Error 0x8007007e while install game on Windows 11.

Discus and support Error 0x8007007e while install game on Windows 11. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I have a problem regarding installing Xbox Game using PC Xbox App. While downloading, error 0x8007007e. I reset the app but it cant help. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mie Zaimi, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Mie Zaimi
    Mie Zaimi Guest

Hi.

I have a problem regarding installing Xbox Game using PC Xbox App. While downloading, error 0x8007007e. I reset the app but it cant help. I re-install the app also it cant help. I still get that error. How can i solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

:)

Mie Zaimi, Nov 10, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try these methods to fix the Store one by one to see if one of them will solve the problem.

Clear the Microsoft Store cache

1. Press the 'Windows + r' keys and type 'wsreset.exe' (without the quotes)

2. An command prompt window opens and then closes after approximately 10 seconds.

3. The Microsoft Store then opens automatically. Check if it works properly again.

To reset it:

1. Open the settings by pressing the Windows + i keys

2. Go to Apps> Applications and features.

3. Select the Microsoft Store application and then click Advanced Options.

4. Click the Reset button.

5. Confirm the reset by clicking on Reset again.

6. Go back to the Microsoft Store and check if it works properly again.

Run troubleshooter

1. Open Settings again (Windows + i)

2. Go to Update & Security> Troubleshooting.

3. Select Windows Store Applications and then click the Run Troubleshooter button.

4. The utility will launch and check for problems that are preventing the Microsoft Store from functioning properly. If it detects anomalies, follow its recommendations.

5. When the problems are resolved, close the utility.

6. Go back to the Microsoft Store and check if it works properly again.

Reinstall Microsoft Store

1.Open Windows PowerShell as administrator. To do this, right click on the start button and click on 'Windows Shell (admin)'

2. To reinstall the Microsoft Store app, enter the following command (you can copy and paste:

Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register '$ ($ _. InstallLocation) \\ AppXManifest.xml'}

3. Go back to the Microsoft Store and check if it works properly again.
  3. Samantha125 Win User

Error: 0xc00d11d1

4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

0x8007007E Error When Installing AOE4

Hi there Sneekypants welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Okay try this: Open the Settings app (the gear in the start menu)

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC
  5. PRASANNAKUMAR M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 is not launching through xbox game, someone kindly give the solution

First time i have installed the game yesterday and tried to run,

It's not showing any error, automatically it's closing.

I am running windows 11.

Thanks for your reply
  6. Jesse E' Win User

ERROR message 0x8007007e while downloading minecraft

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Click on the the Start button and then go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update. Check if you have any pending update and perform them.

If that doesn't help please take a look at this link https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-error-0x8007007e...

Disclaimer: There may be links to non-Microsoft websites that would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the websites which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do more harm than good sometimes.
Thema:

1. Error 0x8007007e while install game on Windows 11. - Similar Threads - Error 0x8007007e while

2. 0x00000001 error trying to download minecraft for my daughter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x00000001 error trying to download minecraft for my daughter: trying to download minecraft for my daughter on her laptop. First, the original minecraft launcher would not work After countless errors in trying to download the xbox app (microsoft refused to...
  3. Getting permanent connection error on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting permanent connection error on Xbox 360: Dear community, After 4 years I started my Xbox 360 again for the first time. The service for the console I read is over but can I still connect to LIVE and use internet content on it? If...
  4. Marvel’s Avengers Out of Memory error on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel’s Avengers Out of Memory error on PC: Can Someone Help? I am getting a strange out of memory error when trying to launch the play anywhere pc version of Marvel’s Avengers. The game worked a few weeks ago just fine on my machine and...
  5. Cannot install games on xbox app getting the 0x0000001 error. Have followed all advice on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install games on xbox app getting the 0x0000001 error. Have followed all advice on...: Hi there, I bought game pass a few weeks ago and as of yet have been unable to play anything. I cannot install games and keep getting the 0x00000001 error code. I have tried the following advice...
  6. ERROR message 0x8007007e while downloading minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR message 0x8007007e while downloading minecraft: Hello! So today, i tried downloading minecraft on the new launcher (PC) but an error has been poping up ever since and i cant find an error code in the help menu.Ive been restarting and clearing...
  7. error code: 0x8007007e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code: 0x8007007e: i got this error message while trying to download minecraft luncher with my pc on xbox app cuz i migrated my account to microsoft please help me fix it [img] 4112e68a-e5ac-41e0-a39f-2c745e71609f
  8. 0x8007007E Error When Installing AOE4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8007007E Error When Installing AOE4: I've been trying to install AOE4 the past several days, and I constantly receive an error (0x8007007e). Upon retrying the install it instantly stops and gives the error prompt again, and upon...
  9. Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E: For around a year, I have been unable to login to the Xbox App (or Xbox App Beta) on my Lenovo laptop. This is what happens every time I try to login: App automatically opens 'Welcome Back'...
  10. Error - 0x409 0x8007007E - cant login, try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error - 0x409 0x8007007E - cant login, try again later.: When I try to login Xbox on Win10Pro I get error - 0x409 0x8007007E - cant login, try again later. ead68453-72a3-4699-a2ff-03628513f180