Entering Vehicles

Discus and support Entering Vehicles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone noticed a delay with the sound effects as you get in a vehicle. Its really annoying. 407d385a-0621-4c18-9b48-5fe18047da62 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarthDooku, Feb 23, 2014.

1. DarthDooku
    DarthDooku Guest

Entering Vehicles

Has anyone noticed a delay with the sound effects as you get in a vehicle. Its really annoying.

:)

DarthDooku, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Inapplicable
    Inapplicable Guest
    L.A Noire

Hold the Y button down when entering a vehicle and your partner will drive.

Inapplicable, Feb 23, 2014
  3. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    Help finding the Sabre GT online

I've also noticed when in a solo session that entering and exiting your house will spawn a new cycle of vehicles.

Mafivee, Feb 23, 2014
  4. Inapplicable Win User

L.A Noire

Hold the Y button down when entering a vehicle and your partner will drive.
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

Can't Find The Karin Futo

Is it possible the traffic spawns random vehicles from a group each time we enter GTA: O?
  6. Mafivee Win User

Help finding the Sabre GT online

I've also noticed when in a solo session that entering and exiting your house will spawn a new cycle of vehicles.
  7. LegendOfGta Win User

stupid ways you failed missions

Lamar falling down while entering a vehicle and then getting shot by the LSPD. I felt a bit of satisfaction from it though...
  8. XxDISMEMBEREDxX Win User

Feelings on the radio stations?

I turned off the music volume. The radio station changing everytime I enter my vehicle was too much to bear.
Thema:

Entering Vehicles

1. Entering Vehicles - Similar Threads - Entering Vehicles

2. Problem with entering detail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with entering detail: Every time I fill the repair request they say 'not valid to your zone ' I live in delhi india I need to repair my x box so please help me ? 93b28848-429e-4f3a-9771-c1f2c6bdce5e
  3. xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account: I'm trying for the first time to connect to xbox live on my xbox360 I have set up a new email address through outlook for this. How do I use this account (email and password) to sign in. I do...
  4. Can't load Ark. Message I get doesn't exist when I enter it into the web site.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load Ark. Message I get doesn't exist when I enter it into the web site.: Been trying to run Ark for the last 3 hours. It won't load. And the code it gives me does nothing. c575de4f-31e9-4924-bd40-2b1d8eaa6492
  5. where do i enter the entry number key on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    where do i enter the entry number key on pc: where do i enter the entry number key on pc 66edab03-c8fc-41c9-84b5-99a99e4668bb
  6. como entro directo a mi nube [Translation-how i enter directly to my cloud]

in XBoX Accessibility
    como entro directo a mi nube [Translation-how i enter directly to my cloud]: Desde qué lugar puedo entrar directamente a mi nube [Translation-Where can I go directly to my cloud?] fad50519-48aa-42ee-b13f-6d84b161a5f3
  7. Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.: So we have another problem. Microsoft Wordament on mobile phones. Since last night after I completed last month's daily challenge. I can no longer access the Daily Challenge anymore. It's probably...
  8. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card: i cannot add my card on my profile it keeps saying Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card 56b7270f-6562-43b7-846d-afd6f0788317
  9. Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug: My friend plays on an iPad and created a world for us to play on and we made a lot of progress and made it to The End even defeating the Ender Dragon and decided to go to the End City. My friend...
  10. Metro Exodus Trava antes de entrar no menu[Translation-Metro Exodus hangs before entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Trava antes de entrar no menu[Translation-Metro Exodus hangs before entering...: o jogo trava depois do video no começo e nao consigo jogar por causa disso, [mod removed-profanity] eu paguei o xbox game pass e nao consigo jogar poderiam fazer algo a respeito obrigado...