epic account

Discus and support epic account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to change the email linked to my epic games account and i cant cuz i dont have access to that email. i tried to talk to epic games about it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jenniferdeem, Feb 11, 2020.

1. jenniferdeem
    jenniferdeem Guest

epic account

I'm trying to change the email linked to my epic games account and i cant cuz i dont have access to that email. i tried to talk to epic games about it and its not working can someone help me

:)

jenniferdeem, Feb 11, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Linking epic games account to sons new live account?

Hi there,

as far as I know there are options to disconnect an Epic account from an Xbox Live account and options to link an Epic account to an Xbox Live Account, so my assumption is that it could be possible.

See this link for steps in regards to both actions:
    https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/epic-accounts/?l=en&s=epic-accounts

But I have Not tried this myself so I'm not sure and there might be a risks involved.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped

The purchases and battle pass are linked to your son's EPIC account.

So if you made a new EPIC account and linked the gamertag to that, of course no previous purchases are there.

You need to link your son's Xbox Gamertag account to the correct EPIC account with which you made the previous purchases.

BUT BEWARE!!! If you only used the console to link to an EPIC account WITHOUT making that first EPIC Account a

"full EPIC account" as described here
    , it might be that your purchases are now lost!!!

If you need help with that, you would have to contact the EPIC support from the link above using the "Contact us" button at the bottom of the page.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

how do you delete data on online games

You Only need delete the Epic Account? If you know the Epic Account Data with you have you can go and access your epic account and Unlink with your Live account
  5. dArK ll tAzEr Win User

Issue with linked gamers and Epic 2FA

You have to log in to your sons epic account on the epic website and then go to your epic games account and set up 2FA on there
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

I need help removing fortnite account of of my xbox account

Hello Travon.Mitchell,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to disconnect your Epic Games account from your Microsoft account. The Epic Games support website contains an article that provides more information on

disconnecting your Epic Games account from your Microsoft account
    . If you are not sure which Microsoft account the Epic Games account is connected to, you will want to reach out to Epic Games support for that inquiry by selecting "contact us" in the link
    we provided. Be sure to let us know the results Travon.Mitchell!
Thema:

epic account

1. epic account - Similar Threads - epic account

2. Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.: [img] When I try to link my xbox live account to a new epic games account, I get this error message that tells me to login to xbox. Why does it say that I don't have an xbox profile associated...
  3. Epic games account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic games account: Im trying to unlink my epic games account to connect to another, It sends the email but the account doesnt disconnect i tried disconnecting multiple times, it doesnt work I NEED MAJOR HELP!!!...
  4. I cant add the vbucks gift card i have to my epic games account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant add the vbucks gift card i have to my epic games account: Epic says I don't have anything linked, but when I try to link my Xbox account to Epic, it says I'm already linked to an account. why are you making this so difficult?...
  5. Epic games is not recognizing my Microsoft account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic games is not recognizing my Microsoft account!: This is the message I keep receiving; any thoughts? MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ALREADY LINKED TO ANOTHER EPIC GAMES ACCOUNT 2ec40e67-b6b0-48bd-b641-ec58c33d1a07
  6. making a epic games account and then link my xbox account to it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    making a epic games account and then link my xbox account to it: lately I sold my Xbox one s, I am trying to install fortnite on my PC now. but when I try to login he says: There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...
  7. If i delete my epic games account with a different email then my Xbox accounts and i did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i delete my epic games account with a different email then my Xbox accounts and i did...: I am trying to delete my epic games account on the epic games store so that i may link my Xbox account with my Nintendo switch account and get my fortnite skins and stuff on switch. But it says if...
  8. Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic Games account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic Games account: How do I unlink my xbox account from Epic Games so I can link my epic games account to my xbox correctly? Error message is "Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic...
  9. Update Xbox account email...Epic account pointing to wrong Xbox email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Update Xbox account email...Epic account pointing to wrong Xbox email: Hello, I'm trying to help my son and with my database background I could fix this in an instant in Epic's database, but obviously I don't have access:). Epic's first line of help is struggling to...
  10. Transfer of Fortnite V-Bucks Purchased through Microsoft to My Kids Epic Accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of Fortnite V-Bucks Purchased through Microsoft to My Kids Epic Accounts: Good Afternoon, I recently purchased V-Bucks for my three kids. I'm trying to transfer these v-bucks to their epic games accounts. is this possible? Thank you in advance Rick...