Epic

Discus and support Epic in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; created for clientld is required epic games I don't know what is this is meant????????? 6fc44e94-d5b1-4569-9d43-ae7916d1769e Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Husseinalkhafaji, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Epic

created for clientld is required epic games

I don't know what is this is meant?????????

:)

Husseinalkhafaji, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

Annihilation Map Pack inbound June 28

@monkeybuttface...epic sig is epic sig is epic sig is epic sig is epic!
  3. MonkeyButtface3 Win User

Annihilation Map Pack inbound June 28

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

@monkeybuttface...epic sig is epic sig is epic sig is epic sig is epic!

[/quote]

Thanks man, your sig is epic too! I'd like to see someone argue that isn't the undeniable truth!!!
  4. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Epics

I wasn't aware my opinion discredited all my time I put in Gears 1, so much so I got into the top 3k for Warzone.

-

Gears 1 was a fun yet unbalanced mess. One shot down Active sniper rifles, super Gnashers, near worthless Rifles, host advantage like none other, LAG, glitches everywhere. Like I said it was fun however it was a mess. Gears 3 is perfect compared to Gears
    1, please elaborate on these "mechanisms for casual gamers" and lets not use the SOS as any experienced Gears player can easily shut one down.
  5. KHAOS AGEN7 Win User

Epics

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

Well personally, I've been playing since Gears 1 and I have to say Gears 3 has the best MP in the seriers.

[/quote]lmao u never or couldn't enjoy Gears 1 MP.gears 1 MP is the best and pure competitive MP compare to gears 3's new featured mechanism made for a casual gamers.pop in and get easy kills.
  6. The Billy Zane Win User

Epics

GoW 3 is an amazing game. If you disagree feel free to stop playing, and move on to something else.
Thema:

Epic

1. Epic - Similar Threads - Epic

2. Epic Games link to child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Epic Games link to child's account: I have seen this question several times but have not found a reasonable response yet so I will try again. My kid plays Fortnite (duh) and he wants to have an epic games account so that he can...
  3. desvincular y vinvular cuenta epicgame[unlink and link epic game account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    desvincular y vinvular cuenta epicgame[unlink and link epic game account]: buenas a todos, tengo el siguiente problema, cuando instale por primera vez fortnite en mi xbox vincule mi cuenta a epicgame, como el juego no me gusto en su momento lo desinstale. volvi a jugar...
  4. Cuenta vinculada de Epic Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cuenta vinculada de Epic Games: Hola a todos, alguien que me pueda decir si hay manera de saber que cuenta de EpicGames esta vinculada a mi perfil de Xbox? dd6d4d1e-132a-4f90-ae5a-85261a82a7d8
  5. Xbox log in not validating on Epic Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox log in not validating on Epic Games: Trying to log into Fortnite it keeps saying third party validation for xbox isn't working when we try and log on via the pc. It's isolated to one account which had its xbox live password changed a...
  6. Xbox log in not validating on Epic Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox log in not validating on Epic Games: Trying to log into Fortnite / link my new switch and we've managed to do it for one switch / account combo but not the second, it keeps saying third party validation isn't working when we try and...
  7. ^o^ Damb danial that's epic (read comment :3)

in XboX Insiders
    ^o^ Damb danial that's epic (read comment :3): [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatShyLad [link] [comments]
  8. Epic Games Account external error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games Account external error: Hi, when I try to reconnect my epic games account to xbox live, I get a message saying "Error while processing the credentials by the external access system. Contact support". I've already talked...
  9. Trying to log into epic games using Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to log into epic games using Microsoft: I have tried everything but i recently got the merry mint pickaxe code and i tried to log into epic games using xbox but it just says “There was an error processing the credentials from the...
  10. Desvincular minha conta do Xbox do site da Epic Games [Unlink my Xbox account from the Epic...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desvincular minha conta do Xbox do site da Epic Games [Unlink my Xbox account from the Epic...: Sempre que tento vincular minha conta do xbox com uma conta da Epic Games, diz que já tem uma conta vinculada com a minha do xbox. Mas, eu nunca vinculei nenhuma outra conta da Epic Games com o...