engraving on xbox one customized controller

Discus and support engraving on xbox one customized controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i am customizing an xbox one controller and it won’t let me engrave anything. It keeps saying error. e19bcaa0-6383-47f5-aff6-521245b3fa22 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kmorgan9, Nov 7, 2019.

1. kmorgan9
    kmorgan9 Guest

i am customizing an xbox one controller and it won’t let me engrave anything. It keeps saying error.

:)

kmorgan9, Nov 7, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Kmorgan9,

Thank you for that response, have you tried doing this on a different device other than a mobile phone? If you have not then I would suggest that you give it a try on a PC and see if there is any changes.

Give this a try and let us know how it goes.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

You may have better luck using a different browser. I suggest using Microsoft Edge.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello kmorgan9,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this engraving issue with the Design Lab Controller, have you tried to clear the cookies and cache from the browser? I would also suggest trying a different browser or a completely different device
    when trying to create a Design Lab Controller through the website. When you try to create the Design lab controller, what kind of error are you receiving? What kind of error message or code are you receiving when trying to add the engraving.

If you can please reply back letting us know so that we may properly assist you with this issue. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Reach out to Xbox Support.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. kmorgan9 Win User

no, it was just my name. thats why i am confused why it wont work.
Thema:

1. engraving on xbox one customized controller - Similar Threads - engraving customized controller

2. design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...

in XBoX on Windows
    design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...: I'm trying to design a controller for an ibox. It doesn't allow engraving. I get a message "an error has occurred." 429373dd-fd22-4a4c-8c38-00893708e653
  3. Design lab engraving glitch

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design lab engraving glitch: Hi, im trying to engrave my sons name to a controller and i get the message ‘unexpected error has happened’ , ive tried this on safari and explorer. I can add my own gamertag no problem but soon...
  4. Xbox Design Lab - Gravur nicht möglich [Translatino-Xbox Design Lab - engraving not possible]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab - Gravur nicht möglich [Translatino-Xbox Design Lab - engraving not possible]: Ich würde gerne im Design Lab einen Controller mit Gravur als Geschenk bestellen. Egal wo ich es versuche (alle Broser, Handy, auf der Konsole dirfekt), es erscheint immer die Meldung: "Ein...
  5. Engraving is not working!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Engraving is not working!!!!: So I tried engraving a controller for my dad's birthday and when I try to put his name it keeps saying "unexpected error please try again" no matter what I try doing. I tried using a different...
  6. Design lab engrave erro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab engrave erro: Hi all i keep getting an error every time i try to use the engrave option on the design lab no matter what i put in. Dose anyone have a fix for this problem ?...
  7. Wrong Engraving on controller They refused to fix.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong Engraving on controller They refused to fix.: I was in need of a new controller. and I saw the Design Lab which I thought that's pretty neat. I made a custom controller and it cost more than a regular controller because it's custom. and I had...
  8. Engraving Xbox One Controller Design

in XBoX on Consoles
    Engraving Xbox One Controller Design: Split from this thread. I ordered a custom controller that I belive should have had custom engraving. No engraving upon arrival and it seems like there is no way to see the original order, just...
  9. Xbox elite controller needs engrave option to add personalised message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox elite controller needs engrave option to add personalised message: I visited the xbox design lab recently and came across the engrave option. As I am interested in purchasing the xbox elite controller, for the high price tag I would want the option to add this...
  10. Engraving Xbox One Controller Design

in XBoX on Consoles
    Engraving Xbox One Controller Design: This may be a longshot. Is there any way to send a purchased custom Xbox One controller back in for engraving to be added on? I designed a controller with an engraving, and someone purchased it....