Error 0x80070057 when i try to move Forza from my hdd to my ssd.

Discus and support Error 0x80070057 when i try to move Forza from my hdd to my ssd. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to move Forza from my hdd to my ssd it stops at 100% and says error 0x80070057. I have tried multiple times, same outcome every time.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Coldy_, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Coldy_
    Coldy_ Guest

When i try to move Forza from my hdd to my ssd it stops at 100% and says error 0x80070057. I have tried multiple times, same outcome every time.

:)

Coldy_, Jul 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Coldy_

Is this happening on PC buddy?

If yes, some Xbox app games don't allow you transfer it between drives

Sorry to bring up the bad news but in this case you may need to delete it from your HDD and install it again on the SSD

If you have further questions feel free to ask, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. MrSnabe Win User

Ark Closes on Start Up Xbox Game pass

Like I said before I tried to move the game or any other app from my HDD to my SSD (or the hdd where Windows is installed) and everything work.

The big problem i have now is that my ssd is not a 1T storage and i cant move games like Ark ;)
  4. MrSnabe Win User

Ark Closes on Start Up Xbox Game pass

Hi again,

I found a solution.

So I have a 1 HDD and 1 SSH, the ssd have windows on it. So I contacted a technician from Microsoft but he didn't dinf anything.

First I moved the xbox beta app from my hdd to my ssd and surprise everything works fine now :)

After this I moved an other game to my sdd and can launch it.

But now the problem is that I cant Ark on my ssd because I dont have 80 GB to remove :'(

So my new question is : Is there a solution to this [Mod Removed- Profanity]
  5. xXMadCrapperXXx Win User

Game download restarting and acting weird

when i installed windows onto my computer, i accidentally installed it to my hdd instead of my ssd. so i copied the files over to the ssd, but did not delete them from the hhd and i believe it was causing interference. i disconnected the sata cable from
    my hdd and it seems to have worked. thank you.
  6. xXMadCrapperXXx Win User

Game download restarting and acting weird

when i installed windows onto my computer, i accidentally installed it to my hdd instead of my ssd. so i copied the files over to the ssd, but did not delete them from the hhd and i believe it was causing interference. i disconnected the sata cable from
    my hdd and it seems to have worked. thank you.
Thema:

1. Error 0x80070057 when i try to move Forza from my hdd to my ssd. - Similar Threads - Error 0x80070057 try

2. error 0x80070057 al intentar instalar un juego de xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 0x80070057 al intentar instalar un juego de xbox game pass: Hello, I am here because for a couple of weeks I have had an error when trying to download any game from the xbox game pass, the specific error is this: error 0x80070005. I don't know how to...
  3. Error 0x80070057 when installing games through Xbox App PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070057 when installing games through Xbox App PC: Hi, I have been having an issue with the Xbox App on PC. I have three physical drives in my system and all three are displayed as options when I want to download a new game. However, on one of my...
  4. Minecraft error 0x80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft error 0x80070057: [img] I recently just deleted Minecraft launcher since I had lunar client (another Minecraft launcher), I now lost my skins so when I tried logging back this happend. In my country we paid 120...
  5. Error code 0x80070057 upon trying to log onto gaming interface

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070057 upon trying to log onto gaming interface: Upon trying to start Forza Horizon 5 it always tells me to log onto my Xbox Profile which is fine but after that it always says I have to sign in even though I have already signed in? And if I...
  6. Getting error 0x80070057 whilst trying to download avengers on series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error 0x80070057 whilst trying to download avengers on series x: Really hoping somebody can help as its driving me crazy. Got more than enough hard drive space and tried over both a wired and wireless connection but the download will only go so far before...
  7. Error code 0x80070057 when first trying to start game, then Xbox 1X auto shuts down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80070057 when first trying to start game, then Xbox 1X auto shuts down: This has been happening for a few days. Unable to start playing because of this error, until I restart the X1. If I dont restart, it shuts down on its own. Any ideas? Internet searches only turn...
  8. Error code 0x80070057 when trying to install games on gamepass for PC, how to fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80070057 when trying to install games on gamepass for PC, how to fix?: Tried installing a game today, got this error. Tried installing other games, same error. No idea what to do, though some utter lunatic suggested formatting my drive. That's ludicrous and...
  9. Error 0x80070057 when trying to reinstall games

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070057 when trying to reinstall games: Exactly as the title says. I uninstalled Prey and Metro Exodus because I was having some issues with the games being recognized as installed, but now when I try to install either of them again, I...
  10. Error code 0x80070057 when trying to play Halo wars 2. Tried everything i know to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80070057 when trying to play Halo wars 2. Tried everything i know to do: Hi, Recently i have been trying to play Halo Wars 2. But when i launch it i get the error code 0x8070057. Now, i'm not making this post before having tried everything i Know to do. Here's a list...