Epic games

Discus and support Epic games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Am pierdut tot pregresul de la Fortnite. Cum pot schimba contul de epic gamesc de pe consola xbox? am dezinstalat fortnite si tot de la 0 imi apare.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SystolicBee8645, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Epic games

Am pierdut tot pregresul de la Fortnite. Cum pot schimba contul de epic gamesc de pe consola xbox?

am dezinstalat fortnite si tot de la 0 imi apare. Pe tel e ok.

[Translate]

I lost all the pregrels from Fortnite. How do I change the epic Gamesc account on the Xbox console?

I uninstalled fortnite and everything from 0 pops up. The phone's OK.

:)

SystolicBee8645, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Mass Effect 3 demo and Xbox Live update

Epic game is epic that is all.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Epic games

Hello SystolicBee8645!

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest uninstalling / reinstalling Fortnite and I would recommend resetting your Xbox console. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [DELETE EVERYTHING]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything, go with that option. . This will reset the Operating system
    [OS] of the console and allow you a fresh start-up. Hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Epic games

Am pierdut tot pregresul de la Fortnite. Cum pot schimba contul de epic gamesc de pe consola xbox?

am dezinstalat fortnite si tot de la 0 imi apare. Pe tel e ok.

[Translate]

I lost all the pregrels from Fortnite. How do I change the epic Gamesc account on the Xbox console?

I uninstalled fortnite and everything from 0 pops up. The phone's OK.
    Account linking is on the epic website.

puteți conecta conturi doar de pe site-ul epics
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Epic games

Hey there SystolicBee,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Mouse and Keyboard doesn't work anymore on Xbox one x? [fortnite]

The issue is with Epic games, nothing Xbox can do until Epic games fixes it.
Thema:

Epic games

1. Epic games - Similar Threads - Epic games

2. No me deja entrar a la cuenta de epic games [Edit - Translation] - Don't let me into the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No me deja entrar a la cuenta de epic games [Edit - Translation] - Don't let me into the...: Hola mi problema es que no me deja entrar a mi cuenta de epic games me marca error y igual en la app de xbox cuando quiero poner una foto personaliza me dice que mi cuenta no es de adulto que...
  3. Add Wrong Account (xbox account) Epic Games: Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add Wrong Account (xbox account) Epic Games: Fortnite: Greeting! Have a nice day! I'd like to ask for help, of course, if they can! Nowadays, this is a widespread game, no other than Fortnite. I recently got an XboX One S game console to play on. I...
  4. Epic Games Fortnite account issue with xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games Fortnite account issue with xbox: My son plays Fortnite and has an epic games account. According to them the epic games account is already linked to an xbox account. How this is possible we are not sure as we have never linked it...
  5. Epic game account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Epic game account: My xbox fortnite is linked to an epic games account that we do not have access to so cannot delink. Anyway to force a delink? 9ca73928-34d3-49fb-9187-e6962433f03b
  6. Unlinking Epic Games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinking Epic Games: I have searched nearly everywhere on the internet for the answer for this. I was hacked one day but got my account back but the hacker linked their epic games account to my xbox account and now I...
  7. restricciones de vinculación de cuentas de epic games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    restricciones de vinculación de cuentas de epic games: Necesito ayuda para vincular mi cuenta de epic a mi xbox ya que al vincularla me dice que ya esta vinculada a otro cuenta de xbox y dice que utilice la original pero no recuerdo el correo ni el...
  8. Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...: HI I am wondering whether If I purchase vbucks from the ms store pc and have linked my microsoft acc to epic games acc (pc) will the purchase go through or not? b68557a1-ff44-4a7a-93fa-a7454c3e798e
  9. Fortnite and my epic games account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite and my epic games account: So I have been playing fortnight since season 4 and never created an Epic account. just today during season 11 I made an epic account and I want to log in with the account onto my xbox fortnight...
  10. Unlink Xbox From Epic Games Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink Xbox From Epic Games Account: Hi Microsoft, Ive recenlty bought a fornite account and cannot connect my xbox account to epic games because it says that the epic games account has previously been linked to another xbox...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to link xbl account to fortnite account when you already been associated with another epic games account