Error 0x8027025a not resolved after suggested fixes

Discus and support Error 0x8027025a not resolved after suggested fixes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Part-way through using my Xbox One S today I now get a taking-too-long to start error on all tested apps: Blu-ray player; Fortnite; Minecraft Logging... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CC_new, Sep 4, 2019.

1. CC_new
    CC_new Guest

Part-way through using my Xbox One S today I now get a taking-too-long to start error on all tested apps: Blu-ray player; Fortnite; Minecraft

Logging in to all user accounts is fine but the problem exists on all accounts.

There are no currently-reported server problems

Suggested fixes do not seem to resolve this:

1. Quitting and reststsrting the apps

2. Restarting the console (full power off for a few minutes)

Any suggestions?

:)

CC_new, Sep 4, 2019
  2. CC_new Win User

Thanks - I know that a soft reset leaves games & apps installed, but I did have a specific question regarding the continued access of Minecraft worlds after a soft reset.

In fact, can I ask that more generally - on an Xbox One is it ALWAYS the case that any progress through ANY game, user generated content and purchased is stored away from the console itself?

Or is there a setting somewhere that needs to be checked to ensure this is the case?

In relation to the original problem, it has self-resolved this morning suggesting that the problem was not associated with this particular console - perhaps there was an unreported network/server issue somewhere.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Before you do a soft factory reset, keeping games and apps, if you have
    Instant on
    set in power options change it to Energy save mode and do a Full Shutdown and remove the power cable from the console.

After a couple minutes put cable back in and power your console back up.

See how that goes and let us know.

Error code lookup
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello CC_new,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your games are not launching because they are taking too long to start. The troubleshooting steps that you have done are great steps to take in order to resolve an issue like this. The next
    step that we recommend is completing a
    soft factory reset
    . This factory reset will keep all games and applications installed, but it will remove all profile from the console. Therefore, the email address and password of those accounts must be known before this step is taken. Be sure to let us
    know the results!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello CC_new,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The saved data on your console is uploaded to the Xbox cloud.
    That is why you are able to recover all of
    your saved data
    after a factory reset. It does also get saved on your console if you are playing offline. If you have played a game offline before doing a factory reset, we suggest going online with the game first to upload your most recent save
    to the Xbox cloud.

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone
    needs assistance with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi CC_new,

Thanks for the reply! You are correct that a soft factory reset will leave your games & apps installed, all the while removing any potentially damaging files from the console's OS. It will also remove any profiles that are currently on the console, so if
    you aren't sure about the profile credentials (email address & password), then I'd recommend trying to recover the Microsoft account information in that regard prior to proceeding with the factory reset. I recommend using our

Lost Account Solution
    to do so for best results. Once a profile is removed, any games/add-ons/etc associated with it will not be accessible.

I hope that this helps you a bit more!

Let us know if you have any further questions.
Thema:

1. Error 0x8027025a not resolved after suggested fixes - Similar Threads - Error 0x8027025a resolved

2. Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?: I have an Xbox One S that has developed issues over the last few days. I installed BL3 on launch day last Friday and since then I have gotten Error 0x8027025A almost every time I have tried to...
  3. BluRay player Error 0x8027025a causes same error in other apps and not resolved after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BluRay player Error 0x8027025a causes same error in other apps and not resolved after...: Yesterday I posted the following and had some useful replies: Part-way through using my Xbox One S today I now get a taking-too-long to start error on all tested apps: Blu-ray player; Fortnite;...
  4. Receiving error code 0x8027025A on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x8027025A on Fortnite: Hi, I receive error code 0x8027025A Fortnite took to long to load while trying to get on Fortnite everytime. This has only been happening since the console updated Fortnite for season 10. We have...
  5. Error 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x8027025a: Tengo problemas con mi xbox one s. Tengo error 0x8027025a. Esto me pasa solo con fortnite. Ya intenté de todo, las soluciones que en foros de xbox dan y hasta en borrar por completo todo y...
  6. XB1X Alpha Skip Ahead - Please Try Again (0x8027025a) Error Every Time Waking XB1X

in XboX Insiders
    XB1X Alpha Skip Ahead - Please Try Again (0x8027025a) Error Every Time Waking XB1X: Insider group, This has gotten to the point that it is MADDENING ... with the last two build of SAA I get this EVERY time I boot my XB1X from sleep or rest mode. Items may launch but then this...
  7. Error code (0x8027025a)

in XboX Insiders
    Error code (0x8027025a): [IMG] submitted by /u/Chance_Yates [link] [comments]
  8. Error 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x8027025a: I've gotten the error "(0x8027025a)" every time I have tried to start a game on my Xbox One S. I've tried quitting and relaunching my games, restarting my console, hard resetting my console,...
  9. Error code 0X8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0X8027025a: My Xbox dashboard is taking to long to load which is this error. I have hard restarted my Xbox I have unplugged it and plugged it back in and tried several suggestions already from the forums. So...
  10. Reoccurring error code (0x8027025a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reoccurring error code (0x8027025a): Hi everyone. Recently I've been having trouble with the "For Some reason ___ has taken too long to start. (0x8027025a)" error code occur upon every time I boot up my Xbox One X. If I simply...