Error 0x00000bf4 Gears of War 4

Discus and support Error 0x00000bf4 Gears of War 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I enter the game and search for a game at first I can play as always, then I finish it and continue searching without leaving the main menu, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crisis xVictorx, Apr 17, 2019 at 2:22 PM.

1. Error 0x00000bf4 Gears of War 4

When I enter the game and search for a game at first I can play as always, then I finish it and continue searching without leaving the main menu, it takes me out of the search
    and the error 0x00000bf4 appears, always after a game, what can I do? Iread about it in GOW community and I already uninstall and install the game twice, erase my profile and download it again, press the power button until the xbox shut down and restarting
    my modem.

:)

Crisis xVictorx, Apr 17, 2019 at 2:22 PM
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Crisis,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to continue playing online on Gears of War 4 on your Xbox One console.

Since this has to do with multiplayer, it would be best to check the current network status:

Test multiplayer connection

If you experience lag, random disconnects, or other game-related network issues, this test helps you identify the issue and works to resolve it.
    Test multiplayer connection tests anything that might affect your experience while multiplayer gaming on Xbox Live, including IP address, download and upload speeds, packet loss, latency, and MTU (see the Detailed network statistics section
    below for definitions).

If you see any error message after you run this test, see the
    Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution

For more help, see the following pages:

Try this for us and let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  3. Arminator Win User

Error: BIGELOWE

4. yayoman34 Win User

Información de la la oferta de "en la compra de un control xbox llévate gratis el juego de gears of war

el juegoes Gears of war 4

(Mod Translation)

The games Gears of War 4
  5. MrBzPlayer Win User

New/Returning Gamer.... Need suggestions

Gears of War, Gears of War 2, and maybe Forza 4.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

MS PLEASE release the full Gears of War Trilogy as a remaster just like HALO. Nobodoy wants just the first game!!!!

The remastered Gears of War is not going to drop at the same time as Gears 4. But perhaps a little bit before Gears of War 4 to build anticipation
Thema:

1. Error 0x00000bf4 Gears of War 4 - Similar Threads - Error 0x00000bf4 Gears

2. error 101 mirosoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 101 mirosoft solitaire collection: I cAN NO LONGER PLAY THIS GAME ONLINE. I get this message when I try to log on to game 30faae52-310b-41e7-a169-cc0ed43d3465
  3. Startup Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Startup Error: In the past week my Xbox One X console has received two startup errors. Error E105 first then E102 just there. Ive tried solving the problems the way the support says to try, by resetting my xbox...
  4. Minecraft Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Error: How do you get past “syncing user data” “failed to sync user data” 98394379-0fed-4a84-a09f-dee93e5233dd
  5. Xbox one error with digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one error with digital games: I was trying to play assassina creed odyssey and a message appeared that said my save required some additional dlc to load exept I have all dlc installed I clicard a to download missing content...
  6. Error code for first time in 10 years - trying to do 3.6 gig update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code for first time in 10 years - trying to do 3.6 gig update: Gets to 70% - nothings works. Bought in Canada - live in Philippines now with it and have for 4 years and always udpated. Unreal can't work - hope someone knows what to do. 0x8b05000f 0x00000000...
  7. Gold memberships store page ERROR

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold memberships store page ERROR: Hi I am having problems accessing the goldmember page. Plus its spring season and i cant seem to buy any gold memberships package. Not even the 1 dollar package. It keeps saying: Try that again...
  8. How to bypass "An error has occurred with the call of duty account service" in call of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to bypass "An error has occurred with the call of duty account service" in call of...: Imagine buying a call of duty: black ops 4 for black out and end up with "Error has occurred with the call of duty account service". Restarting xbox one won't fix it. Creating new call of duty...
  9. Digital game installation stopped error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game installation stopped error: I recently bought Rainbow Six Siege digitally and when the installation gets to 0.8% it just stops. I’ve tried everything except factory resetting it, which I’m not doing, is there anything I can...
  10. error code for xbox on windows 10 pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code for xbox on windows 10 pc: Can I get suggestions to resolve error code 0x80070426. 8ff47968-67bb-4239-894e-e56f258acbb5