Error 0x803F8001 al abrir juegos ya instalados. [Mod Translation - when opening already...

Discus and support Error 0x803F8001 al abrir juegos ya instalados. [Mod Translation - when opening already... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Days ago I have problems with the Games that I download. The problem is that when I download a Game, at the end of the download it asks for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DanielAbarca1, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Error 0x803F8001 al abrir juegos ya instalados. [Mod Translation - when opening already...

Days ago I have problems with the Games that I download.

The problem is that when I download a Game, at the end of the download it asks for the approval of the administrator, but the problem is that I do not know how to get the approval of the administrator so I do not know if they could help me. Please

When the attempt to open gives the following message:
    At this time, Hollow Knight is not available in your account. This is the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001
    The problem is still not fixed, I was reviewing a moment and this only happens with the Xbox Game Pass PC applications that are not in the Microsoft Store, but the subscription is not the problem since other games that if the Microsoft Store are working
    with my subscription

Thanks for your attention.
    Error 0x803F8001 al abrir juegos ya instalados. [Mod Translation - when opening already... [​IMG]

:)

DanielAbarca1, Jul 12, 2019
  2. DanielAbarca1 Win User

Error 0x803F8001 al abrir juegos ya instalados. [Mod Translation - when opening already installed games.]

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the update. Are you making sure you are logging in with the account that purchased these games? Also to download game pass games, you need to go through the beta app.

Thanks,

Brad
    Yes, I am in the account that is paying the subscription and I have it started in all applications
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Error 0x803F8001 al abrir juegos ya instalados. [Mod Translation - when opening already installed games.]

Hey Daniel

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

This is a known problem as stated
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

"Some games require additional components to be installed for the game to function properly. Depending on the components being installed, we may require permission from an administrator via a prompt at game installation time or the first
    time the game is launched. See Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    for more information."

I encourage you to follow the link above in order to get some additional info on how to convert to an administrator account. I will depict the procedure here as well for your convenience:

Create a local user account

• Select the Start button, select
      Settings > Accounts and then select Family & other users.
      (In some editions of Windows you'll see Other users.)
    • Select Add someone else to this PC.
    • Select I don't have this person's sign-in information, and on the next page, select
      Add a user without a Microsoft account.
    • Enter a user name, password, password hint or choose security questions, and then select
      Next.

Change a local user account to an administrator account

• Under Settings > Accounts
      > Family & other users, select the account owner name, then select
      Change account type.
    • Under Account type, select Administrator
      and OK.

[*]Sign in with the new administrator account.
    Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  4. DanielAbarca1 Win User

Hey Daniel

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

This is a known problem as stated
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

"Some games require additional components to be installed for the game to function properly. Depending on the components being installed, we may require permission from an administrator via a prompt at game installation time or the first
    time the game is launched. See Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    for more information."

I encourage you to follow the link above in order to get some additional info on how to convert to an administrator account. I will depict the procedure here as well for your convenience:

Create a local user account

• Select the Start button, select
      Settings > Accounts and then select Family & other users.
      (In some editions of Windows you'll see Other users.)
    • Select Add someone else to this PC.
    • Select I don't have this person's sign-in information, and on the next page, select
      Add a user without a Microsoft account.
    • Enter a user name, password, password hint or choose security questions, and then select
      Next.

Change a local user account to an administrator account

• Under Settings > Accounts
      > Family & other users, select the account owner name, then select
      Change account type.
    • Under Account type, select Administrator
      and OK.
    [*]Sign in with the new administrator account.
    Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!

The problem continues, I have tried everything and even without solution.
    I have tried what you have told me.
    Restart the PC.
    I have restored it.
    Clear the street of the Microsoft Store.
    And even look in the Xbox forums and even if you answer, please help me that basically the Game Pass for PC is useless if I can not install most of the games.
    Also this error keeps popping up when I open the game after downloading: At this time, Hollow Knight is not available in your account. This is the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the update. Are you making sure you are logging in with the account that purchased these games? Also to download game pass games, you need to go through the beta app.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Edgarour Win User

Skins de paga de Gears 4 a Gears 5 [Translation - Gears 4 to Gears 5 Pay Skins]

Hola! A mi punto de vista, no seria viable para ellos al inicio o en la apertura del juego, pero posiblemente en un futuro, ya que haya pasado un año, al final es un aspecto que no interfiere con el juego pero no creo que tanta maravilla, al menos en ese
    contenido de the coalition

---------

[Mod Translation - Hello! In my view, it wouldn't be viable for them at the start or at the opening of the game, but possibly in the future, since a year has passed, in the end it's an aspect that doesn't interfere with the game but I don't think
    so much wonder , at least in that content of the coalition ]
Thema:

Error 0x803F8001 al abrir juegos ya instalados. [Mod Translation - when opening already...

1. Error 0x803F8001 al abrir juegos ya instalados. [Mod Translation - when opening already... - Similar Threads - Error 0x803F8001 abrir

2. Error 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803F8001: Hello all, I have recently done a hard factory reset on my XB1 as I was having some issues. I had previously purchased Train Sim World as a digital purchase and it was installed. After the hard...
  3. Error code 0x803F8001 on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803F8001 on Xbox One X: I have got an error 0x803F8001 for game Ninja Gaiden Black I just bought on friday from Xbox one store I have brought the game and have digital receipts I have reset my console many times I...
  4. Xbox One error 0x803F8001 - Modern Warfare 2 digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One error 0x803F8001 - Modern Warfare 2 digital download: I bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 as a digital download a few days ago and played it. Today, however, I got error code 0x803F8003, and then after reinstalling the game, error code...
  5. 0x803F8001 hatası [Translate] Error 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    0x803F8001 hatası [Translate] Error 0x803F8001: forza horizon 4 oyununun ultimate sürümünü satın aldım fakat 2 adet dlc yi indirmeye çalışırken 0x803F8001 hatası alıyorum ve indiremiyorum ne yapmam gerekiyor windowsun güncel sürümü mevcut ve...
  6. Game Pass for PC Error 0x803f8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC Error 0x803f8001: I´ve bought the game pass for PC for 1euro and want to download games. But every single game im trying to download gives me the error code 0x803f8001. Ive already tried resetting the xbox app...
  7. Error code: 0x803f8001 when trying to download Halo wars definitve edition from the WIndows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x803f8001 when trying to download Halo wars definitve edition from the WIndows...: Error code: 0x803f8001 when i attempt to download Halo Wars Definitive edition. However when i tried to Download Halo Wars 2 it started the download promptly. is there a better place i should make...
  8. Game does not start: error 0x803f8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game does not start: error 0x803f8001: I bought a game code for Read Dead Redemption for XBOX One. I activated it in the store and it worked. I Installed it from the store but when i start it, i get the error 0x803f8001. If i uninstall...
  9. Sea of Thieves error 0x803F8001. I can't login on my game!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea of Thieves error 0x803F8001. I can't login on my game!: Hello, I have a problem with the game Sea of Thieves. Recently I bought it on the promotion, and I played for quite a while, until this afternoon. When I entered the game of night, he / she says...
  10. Error 0x803f8001 sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f8001 sims 4: Llevo mas de diez horas de juego y varios logros y desde hoy me da ese error y no me deja jugar....no entiendo nada de nada ! Translate-I have more than ten hours of play and several...