Entering Vehicles

Discus and support Entering Vehicles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone noticed a delay with the sound effects as you get in a vehicle. Its really annoying. 407d385a-0621-4c18-9b48-5fe18047da62 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarthDooku, Feb 23, 2014.

1. DarthDooku
    DarthDooku Guest

Entering Vehicles

Has anyone noticed a delay with the sound effects as you get in a vehicle. Its really annoying.

:)

DarthDooku, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Inapplicable
    Inapplicable Guest
    L.A Noire

Hold the Y button down when entering a vehicle and your partner will drive.

Inapplicable, Feb 23, 2014
  3. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    Help finding the Sabre GT online

I've also noticed when in a solo session that entering and exiting your house will spawn a new cycle of vehicles.

Mafivee, Feb 23, 2014
  4. Inapplicable Win User

L.A Noire

Hold the Y button down when entering a vehicle and your partner will drive.
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

Can't Find The Karin Futo

Is it possible the traffic spawns random vehicles from a group each time we enter GTA: O?
  6. Mafivee Win User

Help finding the Sabre GT online

I've also noticed when in a solo session that entering and exiting your house will spawn a new cycle of vehicles.
  7. LegendOfGta Win User

stupid ways you failed missions

Lamar falling down while entering a vehicle and then getting shot by the LSPD. I felt a bit of satisfaction from it though...
  8. XxDISMEMBEREDxX Win User

Feelings on the radio stations?

I turned off the music volume. The radio station changing everytime I enter my vehicle was too much to bear.
Thema:

Entering Vehicles

1. Entering Vehicles - Similar Threads - Entering Vehicles

2. how to enter the machine spects (pc)

in XboX Insiders
    how to enter the machine spects (pc): any one knows how to enter your pc spects on the insider program to be able to recept the beta of any game pleaseee. submitted by /u/IKERCO89 [link] [comments]
  3. Não foi possível entrar no Xbox Live -[Translation - Xbox Live could not be entered]

in XBoX on Windows
    Não foi possível entrar no Xbox Live -[Translation - Xbox Live could not be entered]: Olá! Recentemente tenho passado por alguns problemas ao tentar jogar jogos baixados pelo Game Pass da Xbox. Testei dois jogos diferentes - Human Fall Flat e Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - e...
  4. Problema de entrar no Manecraft[Translation-Problem of entering no Manecraft]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema de entrar no Manecraft[Translation-Problem of entering no Manecraft]: Quando vou jogar manecraft não conciguo pois fica na que lá tela de carregamento,carregando infinitamente fazendo com que eu não concigua jogar o jogo alguem sabe como resolver isso?...
  5. 地平线4无法进入游戏 -[Translation - Horizon 4 cannot enter the game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    地平线4无法进入游戏 -[Translation - Horizon 4 cannot enter the game]: [img] pc上进入这个界面然后就自动退出了 请问怎么解决。 -[Translation - Enter this interface on the PC and then automatically exit. How to solve it.] 40b1d2e9-6cad-4a6f-b260-1755836cb152
  6. Jogo com problema ao entrar [Edit - Translation] - Game with problem when entering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo com problema ao entrar [Edit - Translation] - Game with problem when entering: O meu rainbow six siege é em midia física e eu nao consigo entrar, esta dizendo que eu nao sou o dono do jogo [Edit - Translation] - My rainbow six siege is in physical media and I can't get in,...
  7. Erro ao entrar em jogos e apps /// Error entering games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro ao entrar em jogos e apps /// Error entering games and apps: Não estou conseguindo acessar alguns jogos e apps, ficando dando o erro 0x800705b4 e ja nao sei mais o que fazer alguem sabe? I'm not able to access some games and apps, giving the error...
  8. Problem with plex app on console after creating a plex account when I go to enter the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with plex app on console after creating a plex account when I go to enter the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  9. Can’t send messages or reply on Xbox 360 (enter gamertag button greyed out)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t send messages or reply on Xbox 360 (enter gamertag button greyed out): So I got an Xbox 360 about last week (yes I know I’m veeeery late since this is the original) and I was hooked to it 24/7. Well not literally, but that’s beside the point. So I tried to go onto...
  10. Minecraft PE stops letting me enter lab connections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE stops letting me enter lab connections: keep having problem with LAN connection with me and my son’s world. We have updated and both have the same versions. Its not all the time but sometimes we will be playing a world together, stop...