Eon Skin

Discus and support Eon Skin in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi is the Eon skin for fortnite still in sale or is it Expired dd44097a-3132-4da1-a8de-115f7fc1b96e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RickyParvez, Aug 28, 2019.

1. RickyParvez
    RickyParvez Guest

Eon Skin

Hi

is the Eon skin for fortnite still in sale or is it Expired

:)

RickyParvez, Aug 28, 2019
  2. maxinebaker1 Win User

I can't get the eon skin I can't find the code in the box

I can't get the eon skin I can't find it in the box so can I get a new code
    Plz can i have a new code plz for the eon skin
  3. TimofeiTitov Win User

Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated please replace

Этот код для Fortnite Eon Skin.
    Код уже был активирован, прошу выдать замену

[Mod Translation- This code is for Fortnite Eon Skin. The Code has already been activated, please issue a replacement ]
  4. YT NUN1X Win User

Eon Skin

Eon skin is still in sale

edit

but may not be in your region/country.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Eon skin fortnite battle Royale

Hey Knightown,

Currently, the only way to obtain the Eon skin is to purchase the Xbox One S Fortnite Eon Bundle. It is not available as an individual purchase for current Xbox owners.
  6. KingCHRISOP77 Win User

I need EON skin

I bought the XBOX ONE S 1tb but did not get the code for the eon skin.
Thema:

Eon Skin

1. Eon Skin - Similar Threads - Eon Skin

2. I need my eon skin back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need my eon skin back: So 2 months ago I reseted my fortnite account I thought I would still have my xbox eon skin but I didnt get it back. I was wondering if I could still get my eon skin back....
  3. I recently bought the eon skin with 500 vbucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought the eon skin with 500 vbucks: I was able to buy the eon skin pack that only includes the skin and 500 vbucks so if I buy the bundle that includes save the world and the glider and pickaxe will I be able to redeem it to the...
  4. Xbox One S - EON skin (fortnite)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S - EON skin (fortnite): Hello, i already own the Xbox One S console before the EON skin was announced and i want to get the skin but i don't know if i have to go and buy another Xbox One S with the bundle code or if i...
  5. Eon skin fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eon skin fortnite: Hello, I bought a controller a couple days ago that said it had an eon skin inside but when i opened it there was only a controller. Can you please help me? I really want that skin because i...
  6. Fortnite eon skin code unable to get

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite eon skin code unable to get: Hi guys, I've recently purchased the Xbox One S tht is supposed to come with an Eon Skin Code but i dont see any of it right now. It would be very helpful if anyone could fix this problem for me...
  7. I lost my eon skin code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I lost my eon skin code: ola microsoft eu perdi o código de eon da pele em fortnite porque minha mãe jogou o papel com o código fora eu poderia devolvê-lo para mim? [Translated by Mod] Ola Microsoft I lost the Skin eon...
  8. Code EON Skin Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code EON Skin Fortnite: Bonjour je voudrais un code pour le pack EON Skin Fortnite . Merci cordialement [Mod Translation: Hello I would like a code for the EON Skin pack Fortnite. Thank you cordially ]...
  9. Eon Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eon Skin: I have redeemed my code for the Eon Skin and it seems to be no where to be found when I load up Fortnite. Was looking for some help with this. b5628609-f3cc-4e41-bdb0-329f88ca9afa
  10. Eon Skin.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eon Skin.: Hola, yo compre mi Xbox hace casi un año. Y me entere hace un mes o así, que había un paquete de skins de Fortnite, el ''Eon Skin'' Y Pienso que no es justo que deba conseguir otra consola por...