Epic games

Discus and support Epic games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Am pierdut tot pregresul de la Fortnite. Cum pot schimba contul de epic gamesc de pe consola xbox? am dezinstalat fortnite si tot de la 0 imi apare.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SystolicBee8645, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Epic games

Am pierdut tot pregresul de la Fortnite. Cum pot schimba contul de epic gamesc de pe consola xbox?

am dezinstalat fortnite si tot de la 0 imi apare. Pe tel e ok.

[Translate]

I lost all the pregrels from Fortnite. How do I change the epic Gamesc account on the Xbox console?

I uninstalled fortnite and everything from 0 pops up. The phone's OK.

:)

SystolicBee8645, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Mass Effect 3 demo and Xbox Live update

Epic game is epic that is all.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Epic games

Hello SystolicBee8645!

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest uninstalling / reinstalling Fortnite and I would recommend resetting your Xbox console. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [DELETE EVERYTHING]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything, go with that option. . This will reset the Operating system
    [OS] of the console and allow you a fresh start-up. Hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Epic games

Am pierdut tot pregresul de la Fortnite. Cum pot schimba contul de epic gamesc de pe consola xbox?

am dezinstalat fortnite si tot de la 0 imi apare. Pe tel e ok.

[Translate]

I lost all the pregrels from Fortnite. How do I change the epic Gamesc account on the Xbox console?

I uninstalled fortnite and everything from 0 pops up. The phone's OK.
    Account linking is on the epic website.

puteți conecta conturi doar de pe site-ul epics
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

epic games

Hi Mike,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue with linking an account. Unfortunately, you will need to reach out to Epic games support. As unlinking accounts
    can cause many issues. As there is nothing more we can do, i will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Epic games

Hey there SystolicBee,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
Thema:

Epic games

1. Epic games - Similar Threads - Epic games

2. xbox live linking into epic games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live linking into epic games: i had a xbox live account on fortnite and one day i unliked my account and all of my progression and everything in the game is gone and i cant get it back e4e2710a-39e8-49cf-8e51-5292c8b32bb3
  3. Epic Games Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games Account: How do I find out what epic games account my xbox account is linked to? daf2827b-557b-4bf9-a80f-602549fe6eeb
  4. epic games

in XBoX on Consoles
    epic games: Hi, I am trying to link my epic games account to my microsoft account and it is telling me that my micorsoft account is already linked to an epic games account. How do I find out what epic games...
  5. Enabling 2FA with epic games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enabling 2FA with epic games: Hi all, I have been trying to enable 2FA with epic games for my daughter. The issue I am having is that I can't sign in with Xbox live. I keep getting a message saying, "There was an error...
  6. Unlink/RElink epic games account to my xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink/RElink epic games account to my xbox account: I tried to connect my xbox account to my epic games account but epic said I already have an epic games account linked to my xbox account. I want to know how to unlink my xbox profile to whatever...
  7. i cant log into epic games account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant log into epic games account.: message comes up saying: there was an error processing credentials from the external login system. ive tried removing and reinstalling. the trouble shooter is all green checks. enabled the...
  8. I can’t sign into epic games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign into epic games: Hello im having a problem linking my epic games account to my cbox account it says there was an error prossesing coredentials from the external login system ive tried almost everything and i cant...
  9. No puedo vincular mi cuenta de xbox a mi cuenta de Epic Games [Mod Translation - I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo vincular mi cuenta de xbox a mi cuenta de Epic Games [Mod Translation - I can't...: Yo he tratado varias veces de vincular mi cuenta de xbox a la de epic games y nunca ha dado resultados, me aparece "Lo sentimos,pero esta cuenta xbl ya está asociada a otra cuenta de Epic Games"...
  10. Epic Games connects to the wrong Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Epic Games connects to the wrong Xbox account: Within my son's Epic Games account he currently has a connection to his Switch. When I try to link to his new box (which is his home xbox) I want it to connect to his xbox account, but instead it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to link xbl account to fortnite account when you already been associated with another epic games account