Error 0x8027025a not resolved after suggested fixes

Discus and support Error 0x8027025a not resolved after suggested fixes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Part-way through using my Xbox One S today I now get a taking-too-long to start error on all tested apps: Blu-ray player; Fortnite; Minecraft Logging... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CC_new, Sep 4, 2019.

1. CC_new
    CC_new Guest

Part-way through using my Xbox One S today I now get a taking-too-long to start error on all tested apps: Blu-ray player; Fortnite; Minecraft

Logging in to all user accounts is fine but the problem exists on all accounts.

There are no currently-reported server problems

Suggested fixes do not seem to resolve this:

1. Quitting and reststsrting the apps

2. Restarting the console (full power off for a few minutes)

Any suggestions?

:)

CC_new, Sep 4, 2019
  2. CC_new Win User

Thanks - I know that a soft reset leaves games & apps installed, but I did have a specific question regarding the continued access of Minecraft worlds after a soft reset.

In fact, can I ask that more generally - on an Xbox One is it ALWAYS the case that any progress through ANY game, user generated content and purchased is stored away from the console itself?

Or is there a setting somewhere that needs to be checked to ensure this is the case?

In relation to the original problem, it has self-resolved this morning suggesting that the problem was not associated with this particular console - perhaps there was an unreported network/server issue somewhere.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Before you do a soft factory reset, keeping games and apps, if you have
    Instant on
    set in power options change it to Energy save mode and do a Full Shutdown and remove the power cable from the console.

After a couple minutes put cable back in and power your console back up.

See how that goes and let us know.

Error code lookup
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello CC_new,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your games are not launching because they are taking too long to start. The troubleshooting steps that you have done are great steps to take in order to resolve an issue like this. The next
    step that we recommend is completing a
    soft factory reset
    . This factory reset will keep all games and applications installed, but it will remove all profile from the console. Therefore, the email address and password of those accounts must be known before this step is taken. Be sure to let us
    know the results!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello CC_new,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The saved data on your console is uploaded to the Xbox cloud.
    That is why you are able to recover all of
    your saved data
    after a factory reset. It does also get saved on your console if you are playing offline. If you have played a game offline before doing a factory reset, we suggest going online with the game first to upload your most recent save
    to the Xbox cloud.

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone
    needs assistance with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi CC_new,

Thanks for the reply! You are correct that a soft factory reset will leave your games & apps installed, all the while removing any potentially damaging files from the console's OS. It will also remove any profiles that are currently on the console, so if
    you aren't sure about the profile credentials (email address & password), then I'd recommend trying to recover the Microsoft account information in that regard prior to proceeding with the factory reset. I recommend using our

Lost Account Solution
    to do so for best results. Once a profile is removed, any games/add-ons/etc associated with it will not be accessible.

I hope that this helps you a bit more!

Let us know if you have any further questions.
Thema:

1. Error 0x8027025a not resolved after suggested fixes - Similar Threads - Error 0x8027025a resolved

2. Error code 0x8027025a BAD!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x8027025a BAD!!: Alright this issue has kinda come out of nowhere. Yesterday played fine, today none of my games will load up and tells me the game or app has taken to long to load. Keeps giving me the same error...
  3. Error 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x8027025a: Error (0x8027025a) Screen Freeze Lag COMMENTS All of my games are dead. All of your supports don't solved this issue, if you help me solved this issue i would appreciate your help. Im having...
  4. Receiving Error 0x8027025A for All Games/Apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving Error 0x8027025A for All Games/Apps: Hello all. Beginning last night, none of my games or apps will start, always stating that they have taken "too long to start" and giving me the error code 0x8027025A. This also goes for system...
  5. error code 0x8027025a for borderland 3 can't even play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x8027025a for borderland 3 can't even play: uninstalled it and re installed it, didn't work, restarted the xbox still didn't work also reported it. says takes to long to load and that code comes up 6d3b36d0-74d2-419b-8f00-8c513231053a
  6. Error code 0x8027025a wont stop popping up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x8027025a wont stop popping up: Hello all, So, I logged into my xbox one x today and tried to play apex legends and or CODMW and neither would work. The error code 0x8027025a pops up. I looked it up and searched solutions. Its...
  7. Xbox one Freezing and displaying error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Freezing and displaying error code 0x8027025a: Hello, I have an issue that needs fixed When I turn on my xbox ( INSTANT ON and Power saving) it takes awhile for the menu to pull everything up. I try to play a game, it opens and gets stuck on...
  8. Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a: Hi I get this issue everytime I try to open Borderlands 3, I've tried every troubleshoot option and no dice. I've read quite a few places that many many people are having the same issue and no one...
  9. Error code 0x8027025a when starting Xbox and getting the same error when trying to ‘Report...

in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x8027025a when starting Xbox and getting the same error when trying to ‘Report...: submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments]
  10. BluRay player Error 0x8027025a causes same error in other apps and not resolved after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BluRay player Error 0x8027025a causes same error in other apps and not resolved after...: Yesterday I posted the following and had some useful replies: Part-way through using my Xbox One S today I now get a taking-too-long to start error on all tested apps: Blu-ray player; Fortnite;...