Error 0x803f800e

Discus and support Error 0x803f800e in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So a while ago i had a subscription to Xbox Game Pass. I then decided to end my subscription to the Game Pass and now i cant play any games i had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaydenMalcolm, May 26, 2019.

1. Error 0x803f800e

So a while ago i had a subscription to Xbox Game Pass. I then decided to end my subscription to the Game Pass and now i cant play any games i had gotten from the game pass. For example one of my favourite games, Sea of Thieves. Im not sure if you can only
    play games you got from the game pass if your subscribed to it but i would really like to be able to play Sea of Thieves

:)

HaydenMalcolm, May 26, 2019
  2. Tyker51 Win User

Xbox gamepass trouble.

Same here, error 0x803f800e
  3. Alexander Makeenkov Win User

Forza Horizon 4 on PC purchased, but there was an error " Looks like you need to update your game Pass subscription"

I deleted the game, and now during installation i get error 0x803F800E
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Error 0x803f800e

Hey Hayden

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to this matter, As stated by Xbox Forum Ambassador
    TheHooniganTX
    ,the Game Pass subscriptions Is the same as an Xbox Live Gold subscriptions.

While you have the subscriptions you can download and play the games, but once your subscriptions runs out, you will be unable to play any of the games that you received via the subscriptions.

You can view the
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ
    in order to receive more info.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion that this might have caused.
  5. Wildboy Wiley Win User

error 0x803f800e

i cant play any of my xbox game pass games. i have checked my bank account and was charged 9.99 on 7/13 but went to turn on state of decay 2 and it wouldnt let me. i also tried all of my other game pass games and i keep getting error 0x803f800e. please let
    me know if you have solved this issue.
    Hello.

There are two things you can try to resolve this issue. First, if you haven't already, try power cycling the console (Hold power button for 10 seconds until it shuts off, then restart), and try the game again.

If this does not work, try removing the profile off the console and redownloading it.

If you have need additional support, feel free to post back.
  6. Fingerfarts Win User

error 0x803f800e

How did you resolve this? I'm having this problem now
Thema:

Error 0x803f800e

1. Error 0x803f800e - Similar Threads - Error 0x803f800e

2. Error code: 0x803f800e when trying to install a game from the Xbox (Beta) PC App

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x803f800e when trying to install a game from the Xbox (Beta) PC App: When I try to install a game, say Halo Wars, for example, it will start to initialize the download, then present me with an error and not install, giving me the details of Error code: 0x803f800e...
  3. Porque me aparece el error 0x803f800e, y porque no puedo jugar los juegos drscargados, no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Porque me aparece el error 0x803f800e, y porque no puedo jugar los juegos drscargados, no...: [Title Translation-Because I get the error 0x803f800e, and because I can not play the Games Drscargados, were not free to subscribe and after expires you could keep playing them?] Alguien pudo...
  4. ERROR 0X803F800E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR 0X803F800E: COMPRE he ingrese una cuenta xbox live gold de 1 año y a la hora de iniciar el juego despues de 1 mes comenzo a aparecer el mensaje de que necesito renovar mi xbox game pass por que pasa esto ?...
  5. 0x803f800e error... Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803f800e error... Game pass: I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 as part of a bundle. A gamepass trial was included which I think my son activated. I now have error 0x803f800e preventing the game launching... Asking me to renew...
  6. It gives me error code 0x803F800E every time

in XBoX Accessibility
    It gives me error code 0x803F800E every time: I cant download forza. It gives me error code 0x803F800E every time last night I played it already then next day error comes up here are my steps did : Customer is having an issue with a...
  7. Error 0x803f800e (Can't Play Gamepass Games)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x803f800e (Can't Play Gamepass Games): Split from this thread. i have this error. i can't play with the games of GamePass but i have paid this service one week ago. elp me please Help please e53422fa-4c5d-4ef0-a97e-b30e837ad58b
  8. Game Pass Licensing Issue Error Code: 0x803f800e

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Licensing Issue Error Code: 0x803f800e: I tried a Game Pass 14 day trial. Before the trial was over, I canceled my subscription on 7/4/18. Today, 7/5/18, I tried to play Gears of War Ultimate and received error code 0x803f800e, which...
  9. Error 0x803f800e Looks-like-you-need-to-renew-xbox-game-pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f800e Looks-like-you-need-to-renew-xbox-game-pass: I buyed Rocket League 2 years ago as code and played it very often and want to play it. 2 Weeks ago i wanted to test Forza Horizon4 and joined Gamepass. Then i canceles gamepass. Today i wanted...
  10. Error code 0x803f800e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f800e: Trying to play sea of thieves after update. Says game pass may need renewed . But it's already renewed. Try to renew game pass just incase and message says something is wrong on our end....