dec 23, 2016
  2. Sipuli91
    Sipuli91 Guest
    do the bars actually mean anything anymore?

To me it's always been (and still is) like 4 bars = 3 bars and vice versa, 2 bars and you can only kill other 2 bar people or 1 barers and 1 bar = you're lagging so much you quit. So yeah, the bars still matter.

Sipuli91, Dec 24, 2016
  3. cubbiEZ4life
    cubbiEZ4life Guest
    Error 80151904 only sometimes

Alright, so we went out and bought a NetGear N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit WLAN Router with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz capabilities like recommended. My Xbox signal has improved from 3 bars to a full 4 bars, but the 4 bars go to 2 bars, to 1 bar, back to 4 bars,
    etc, etc, etc. Nothing is staying constant. We are using Channel 6 (it says we're the only people in our neighborhood using that channel). Everything from the Internet, to even my xbox connection (4 bars now, instead of 3) seem stronger, but my xbox signal
    won't stay on 4 bars. It'll keep skipping from 4, to 2, to 4, to 1, to 4. What's the problem now?

cubbiEZ4life, Dec 24, 2016
Thema:

Engenius: My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please ...

1. Engenius: My router should have 3 bars of blue and 1 bar orange but there's only 2 bars please ... - Similar Threads - Engenius router should

2. Router or Xbox Issues "Need Authentication"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Router or Xbox Issues "Need Authentication": Hey all, I finally upgraded (for me) to an ASUS AC3100 router and a stand alone Netgear modem C700 from a Netgear roouter/modem combo CM7000. I went with Asus based upon recommendations from...
  3. : Xbox one X keeps making my Router reset.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox one X keeps making my Router reset.: : Xbox one X keeps making my Router reset. also have tried hardwire and wifi no luck d15bbe37-bedb-4be1-a040-df922097da58
  4. TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help

TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help: TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help Sorry, didn't realize the response was hijacked. This is the user guide for the TP C1200. I've had a TP link Archer before and it was a pretty solid...
  5. D-Link DVA-G3810BN: Problems open ports in my Modem\router D-link DVA 5592

D-Link DVA-G3810BN: Problems open ports in my Modem\router D-link DVA 5592: D-Link DVA-G3810BN: Problems open ports in my Modem\router D-link DVA 5592 You can check this https://portforward.com 9411ee79-72d6-4a89-a27e-7f35ad326ed9
  6. can't connect to xboxlive after router update

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't connect to xboxlive after router update: My landlord updated our wireless, now it's a 2g/5g hookup, and since then I can't connect to xboxlive. When I test network connection it says everything is ok Multiplayer test says can't finish...
  7. : 4G Huawei Router Settings

: 4G Huawei Router Settings: : 4G Huawei Router Settings Thanks for the replies, yer i had read that about mobile carriers. I will ask them, no harm in asking. Even with a moderate nat its still far more playable then the...
  8. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  9. Engenius: xbox live banning system is awful

Engenius: xbox live banning system is awful: Engenius (Routers): xbox live banning system is awful Hey Baker, I will be closing this thread as it is linked to a post from over a year ago. You are more than welcomed to start your own, I am...
  10. Engenius: Xbox One Suspended

Engenius: Xbox One Suspended: Engenius (Routers): Xbox One Suspended Hello , after a discussion with online support have my redirect to your service because my Xbox One has been suspended from xbox live for an indefinite...