error 0x800700aa on Halo Infinite on gamepass for pc

Discus and support error 0x800700aa on Halo Infinite on gamepass for pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have been playing Halo infinite for a few days and all of a sudden today I went to launch the game and it just said the app could not launch... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by infectedMustard, Dec 8, 2021.

1. error 0x800700aa on Halo Infinite on gamepass for pc

Hello! I have been playing Halo infinite for a few days and all of a sudden today I went to launch the game and it just said the app could not launch and redirected me to the windows store. I uninstalled and tried to reinstall the game but now I am receiving the error code 0x800700aa and the game will not install. I'm hoping someone might know a resolution because this has been my favorite multiplayer game by far for a long time. thanks in advance!

:)

infectedMustard, Dec 8, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.

Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  3. I Synyster II Win User

Next generation

Think Xbox has this next gen in the bag with gamepass. Just can't wait for halo infinite though!
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Halo Infinitely depressing

Because what we saw was a demo build of Halo Infinite & not the final build & it was running on a pc with similar specs to the series x.

Personally fancy graphics are nice & all but a game needs to be engaging & fun to play.I found Halo 5 a complete chore & i was actually glad when it was over.

I'll play Infinite as it'll be on gamepass but my expectations aren't high.
  5. iareBRENDEN Win User

Halo 5 guardians

I'd wager the only possibility we see Halo 5 on PC is closer to the Halo Infinite launch. It would definitely create a surge in interest in the franchise and we already know Infinite will be on Windows 10.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

can't install Halo master chief collection on PC

halo is not a playanywhere title, means you have to purchase for console and pc seperately. if you have gamepass ultimate or gamepass pc then you can download as part of that on pc.
Thema:

1. error 0x800700aa on Halo Infinite on gamepass for pc - Similar Threads - error 0x800700aa Halo

2. Error 0x80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070057: Everytime i try to download a game that weights at least a few GB on xbox pass it shows me an error with the code 0x80070057. I've seen threads about this problem and everything that i found is to...
  3. Minecraft launcher file system error -2147416539

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher file system error -2147416539: last year Minecraft was working fine until I can't open the Minecraft launcher. I tried running as administrator and it says to me "File system error (-2147416539)". I tried to search the internet...
  4. Error 0x80070057 blocks install to Xbox game pass (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070057 blocks install to Xbox game pass (PC): Issue: Could you please help me resolve error code 0x80070057? This is blocking installation on Xbox game pass (PC) to my external SSD. Please see image below. Cause: I got this error code...
  5. Xbox PC app says there's an error installing Hitman 3, but you CAN play it from the files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app says there's an error installing Hitman 3, but you CAN play it from the files: Win 10/11, PC, GamePass I installed GamePass Hitman 3 on the 20th and it completed then gave an error with no help after installing. Only option is to "retry" and that gives the same error,...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud gaming error on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud gaming error on iphone: Good day all, Please note that I have upgraded to Xbox Games Pass ultimate as I enjoy playing all the Xbox games on my Windows 11 PC and I heard that I am able to play my games from my iPhone as...
  7. Error code 0x800700aa on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x800700aa on Xbox: Whenever i try to download something i would get the error code randomly. I have been having issues with my Xbox for a while now but now i can get into games and when i try to redownload them it...
  8. Error Code 0x800700aa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x800700aa: Im trying to download an app but it keeps stopping and saying theres and error and to try again. I try again but the same message pops up, “ Something went wrong”. It told me to visit errorhelp...
  9. Error code 0x800700aa on friends XBOX One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x800700aa on friends XBOX One S: Simple as that. The minute he turns his Xbox on, he gets error code 0x800700aa. He's willing to do a factory reset, but he can't even get to the settings. Windows devices going as far back as...
  10. Error 0x800700aa when installing Gears 5 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x800700aa when installing Gears 5 Ultimate Edition: I had Gears 5 installed via the Xbox (Beta) app. But a recent update would not complete, so I uninstalled the game. Now, when I try to re-install, I get the error 0x800700aa and the install will...