Enlistments now open for DCR

Discus and support Enlistments now open for DCR in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for an elite team? A gaming organization that is among the best when it comes to teamwork and tactical gameplay. DCR is a military structured... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DCR Lt Kanada, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Enlistments now open for DCR

Looking for an elite team? A gaming organization that is among the best when it comes to teamwork and tactical gameplay. DCR is a military structured organization with the goals to excel in the community and enhance the skills of our members. We specialize
    in combat and recon tactics and advanced teamwork strategies. The clan has been active since June 14th, 2010 and we carry a devoted staff that helps us excel and move up in the gaming community. If your interested visit clandcr.weebly.com for more information.

:)

DCR Lt Kanada, Mar 27, 2014
  2. miner

;; Boot debugger files to service

[BootDebuggerFiles.PCAT]

[BootDebuggerFiles.all]

\system32\kd_*_*.dll

\system32\kdstub.dll

EthMan uses raw TCP/IP connections (not HTTP) for remote management and statistics. Optionally, "psw" field is added to requests is the password for remote management is set for miner.

The following commands are available (JSON format):

----------------

REQUEST:

{"id":0,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"miner_getstat1"}

RESPONSE:

{"result": ["9.3 - ETH", "21", "182724;51;0", "30502;30457;30297;30481;30479;30505", "0;0;0", "off;off;off;off;off;off", "53;71;57;67;61;72;55;70;59;71;61;70", "eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999", "0;0;0;0"]}

"9.3 - ETH" - miner version.

"21" - running time, in minutes.

"182724" - total ETH hashrate in MH/s, number of ETH shares, number of ETH rejected shares.

"30502;30457;30297;30481;30479;30505" - detailed ETH hashrate for all GPUs.

"0;0;0" - total DCR hashrate in MH/s, number of DCR shares, number of DCR rejected shares.

"off;off;off;off;off;off" - detailed DCR hashrate for all GPUs.

"53;71;57;67;61;72;55;70;59;71;61;70" - Temperature and Fan speed(%) pairs for all GPUs.

"eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999" - current mining pool. For dual mode, there will be two pools here.

"0;0;0;0" - number of ETH invalid shares, number of ETH pool switches, number of DCR invalid shares, number of DCR pool switches.

COMMENTS:

Gets current statistics.

----------------

REQUEST:

{"id":0,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"miner_restart"}

RESPONSE:

none.

COMMENTS:

Restarts miner.

----------------

REQUEST:

{"id":0,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"miner_reboot"}

RESPONSE:

none.

COMMENTS:

Calls "reboot.bat" for Windows, or "reboot.bash" (or "reboot.sh") for Linux.

----------------

REQUEST:

{"id":0,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"control_gpu", "params":[0, 1]}

RESPONSE:

none.

COMMENTS:

first number - GPU index, or "-1" for all GPUs. Second number - new GPU state, 0 - disabled, 1 - ETH-only mode, 2 - dual mode.

KritsadakornKaewkham, Mar 27, 2014
  3. xxQUISPxx
    xxQUISPxx Guest
    Whats the best gaming tv?

when your in game mode also make sure all your advanced settings are off DCR, smooth motion effect ect

xxQUISPxx, Mar 27, 2014
  4. Sn1p3rSp1d3r Win User

Looking for an active/mature clan to join? Check us out!

A lot going on in our clan now. We are also now enlisted in Clan Challenges!
  5. xxQUISPxx Win User

Whats the best gaming tv?

when your in game mode also make sure all your advanced settings are off DCR, smooth motion effect ect
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Why is my only option to add payment option when trying to purchase dlc?

Hey DCR,

When you go to Settings --> Payment and Billing, does it show you have a balance on your Microsoft Account? Likewise, does your account on
    http://commerce.microsoft.com reflect that too?
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

New early access code for battlefield 1

Hey there, can you please elaborate a bit?

Are you reffering to EA Access? Or are you talking about the Early enlisted version of the game? If you're referring to the Early enlisted version, you don't need a code for this. You should be able to play the game right now. If you're not able to, please
    try to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes!
  8. WCF81 Win User

Navy / Coast Guard Avatar Uniforms

I have been waiting for this as well, but I dont think it will happen now that XBOX one is about to come out. I was really hoping for a navy enlisted digital blue uniform :(
Thema:

Enlistments now open for DCR

1. Enlistments now open for DCR - Similar Threads - Enlistments open DCR

2. Battlefield V Early Enlister

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Early Enlister: Game sharing with a mate, preordered the battlefield v deluxe edition and i have access to that no worries. However i cannot get the early enlister dlc, with access to customization things and...
  3. Battlefield 1 pre-order 8000 rewards point never received for Early Enlisted Edition.

in XBoX Rewards
    Battlefield 1 pre-order 8000 rewards point never received for Early Enlisted Edition.: Never received my 8000 rewards point for pre-order of Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Edition. 7160b5ac-fe40-46a9-8bf7-50a2a1f44351
  4. Battlefeild 1 - Delux Edition (Early Enlister) No Giant's Shadow DLC code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Battlefeild 1 - Delux Edition (Early Enlister) No Giant's Shadow DLC code: Reference number [Mod Removed] after purchasing Battlefeild 1 Early Enlister Digital Download from the Xbox store It downloaded 2 additional add-on's (Hellfighter pack, Delux Edition Content)...
  5. $10 Gift code Battlefield Early Enlister Download not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $10 Gift code Battlefield Early Enlister Download not received: Hello. I bought BF1 Early Enlister Edition and got a $10 gift code on the 17th of October. I still have not received this code and I would like to know why this is and what we can do to resolve...
  6. Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Edition: I ordered the battlefield early edition and I paid $80 for it and I was able to play it early and I was suppose to get the codes and other things as well because I paid the extra money for them....
  7. I have not received my additional content for buying Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Edition..

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received my additional content for buying Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Edition..: I need my additional content please 3f22857d-b902-4775-8d94-a7a3d9fcf9a8
  8. Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition: I pre-ordered the early ennlister deluxe edition of battlefield 1. Then you should have gotten an e-mail with a code to redeem in order to get the deluxe content. I did not know about this. So I...
  9. Xbox Battlefield One Early Enlister Code Won't Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Battlefield One Early Enlister Code Won't Work: My Prepaid Early Enlister Code that came with my Battlefield One won't work. It worked fine and the code downloaded, but once I started the game I couldn't find any of the things the code granted....
  10. early enlister access not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    early enlister access not working: I have the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition which came with my Xbox One S. Access to the Giant's Shadow Map states it should be available to me on early access. However it is not. The Deluxe add-ons...