Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in

Discus and support Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox is signed in to my profile but e everytime I press the home button on any controller or try and access my profile from the dashboard the screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BenBerke, Mar 21, 2020.

1. BenBerke
    BenBerke Guest

My xbox is signed in to my profile but e everytime I press the home button on any controller or try and access my profile from the dashboard the screen just flashes a d nothing happens. As a result I cant add new friends on live and I cant connect a player
    2 to any game that requires the other controller to sign in. How do I fix this?

:)

BenBerke, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in - Similar Threads - Error 0x80070bf7 cant

2. Xbox Live sign in error 0x80072EFD PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live sign in error 0x80072EFD PC: Hi, I've got an issue signing into Xbox live on my PC to play a game I downloaded through the store. I was able to play it all week no issue but now I can't sign in. I've checked my internet...
  3. "Missing Multiplayer Pack 2" error in Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Missing Multiplayer Pack 2" error in Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Ever since the update that added the Warzone mode to Call of Duty I have been unable to access regular multiplayer. It keeps telling I need to install MultiPlayer Pack 2. I have uninstalled and...
  4. Xbox Freezing Error Code E105

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Freezing Error Code E105: So I have a problem that has happened like 3 days ago, everytime I turn my xbox on it gets stuck on a black screen and I know its not the Tv. So after its stuck on a black screen for a while the...
  5. Game won't start after update. error code 0x800701e7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't start after update. error code 0x800701e7: After updating call of duty, I'm getting error code 0x800701e7. Resetting my console hasn't worked. 7ec3aeaf-5fa2-4d94-8b30-da161c449eb8
  6. Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error: Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”....
  7. Erro no jogo minecraft[Translation-Minecraft game error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro no jogo minecraft[Translation-Minecraft game error]: Eu jogo minecraft no ps4,já tenho minha conta vinculada com a Microsoft,porém,não consigo jogar com meus amigos.Alguem poderia me ajudar? [Translation-I play minecraft on ps4,i already have my...
  8. Xbox Update Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Update Error: When I tried to update my xbox I got the message "there was a problem with the update". I tried checking the network which was fine. I looked for a solution on the support page and looked up the...
  9. 0x80070bf7 error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80070bf7 error code: Received the above error code, when searching for help on this error at xbox.com/errorhelp I'm advised no such code is recognised, therefore I cannot resolve? 14d5b276-aa8c-47d9-84c7-3b57d36e0b11
  10. 0x80070bf7 error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80070bf7 error code: Received the above error code, when searching for help on this error at xbox.com/errorhelp I'm advised no such code is recognised, therefore I cannot resolve? 14d5b276-aa8c-47d9-84c7-3b57d36e0b11