Enrollment to the preview forum

Discus and support Enrollment to the preview forum in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; my console says that im enrolled for the xbox preview and im receiving the updates and messages from xbox preview but i cant go into the preview forums... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cheekii Breekii, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Enrollment to the preview forum

my console says that im enrolled for the xbox preview and im receiving the updates and messages from xbox preview but i cant go into the preview forums

:)

Cheekii Breekii, Aug 19, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

I have sent a pm on your behalf. Please keep an eye on your thread for a response.

onyxishere, Aug 19, 2014
  3. waFUzel
    waFUzel Guest

Thank you, i now have access to the forum

waFUzel, Aug 19, 2014
  4. Enrollment to the preview forum

Hey there, BrokenNetCode! You'll want to send Miss Portia a Private Message.
    Here's a post from her. All you have to do is hit the envelope at the bottom of her post to send her a message. She should be able to get you sorted out. Enrollment to the preview forum :)

Misses Quinzel, Aug 21, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

I have sent a pm on your behalf. Please keep an eye on your thread for a response.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, BrokenNetCode! You'll want to send Miss Portia a Private Message.
    Here's a post from her. All you have to do is hit the envelope at the bottom of her post to send her a message. She should be able to get you sorted out. :)
  7. waFUzel Win User

Thank you, i now have access to the forum
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, waFUzel! You should have access to the
    Update Preview Forums now. Head on over there and give your suggestions for the update. :D
  9. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Help: Preview Program Brightness Problem

As a side note, if you cannot access the preview forums be aware that you must enrol your xbox into the latest preview even if you were previously enrolled into the earlier previews, if you launch the Xbox Preview dashboard app, select the registration option
    and enrol for the latest xbox experience preview then once the Xbox is enrolled you should be able to access the preview forums.
Thema:

1. Enrollment to the preview forum - Similar Threads - Enrollment preview forum

2. Enrollment to the preview forum

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Enrollment to the preview forum: I received the latest September preview update but it seems i still do not have access to the live preview forums. The enrollment still says pending but i have the update already which seems to...
  3. Xbox one Preview Program Enroll on different xbox one need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Preview Program Enroll on different xbox one need help: So i bought a new xbox one and i need help geting the insider program from my old xbox one to my new xbox one. I am currently enrolled on my other xbox one console and would realy like to move it...
  4. Trouble with New Enrollment of the Preview Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with New Enrollment of the Preview Program: i download the insider app a week ago did all the quests i could and enrolled into the preview program but while i was pending my son was messing about with our windows 10 gaming pc and i have the...
  5. Help to un-enroll from the preview/xbox insider hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help to un-enroll from the preview/xbox insider hub: Can someone help me un enroll from xbox preview dashboard or xbox insider hub. bb652bd0-a0af-42e3-b03e-f10d7c8d9a80
  6. purchased Xbox one second hand from gamestop, it is enrolled in preview program and having ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased Xbox one second hand from gamestop, it is enrolled in preview program and having ...: My girlfriend and I purchased an xbox one from game stop about a month and a half ago. We were curious as to why there were updates so often for the longest time and after the latest update it...
  7. Auto Un-enrolled from Update Preview in less than 24 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto Un-enrolled from Update Preview in less than 24 hours: Hi Support, I received a message on 31st Jan 2017 stating that I had been selected to join the Update Preview Beta ring. I installed the hub, and selected to join the fast ring where my status...
  8. Preview Enroll

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Enroll: My enrollment has been pending for the preview updates for around two weeks now, and I wasn't wondering when it will be till I am enrolled and can test out the preview update...
  9. My newly bought (used) console is enrolled in Preview Program and I want to un-enroll it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My newly bought (used) console is enrolled in Preview Program and I want to un-enroll it: I spoke to a chat agent, and explained my situation and was directed here. I bought a used console privately, and the console was enrolled in the preview program from the previous owner on his...
  10. Unable to access Preview forum - fully enrolled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access Preview forum - fully enrolled: Hi, I'm unable to access the Preview forum after being fully enrolled into the preview program How can I get access? Thanks 97b6c389-8873-4727-a60f-8382b3405701