Epic Projection Keyboard & Xbox One

Discus and support Epic Projection Keyboard & Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just recently was given a Laser Projection Keyboard & would like to use it w/Xbox One! The problem is that it won't work w/Xbox One but will with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cursedrebel 2, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Epic Projection Keyboard & Xbox One

I just recently was given a Laser Projection Keyboard & would like to use it w/Xbox One! The problem is that it won't work w/Xbox One but will with Xbox 360 because it has bluetooth capabilites & Xbox One does not! Does anyone know if there will be a download
    or app for Xbox One to be able to use this device?? Even the Epic Projection Keyboard states its work on video game consoles! Thank you.

:)

Cursedrebel 2, Feb 24, 2014
  2. Xbox One / Kinnect & Projection setups

As an owner of a Projection setup for my home theater which I also use for gaming the new Xbox One system has given me several headaches with all the kinnect integration.

I have a main Rack cabinet thats mounted in a wall on the opposite side of my display so my first issues is the length of the Cord for the Knnect camera and the fact its really designed only for people that have all there AV components and there Xbox mounted
    directly below or above there TV. I need to be able to run this cable extended disctances to get form my Xbox One to where I could hope to place my kinnect camera.

So first off I'd like to see an extension cable for the Kinnect camera. Secondly however I need a system for mounting the Kinnect, my Dispaly is 100" and there is no room below the display to mount the camera my only option would be to mount it above so
    some kind of kit that would let me mount the camera to a wall would be very helpful.

These issues were never a problem with 360 since you didn't need the camera but with the One I'm finding more and more little issues of not having the Kinnect mounted where my display is but it seems nobody in the design team ever thought some people don't
    place there xbox right at there TV or that they might have massive TV's.

eXcessive ITA, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Keyboard and mouse

Microsoft needs to agree with Epic Games so that you can use keyboard and mouse on Fortnite. I spent over $200 on a new mouse and keyboard just to learn that I cant play with them on the xbox one.

insanekiller359, Feb 24, 2014
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Fortnite Keyboard and Mouse Support

Hey HHPX!

Mouse and Keyboard support is on its way to Xbox One, recently in an article on the news site which can be viewed

here
    . It was announced that developers will now be able to build in support for Mouse and Keyboard to their games. Hopefully Epic Games can pick up on this so Fortnite can be enjoyed with a mouse and keyboard! Posting on the

Epic Games Forums
    would be good to bring awareness to this request as well.

Thanks for posting and I hope this helps!
  5. baltyofgod Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

What keyboard and mouse do you use? Maybe they're not 100% compatible. You're not the only one with this problem. Wait if epic releases something mouse and keyboard patches
  6. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Some questions about the Mouse and keyboard support

7. Smwutches Win User

I can't play Fortnite with mouse and keyboard

There's a known issue with keyboard and mouse use that Epic is working on.
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Keyboard and mouse

While keyboard and mouse support is on the roadmap for xbox. It is down to the game developers to allow the use of it in their games. As epic has recently started banning people for using unofficial keyboard and mouse adapters the may decide not to implement
    it
Thema:

Epic Projection Keyboard & Xbox One

1. Epic Projection Keyboard & Xbox One - Similar Threads - Epic Projection Keyboard

2. Lost linking to epic account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost linking to epic account: I changed my microsoft account info to new email and it worked just fine...logged in and played fortnite just fine then logged off fortnite and came back short time later and it said i needed to...
  3. Switching my epics games to this account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching my epics games to this account: Hi. My son used to use my xbox account but now he has his own username and xbox (which is this account) He wants his Epics account to his own account (which is this) so i tried to but it wouldnt...
  4. Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account: Hi there, soo i linked my epic games account to my xbox live account. I have made a new xbox live account and want to link my epic games acount to the new xbox live account. Went through it and...
  5. In Fortnite wird anstelle meines Epic-Namens, der von meinem Micosoft-Account angezeigt?!...

in XBoX on Consoles
    In Fortnite wird anstelle meines Epic-Namens, der von meinem Micosoft-Account angezeigt?!...: Hallo Ich habe mir zum veranschaulichen meines Problems die Synonyme AAA für meinen Microsoft-Account gegeben und BBB für meinen Epic-Account, also quasi der Name, der während einer Partie...
  6. Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account: I have removed the link between my two accounts, and now that im trying to relink them (the same two accounts) it says that it's a different account and doesn't let me do it (i tried both on PC...
  7. I need to change my epic account email

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to change my epic account email: I'm trying to activate 2Fa for fortnite but I can't remember what gmail I used. I tried every gmail and I can't even disconnect my xbox account from my epic account without the email. If I can...
  8. Vinculo de contas XBOX E EPIC GAMES [Translation - Link of accounts XBOX AND EPIC GAMES]

in XBoX on Windows
    Vinculo de contas XBOX E EPIC GAMES [Translation - Link of accounts XBOX AND EPIC GAMES]: Por favor me ajudem , houve um erro e desvinculou minha conta da epic com a conta do xbox, agora nao consigo mais passar o pacote q eu comprei pra conta principal. Queria conseguir vincular denovo...
  9. fortnite epic account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite epic account: Hallo My son forgot the epic account names where fortnite on his xbox is linked to. I have to know his account details from epic so I can link his switch on this account. Can I find on the xbox...
  10. Link Epic Games With A New Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Link Epic Games With A New Microsoft Account: My Ex husband owns the microsoft account that is linked to my sons epic games account and due to my son not wanting to go to his house he keeps changing the passwork. There is hundreds of $$ spent...