Error 0x80070017 when attempting to install A Plague Tale

Discus and support Error 0x80070017 when attempting to install A Plague Tale in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried to install A Plague Tale from the XGP app on PC but get a 0x80070017 error around the 25% mark initially. I cancelled and attempted to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StatingCorgi568, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Error 0x80070017 when attempting to install A Plague Tale

I tried to install A Plague Tale from the XGP app on PC but get a 0x80070017 error around the 25% mark initially. I cancelled and attempted to reinstall and this time it's at 0% that I get the same error. Forza Horizon 4 is currently installing without
    an issue.

A problem with the server (and in particular the source for the game)?

:)

StatingCorgi568, Mar 19, 2020
  2. MoeZArts Win User

3. StatingCorgi568 Win User

Looks like the HDD is dying. it’s faiing to get more than 10% through a short dst.
  4. jdpup1300 Win User

Fav Game Pass addition from January 2020?

A plague tale innocence is the one I'm getting ready to check out I installed it yesterday then didn't get to it
  5. JoelAlves1987 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (20 March - 22 March 2020)

Final de semana , jogarei the division 2 e A plague Tale : Innocence

[Mod Translation - Weekend, I'll play the division 2 and A plague Tale: Innocence]
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Fav Game Pass addition from January 2020?

A Plague Tale: Innocence for sure!!!!!
Thema:

1. Error 0x80070017 when attempting to install A Plague Tale - Similar Threads - Error 0x80070017 attempting

2. Custom Gamerpic, "Try again in a little while" error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom Gamerpic, "Try again in a little while" error.: So I've been trying for 3 days now to upload a custom gamerpic and every time I try, I get a message saying, "Sorry, we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while.". I swear...
  3. Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error: I cant sign into my xbox profile it keep saying error code 0x8007045d 8b985a72-781e-4a41-bc9e-c1607547f71a
  4. Error when starting the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when starting the game.: When I go to Fortnite, a message appears saying: For some reason the Xbox support took a long time to start. And there is no game installing, updating. What do I do?...
  5. error message every time i try to change gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error message every time i try to change gamerpic: okay so i have been having this problem for months now. all i am trying to do is change my gamerpic. i have tried it on my phone through the xbox app, on the console itself, and now on the pc....
  6. Xbox one X E106 error E106 preview program

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X E106 error E106 preview program: [IMG] In preview program had a update error and has been stuck in a troubleshoot loopupdate stops at 7%. looking for advice and answers to resolve the issue if possible. Have removed Xbox from...
  7. Fehler beim herunterladen eines spieles -[Translation - Error downloading a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fehler beim herunterladen eines spieles -[Translation - Error downloading a game]: Hallo, Ich habe seit mehreren Tagen ein Proplem. Ich musste ein spiel deinstallieren (ARK : Survival Evolved) da ich es nicht starten konnte. Ich deinstalierte das Spiel und wollte es neu...
  8. Error code 0x801901f4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x801901f4: I updated my xbox and when i go to sign in it tells me something went wrong and gives me the error code. While it says try again later this has been happening for 3-4 hours and it still does not...
  9. System Error: E100 00000701 8007045D Beta Ring update.

in XboX Insiders
    System Error: E100 00000701 8007045D Beta Ring update.: [IMG] Hi all, I got a problem with my xbox in the beta ring. My xbox has been in this ring for a very very long time and never had any issues until today. Today I was playing a game and as...
  10. i got an error code thats not on the error code list

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got an error code thats not on the error code list: i got an error code while trying to sign into my account and its not on the list and i cant find anyway to directly contact the support for this issue the error code is 0x801901f4...