Eon bundle

Discus and support Eon bundle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Хотелось бы узнать, до какого числа будет eon bundle с консолью [Translation] I'd like to know how many eon bundle scans will be with the console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Даниил_413, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Eon bundle

Хотелось бы узнать, до какого числа будет eon bundle с консолью

[Translation]

I'd like to know how many eon bundle scans will be with the console

:)

Даниил_413, Jun 13, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Eon skin fortnite battle Royale

Hey Knightown,

Currently, the only way to obtain the Eon skin is to purchase the Xbox One S Fortnite Eon Bundle. It is not available as an individual purchase for current Xbox owners.
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

FORTNITE EON BUNDLE

Is the eon bundle available in your region or did you import the bundle from elsewhere. If you imported it it is likely the code doesntwork for your region
  4. NEOLINK-175 Win User

Fortnite bundle

There are 3rd party sites that may offer the Eon set code separately from the bundle but Microsoft isn't selling them separately as they are an exclusive part of the bundle.
  5. Expertgamet102 Win User

pakiet eon [Translation - Eon Package]

he i bought the xbox on s with the eon fortnite bundle but I didn't get the code
  6. CLAUDEANDREW Win User

Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle

Hi i just purchased eon bundle i put the code in and it wont work for me
Thema:

Eon bundle

1. Eon bundle - Similar Threads - Eon bundle

2. I purchased the Eon Bundle but it did not work for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Eon Bundle but it did not work for me: I purchased the Eon bundle from the stor but it did not got entered in my account. a379c7c7-94c0-4100-8694-a7f1f01f1b99
  3. eon bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    eon bundle: хотелось бы узнать, до какого числа будет длиться данная акция, то есть xbox one s с eon bundle [Translation-I would like to know how long this action will last, i.e. xbox one s with eon bundle ]...
  4. Fortnite EON BUNDLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite EON BUNDLE: hello i buy xbox one but my eon bundle dont working can u give me new code please its on russian language [img] ba061137-0283-4853-8bba-01316907bd3d
  5. eon bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    eon bundle: Hi, I just bought my son an xbox with the eon code bundle and I decided to download all the games and redeem all the codes so he can play his new xbox when he gets home. Unfortunately, there...
  6. Fortnite Eon Bundle Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Eon Bundle Error: Hello, After linking my Xbox account to my new Fortnite Code it said my account was blocked because I needed parent permission to log onto Fortnite. After contacting 2 customer support people I...
  7. Accidentally redeemed eon bundle on wrong account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally redeemed eon bundle on wrong account.: I have accidentally redeemed the eon bundle pack on the wrong epic games account, I was wondering if someone could help me transfer the content on to my main epic games account. Like a refund for...
  8. Fortnite Eon Bundle for Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Eon Bundle for Xbox One S: Okay so yesterday i bought a brand new xbox one bundle with the eon skin included in the bundle and when i got home i opened the box and there was just a minecraft code even though it says on the...
  9. FORTNITE EON BUNDLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORTNITE EON BUNDLE: Hello Microsoft i buy the xbox one with the fortnite bundle but the code doesnt work.Can you send me new code for the Eon bundle 14f409dd-0c20-4c89-af02-77fda66cfcef
  10. hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I: hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now? 8b131e23-d5ca-414a-b4fb-4a1b2358aec7