Epic

Discus and support Epic in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; created for clientld is required epic games I don't know what is this is meant????????? 6fc44e94-d5b1-4569-9d43-ae7916d1769e Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Husseinalkhafaji, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Epic

created for clientld is required epic games

I don't know what is this is meant?????????

:)

Husseinalkhafaji, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

Annihilation Map Pack inbound June 28

@monkeybuttface...epic sig is epic sig is epic sig is epic sig is epic!
  3. MonkeyButtface3 Win User

Annihilation Map Pack inbound June 28

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

@monkeybuttface...epic sig is epic sig is epic sig is epic sig is epic!

[/quote]

Thanks man, your sig is epic too! I'd like to see someone argue that isn't the undeniable truth!!!
  4. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Epics

I wasn't aware my opinion discredited all my time I put in Gears 1, so much so I got into the top 3k for Warzone.

-

Gears 1 was a fun yet unbalanced mess. One shot down Active sniper rifles, super Gnashers, near worthless Rifles, host advantage like none other, LAG, glitches everywhere. Like I said it was fun however it was a mess. Gears 3 is perfect compared to Gears
    1, please elaborate on these "mechanisms for casual gamers" and lets not use the SOS as any experienced Gears player can easily shut one down.
  5. KHAOS AGEN7 Win User

Epics

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

Well personally, I've been playing since Gears 1 and I have to say Gears 3 has the best MP in the seriers.

[/quote]lmao u never or couldn't enjoy Gears 1 MP.gears 1 MP is the best and pure competitive MP compare to gears 3's new featured mechanism made for a casual gamers.pop in and get easy kills.
  6. The Billy Zane Win User

Epics

GoW 3 is an amazing game. If you disagree feel free to stop playing, and move on to something else.
Thema:

Epic

1. Epic - Similar Threads - Epic

2. Fortnite - Linking a Epic account to a different xbox account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Linking a Epic account to a different xbox account.: I have 2 boys that play Fortnite and am having the following issue. My younger son always played Fortnite on the PC platform and played with his older brother who is on the Xbox platform. My...
  3. So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was...: Hello RobertXbox! First thank for the info, i dont know there are free! Sadly, they run in diferent platforms so you cant run theses games on your xbox, but you can run them on your pc and play...
  4. Epic game Account Linking to xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic game Account Linking to xbox: hi, I've bought new xbox & I was trying to link my epic games account. by mistake I linked it to guest account. After that I un-linked it from guest account & try to link to my actual account, now...
  5. Unlink Epic Games Account, 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink Epic Games Account, 2019: I have read the old post, and think that I cannot unlink the account on xbox.com is ridiculous! Because by linking the account, I authorized Epic to check my xbox profile etc. Since Epic is...
  6. Lost linking to epic account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost linking to epic account: I changed my microsoft account info to new email and it worked just fine...logged in and played fortnite just fine then logged off fortnite and came back short time later and it said i needed to...
  7. Switching my epics games to this account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching my epics games to this account: Hi. My son used to use my xbox account but now he has his own username and xbox (which is this account) He wants his Epics account to his own account (which is this) so i tried to but it wouldnt...
  8. Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account: Hi there, soo i linked my epic games account to my xbox live account. I have made a new xbox live account and want to link my epic games acount to the new xbox live account. Went through it and...
  9. In Fortnite wird anstelle meines Epic-Namens, der von meinem Micosoft-Account angezeigt?!...

in XBoX on Consoles
    In Fortnite wird anstelle meines Epic-Namens, der von meinem Micosoft-Account angezeigt?!...: Hallo Ich habe mir zum veranschaulichen meines Problems die Synonyme AAA für meinen Microsoft-Account gegeben und BBB für meinen Epic-Account, also quasi der Name, der während einer Partie...
  10. Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account: I have removed the link between my two accounts, and now that im trying to relink them (the same two accounts) it says that it's a different account and doesn't let me do it (i tried both on PC...