Enrollment Help!

Discus and support Enrollment Help! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm part of the Omega Ring, but would like to go to the Beta ring, how would I go about this? I've checked the FAQ on the site but it doesn't state how... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/theunderlyingconcept, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Enrollment Help!

I'm part of the Omega Ring, but would like to go to the Beta ring, how would I go about this? I've checked the FAQ on the site but it doesn't state how to change. Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/theunderlyingconcept
    [link] [comments]

/u/theunderlyingconcept, Nov 4, 2019
  2. BaiIeyG Win User

Xbox One Updates

Hi Optikon4658,

I used to have this problem and it was because I had my console enrolled in the XBOX preview program. If you also are enrolled then this is a pretty normal occurence.

If you would like to check if you’re enrolled there is an app on your console you can use for this. It is the Xbox insider Hub.

Hope this helps.
  3. CyanEar46807061 Win User

XBox One X Error codes after failed update. Unable to resolve with USB update

No, its not enrolled on the Insider program. I have gone through the help article already but nothing on there has helped.
  4. concept dc Win User

Enroll pending> please help!

Yeah, the enrollment is taking a bit for myself too - we just have to be patient. Once that enrollment is complete, we'll be able to update to the preview build OS.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey everyone!

Due to the large amount of folks joining the Preview Program, this process is taking longer than normal. If you are still seeing the enroll pending status, no further action is necessary. If you have any additional inquires, feel free to make a post in
    the Preview Forum. Thanks in advance!
  6. -- Rick -- Win User

Hi,

sounds like your console is currently being added to the program (you must have had a message from the team in the first place to get the app).

You just have to wait! More info is available in the
    FAQ
Thema:

Enrollment Help!

1. Enrollment Help! - Similar Threads - Enrollment Help

2. "Sign in with the account that enrolled" how do I swap the ownership to myself?

in XboX Insiders
    "Sign in with the account that enrolled" how do I swap the ownership to myself?: I have access to the original account but I'd like to swap the ownership to my account since my level is higher and can update to earlier builds submitted by /u/andrew7453 [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft only allowing me to play on beta version despite not being enrolled in the beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft only allowing me to play on beta version despite not being enrolled in the beta...: I have been trying to play Minecraft on my xbox one, however, for some reason despite the fact that I am not participating in the beta programme it says I am. When I look at the insider app all it...
  4. Unable to enroll in Xbox Live rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to enroll in Xbox Live rewards: i have attempted multiple times to enroll but each time i click continue i receive a message i need to join Xbox live. I have had Xbox Live Gold for several years and not sure what the issue is....
  5. HELP I Have un enrolled from skip ahead alpha but can't get out 1 week later?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP I Have un enrolled from skip ahead alpha but can't get out 1 week later?: Hello, I had un enrolled from skip ahead alpha 4 days ago. Then my xbox one X had issue and was sent off to the factory for testing. I get the same xbox back that had been factory reset at...
  6. cant go back to normal version of minecraft windows 10 edition after enrolling for beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant go back to normal version of minecraft windows 10 edition after enrolling for beta: cant go back to normal version of minecraft windows 10 edition after enrolling for beta and i am not able to use realms anymore even after reinstalling the game please help!...
  7. Xbox one Preview Program Enroll on different xbox one need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Preview Program Enroll on different xbox one need help: So i bought a new xbox one and i need help geting the insider program from my old xbox one to my new xbox one. I am currently enrolled on my other xbox one console and would realy like to move it...
  8. Enroll pending> please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enroll pending> please help!: At the time I'm posting this it is 6-23-15. I downloaded the Xbox preview dashboard app two days ago. I put in mass effect and nothing happened. I checked console registration and it says status:...
  9. Help to un-enroll from the preview/xbox insider hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help to un-enroll from the preview/xbox insider hub: Can someone help me un enroll from xbox preview dashboard or xbox insider hub. bb652bd0-a0af-42e3-b03e-f10d7c8d9a80
  10. Hello, I need help accessing the forums. I have been invited and enrolled.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I need help accessing the forums. I have been invited and enrolled.: Hello, I need help accessing the preview forums. And one more thing, how can I claim the prize I have won? (sweepstakes one) I have not received a code or an e-mail. (Thanks in advance)...