Error 0x8000704c6 Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Discus and support Error 0x8000704c6 Ori and the Will of the Wisps in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Last week my save game for Ori was corrupted, I had to load a previous one in order to continue playing. A couple of days ago ALL of my Ori 2 save... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Marcus Corvin, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Error 0x8000704c6 Ori and the Will of the Wisps

:)

Marcus Corvin, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please make sure that your PC has no pending updates. I also found a post from last year where someone had a similar issue. They updated the firmware in the router. You may want to check on that as well
  3. CameronPurves Win User

Same thing happened to me, but on Xbox. Whenever I start up my game it cuts to Ori floating in some sort of gray background, then crashes. I'm loading from the internal hard drive. I tried copying the save file, but the same thing keeps happening.

This is not the first bug I've experienced with Ori, but definitely the biggest.
  4. XAimerGamerX Win User

March Game pass games first half

Ori and the will of the wisps for me
  5. chamberlago Win User

Q1 2020 xbox games

Ori and the Will of the Wisps for me!
  6. LucasSkyFall Win User

What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?

Ori and the will of the wisps and battletoads
Thema:

1. Error 0x8000704c6 Ori and the Will of the Wisps - Similar Threads - Error 0x8000704c6 Ori

2. Xbox Live sign in error 0x80072EFD PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live sign in error 0x80072EFD PC: Hi, I've got an issue signing into Xbox live on my PC to play a game I downloaded through the store. I was able to play it all week no issue but now I can't sign in. I've checked my internet...
  3. "Missing Multiplayer Pack 2" error in Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Missing Multiplayer Pack 2" error in Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Ever since the update that added the Warzone mode to Call of Duty I have been unable to access regular multiplayer. It keeps telling I need to install MultiPlayer Pack 2. I have uninstalled and...
  4. Xbox Freezing Error Code E105

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Freezing Error Code E105: So I have a problem that has happened like 3 days ago, everytime I turn my xbox on it gets stuck on a black screen and I know its not the Tv. So after its stuck on a black screen for a while the...
  5. Game won't start after update. error code 0x800701e7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't start after update. error code 0x800701e7: After updating call of duty, I'm getting error code 0x800701e7. Resetting my console hasn't worked. 7ec3aeaf-5fa2-4d94-8b30-da161c449eb8
  6. Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error: Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”....
  7. (SOLUCIONADO) ERROR 0x80190194 No puedo instalar Xbox Game pass / Can't install Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    (SOLUCIONADO) ERROR 0x80190194 No puedo instalar Xbox Game pass / Can't install Xbox Game Pass: [Title translation=(SOLVED) ERROR 0x80190194 I can't install Xbox Game Pass] Estoy intentando instalar Xbox Game Pass en mi computadora nueva pero me muestra el error "0x80190194", el equipo se...
  8. Erro no jogo minecraft[Translation-Minecraft game error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro no jogo minecraft[Translation-Minecraft game error]: Eu jogo minecraft no ps4,já tenho minha conta vinculada com a Microsoft,porém,não consigo jogar com meus amigos.Alguem poderia me ajudar? [Translation-I play minecraft on ps4,i already have my...
  9. Xbox Update Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Update Error: When I tried to update my xbox I got the message "there was a problem with the update". I tried checking the network which was fine. I looked for a solution on the support page and looked up the...
  10. Error E101 after trying to perform an Offline Update ( because of getting error E100 )

in XboX Insiders
    Error E101 after trying to perform an Offline Update ( because of getting error E100 ): So as the title says, after getting the error E100 I went through every suggested solution, including both Reset options. I finally had to try and perform an offline update. Formatted my USB as...