EnMy Gaming is recruiting for COD: Ghosts (xbox ONE)

Discus and support EnMy Gaming is recruiting for COD: Ghosts (xbox ONE) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; EnMy Gaming is now recruiting looking for anyone who wants to play and is active. im on all the time. If you would like to join EnMy you must have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iiSuddenS1Lence, Jun 5, 2014.

1. EnMy Gaming is recruiting for COD: Ghosts (xbox ONE)

EnMy Gaming is now recruiting looking for anyone who wants to play and is active. im on all the time. If you would like to join EnMy you must have the COD APP and you can apply for the clan or if you message me and friend request me i can send you a clan
    invite. Honestly just want some guys/girls to play with as none of my friends have an XBOX ONE. so please message me if you would like to join.!

:)

iiSuddenS1Lence, Jun 5, 2014
  2. Recruiting for clan for both consoles

We are recruiting for Gta 5 on Xbox 360 We are also recruiting for forza 5 cod ghosts and other games on Xbox one. Hit me up if you'd like more info or would like to join

ScrubbyNickel7, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Looking for new people to play with

SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too

JoshuaCooper44, Jun 5, 2014
  4. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

Looking for new people to play with

SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too
  5. BLG Rager87 Win User

Blacklist Gaming is recruiting 17+ members for Titanfall and BF4!!!

We are now recruiting for COD: Ghosts also. Hit us up!
  6. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

Looking for Teen and up gamers to play with.

SoC is recruiting for cod ghost so if yall are interested send me a message
  7. XOGC xBOSSx Win User

League of Gamers

We are recruiting for COD Ghosts, GTA V, and 2K14. Join us today at www.the-log.tk
  8. VG Sav Win User

Veritas Gaming is Recruiting for Call of Duty and Battlefield on Xbox One

The Xbox Recruitment Staff names have changed. Since myself and (the artist formerly known as) iCryo- are now on Xbox One and Xbox Live, we are now known as and Charlie Clutch. Come join us on COD Ghosts, or sign up now for a future BF4 squad!
Thema:

EnMy Gaming is recruiting for COD: Ghosts (xbox ONE)

1. EnMy Gaming is recruiting for COD: Ghosts (xbox ONE) - Similar Threads - EnMy Gaming recruiting

2. Error to play multiplayers in several games

in XboX Insiders
    Error to play multiplayers in several games: [IMG] Hey everyone, I am asking help, please. I have already called to Client Support at X-Box Brazil and they could help me to verify a lots of configuration and conection tests in my Xbox...
  3. Xbox controller moves too faster in dashboard and in shooter games the joysticks always...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller moves too faster in dashboard and in shooter games the joysticks always...: Hi i purchased an xbox 8 months ago, i am facing problem with the xbox controller, its its moving too fast like 2-3 tiles at once in the dashboard,when i checked the xbox controller app it showed...
  4. game chat not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    game chat not working: I've had an issue with game chat for a while now in 2 games in particular. I have allowed everything for communication in settings. my microphone is perfect for party chat and game chat works on...
  5. Ark download from xbox game store stuck at 66mb

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark download from xbox game store stuck at 66mb: I am trying to download ark: survival evolved from the xbox app using the xbox game pass. I have tried everything on the official help page recommended by people with similar questions. Every time...
  6. Microsoft games on IPad

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft games on IPad: I have Microsoft Solitaire Premium Xbox although I do not have Xbox, I put it on my iPhone, can I also put it on my iPad? d9bcb50b-0be3-4414-b34d-de53eb891123
  7. xbox game pass renewal issue w/ no credit card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass renewal issue w/ no credit card.: My Xbox game pass expired recently so I just bought a $25 Xbox gift card to fix that, but apparently I have auto renew on. In previous thread, I read that being on auto renew, the overdraft...
  8. Downloading a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading a game: So I downloaded Star Wars Battlefront 2 after buying it from the microsoft store, and then decided to refund it. I then had a friend gameshare it from his xbox and started downloading, but when I...
  9. New store doesn't let you buy games for yourself, if you have trial version.

in XboX Insiders
    New store doesn't let you buy games for yourself, if you have trial version.: Reported. Posting for visibility. I had previously downloaded and played the trial versions of Evil Within 2, and Watchdogs 2. Saw they were on sale and went to purchase, but the store says I...
  10. Please address game capture issues in MW with your partners at Activision

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please address game capture issues in MW with your partners at Activision: Ever since Warzone launched game capture in the mode has been broken. This is not a good look for the worlds most powerful console. While I understand its an issue on the developer end, you're not...