Epic Games Account

Discus and support Epic Games Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I find out what epic games account my xbox account is linked to? daf2827b-557b-4bf9-a80f-602549fe6eeb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Laila :), Sep 16, 2020 at 10:12 PM.

1. Laila :)
    Laila :) Guest

Epic Games Account

How do I find out what epic games account my xbox account is linked to?

:)

2. XBF Leo G Win User

I need help removing fortnite account of of my xbox account

Hello Travon.Mitchell,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to disconnect your Epic Games account from your Microsoft account. The Epic Games support website contains an article that provides more information on

disconnecting your Epic Games account from your Microsoft account
    . If you are not sure which Microsoft account the Epic Games account is connected to, you will want to reach out to Epic Games support for that inquiry by selecting "contact us" in the link
    we provided. Be sure to let us know the results Travon.Mitchell!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

recuperar vinculación de fortnite consola xbox one [Translation-recover fortnite xbox one console binding]

Hi Leonardo,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately, if some someone else has linked your Epic Games account to their Xbox profile, then your Epic Games account was compromised by somebody else and only they can unlink the two accounts.

You will need to contact Epic Games for assistance with your Epic Games account: https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/epic-accounts/

I hope this helps.
  4. Allebas Win User

Fortnite Linked Account

Hi ijoseh0812,

You can reach out to Epichttps://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/epic-accounts/. Did you load the game on your Xbox and see if you have all the stuff you purchased?
    Because you should have all the stuff you purchase. The Epic account won't affect anything you brought via Xbox.

Update:

I went to Epic games support website and found this:

How do I disconnect my console/platform account from my Epic Games account?

Please be aware that disconnecting your console/platform account from your Epic Games account is highly discouraged for the following reasons:
    • Your game progression and purchases are stored on your Epic account. So, if you disconnect your console/platform from your Epic account, you lose access to that data.
    • If you sign in to your Epic Games account using a console/platform that was disconnected, you will automatically create a brand new Epic account. This new account will not have any game progression
  5. dArK ll tAzEr Win User

Issue with linked gamers and Epic 2FA

You have to log in to your sons epic account on the epic website and then go to your epic games account and set up 2FA on there
  6. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Change Xbox account Email

Hi,

sorry but can't transfer the games or progress to another account.

You mentioned the game Fortnite, I only know this:

if you access to your account from epic games, you can unlink the epic games account from the xbox account and then, that epic account can be linked to another microsoft account / email.
Thema:

Epic Games Account

1. Epic Games Account - Similar Threads - Epic Games Account

2. Unlink/RElink epic games account to my xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink/RElink epic games account to my xbox account: I tried to connect my xbox account to my epic games account but epic said I already have an epic games account linked to my xbox account. I want to know how to unlink my xbox profile to whatever...
  3. i cant log into epic games account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant log into epic games account.: message comes up saying: there was an error processing credentials from the external login system. ive tried removing and reinstalling. the trouble shooter is all green checks. enabled the...
  4. Epic Games connects to the wrong Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Epic Games connects to the wrong Xbox account: Within my son's Epic Games account he currently has a connection to his Switch. When I try to link to his new box (which is his home xbox) I want it to connect to his xbox account, but instead it...
  5. How do I connect my epic games account to Xbox 1 fortniet

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I connect my epic games account to Xbox 1 fortniet: hi i have tried many times connecting my epic game account to xbox 1 but it says error what shall i do 2d6056d8-4754-435f-8b6a-84dd24fa430a
  6. I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support: [img] I've contacted epic games about it and they said it could be because it's a child account and I need to get ahold of xbox to help so can you guys help me too?...
  7. Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!: I'm trying to login to my Epic Games account on my Xbox and every time I go to "Sign In" to link my Xbox Live Account To my Epic Games account (even though I've never made an "Epic Games" account,...
  8. Unable to log into Epic Games Account,

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log into Epic Games Account,: I tried to log into epic games today and got the error message. "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system." I have been able to log in before and I'm wondering...
  9. Epic Games Account does not link tomy Xbox account - it comes up with a different name!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic Games Account does not link tomy Xbox account - it comes up with a different name!: I have tried linking 3 separate epic games accounts to my xbox live account and very time it links to an xbox with a username i do not recognise. I log in to the xbox after creating the epic games...
  10. Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!: Hi, so my boys both have an xbox each, xbox accounts with different gamer tags and separate email addresses. They share a live gold account via family share from Son 1's xbox. Son 1 has an epic...