Enhancement team

Discus and support Enhancement team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, guys. I've been a dedicated xbox live gamer for a few years now,it's my only source of entertainment, with a reward status of "legend" and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aaron Pardon, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Aaron Pardon
    Aaron Pardon Guest

Enhancement team

Hello, guys. I've been a dedicated xbox live gamer for a few years now,it's my only source of entertainment, with a reward status of "legend" and nearly 80k gamerscore, I've also made a fair few game purchases with college bursaries, but recently Im
    getting so many hate messages on XBL, being followed in game and verbally abused over microphones, and unfortunaltely I dont have enough money to change my Gamertag. As you can imagine, this is causing me a great deal of stress, and making me unable to play
    without upset. Would you be able to do anything at all about this? My privacy settings haven't done the job, either. I'm still getting followed into games, and harrassed. I was originally planning on getting a parent to renew my subscription soon, but if the
    harrassment doesn't stop, I regretfully will have to leave xbox live, due to being upset constantly, and stressed

So, in short, what I'm asking for is, would you be able to somehow change my GT for free, to hopefully finally resolve this issue, due to me having insufficient funds.

Thank you for your time!

:)

Aaron Pardon, Mar 17, 2014
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Enhancement Team

You'd have to have someone file a complaint on your account and if the enforcement team determines it violates the code of conduct they will give you a forced name change. If they do give you a change they will give you a randomly generated tag, you will
    not be able to choose it.

Smwutches, Mar 17, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Enhancement team

You cannot request to have your gamertag changed for free. Your best course of action is to block communications, file a complaint and move on.

x24hrs2livex, Mar 17, 2014
  5. WPAK Win User

Enhancement Team

6. Smwutches Win User

Enhancement Team

You'd have to have someone file a complaint on your account and if the enforcement team determines it violates the code of conduct they will give you a forced name change. If they do give you a change they will give you a randomly generated tag, you will
    not be able to choose it.
  7. Nimbless Win User

Enhancement Team

Oh, alright. Thanks. Have a nice day/night.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Enhancement Team

The enforcement team will only issue a forced name change if your gamertag violates the code of conduct. And if that were to happen they would change your tag to a randomly generated tag, not one you could choose. You will need to pay to change your gamertag.
    If you are getting harrassed, you should file a complaint on those gamers.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Enhancement Team

Sorry, but support is incorrect about how forced name changes work. If your gamertag violates the code of conduct the enforcement team will give you a forced name change by changing your gamertag to a randomly generated one. They do not give you the option
    to confirm it. You will have to pay to change your gamertag again.
Thema:

Enhancement team

1. Enhancement team - Similar Threads - Enhancement team

2. Gta IV Enhanced On Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta IV Enhanced On Xbox One X: I just want to ask if you are able to do a patch of Gta IV for the Xbox One X console, it would be great if you do so. I really want to play this game with an enhancement like you lastly do with...
  3. Xbox One enhanced/4k games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One enhanced/4k games: I just got an Xbox One X to replace my Xbox One. I have a number of older games that are now listed on xbox.com as Xbox One X enhanced/4K. Will they be upgraded to enhance/4k when loaded on the X...
  4. 4K enhanced content not downloading

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K enhanced content not downloading: I'm switching from Xbox One to Xbox One X in a week so i wanted to get ahead and download the 4K content so once i get the X, i will be ready to go. I did tick the box to download 4K content, i...
  5. Halo Wars 2 - Re-buy to get the Xbox One X enhanced version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 - Re-buy to get the Xbox One X enhanced version?: I have the Halo Wars 2 package that was around $100 on my Xbox One S. If I upgraded to Xbox One X would I have to buy the Halo Wars 2 enhanced version? Or does the version I bought already include...
  6. Can not purchase Team Fortress 2 Xbox One Enhanced - No Option Given To Buy It

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not purchase Team Fortress 2 Xbox One Enhanced - No Option Given To Buy It: I have a Xbox One S. I see that Team Fortress 2 is Xbox One Enhanced. But when I go to Xbox.com to buy it, it does not give me the option to buy it. Why is this? ad5eeaac-73c2-42f5-8bd2-522bad6e9bd2
  7. Enhancement Team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enhancement Team.: My Xbox account got hacked a few years back and the hacker charged to my account and it took considerable time and effort toget the situation handled. he used a vulgar name tag on my account . i...
  8. Enhancement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enhancement Team: Hello, Im Sam and Ive been getting abit of hate on my GT. Is there anything you could do about it? Thanks. 8f84cf8f-13c4-45aa-a35f-c7031530b93d
  9. Enhancement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enhancement Team: I've been getting hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and don't have enough money to change my Gamertag, nor make a new account. 4468fd6b-59a3-404f-9cc0-b8cb10355402
  10. Enhancement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enhancement Team: Yesterday when I got on xbox live I decided to change my gamertag because it was long overdue. So when I changed it it was changed too "I TROLL [MOD REMOVED]" and everything was all fine and dandy...