Error 0x87af000e when Installing Plebby Quest: The Crusades

Discus and support Error 0x87af000e when Installing Plebby Quest: The Crusades in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I got this error when the download is complete, even on Xbox (BETA) or Microsoft Store. But there is one problem, the game appeared when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Burmuque, May 23, 2020.

1. Burmuque
    Burmuque Guest

Hi everyone,

I got this error when the download is complete, even on Xbox (BETA) or Microsoft Store.

But there is one problem, the game appeared when i search it on my Windows research bar, but i couldnt uninstall it and my computer got several problems that i've never had before yesterday, when i did my 1st download.

I let it down all the night, but same problems this Morning, apps crash or some of thems take more time to be open or my wallpaper on my desktop begin white and my pc crashed….

Please fix your bugs, fix latest Windows update because its really disapointing.

Salut tout le monde,

Comme vous avez pût le voir, j'ai pas le meilleur anglais du monde, mais si ca peut agrandir le nombre de personne voyant le message je tente toujours.

J'ai une erreur a chaque fois que le téléchargement se termine, aucune info dessus sur le site, sur le net j'ai testé quelques unes des solutions, mais même recharger ma dernière sauvegarde n'a servi rien, alors si vous avez des idées n'hésitez pas, c'est
    frustrant que ce soit pour le téléchargement ou pour le PC...

Cordialement,

Vincent

:)

Burmuque, May 23, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

3. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Crusader

^ The Reegar Carbine isn't exactly a 'shotgun' either. More like an electrical/blue-flame ray gun. lol
  4. Halcyonic Chaos Win User

Crusader

The only reason i don't like it is because it goes against everything a shotgun stands for and essentially turns itself into a Sniper; Minus the scope.

Not to mention that you would need either the Turian Soldier's Marksman, or a Stabilizer II / III Armor Consumable.
  5. BAD 2020 Win User

Crusader

I didnt like it. It's to heavy.
  6. KHAOS AGEN7 Win User

Crusader

Crusader chews phantoms with quick 2 shots as a Geth infiltrator.lol
Thema:

1. Error 0x87af000e when Installing Plebby Quest: The Crusades - Similar Threads - Error 0x87af000e Installing

2. Error code 0x87e0000f on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000f on xbox 1: I just purchased saints row 4 on my xbox 1 and its giving me error code 0x87e0000f, ive tested my connection im connected to all services, my xbox is up to date (last update 30/05/20 last update...
  3. Xbox game bar capture error 2147942847

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar capture error 2147942847: So whenever I record using the xbox game bar, Within 1-3 Minutes of Recording, I usually get the error 2147942847 and it erases all the footage. I don't know what can be causing this. I should...
  4. Xbox System Update Error (Error Code 8B0500B6)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox System Update Error (Error Code 8B0500B6): I have a stable network, but somehow it always shows me the message "There was a problem with the update". So I hard reset it (in which I have cleared all of my apps and games), and on the setup...
  5. Error code 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000200

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000200: Today i got the error code 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000200 in a update, i have tried various solutions but doesn' work 2d17c7a5-a413-41b4-8ca9-6a37f25ce80f
  6. Software error update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Software error update: I have an xbox one, i just did a factory reset (saved all my games and apps) it has me connect to wifi, and then proceeds to check for updates. its keeps saying error. The wifi connection is good,...
  7. Error Code - Unable to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code - Unable to update: So my Xbox decided to reset itself, however now when I try to get into the system it is saying that it needs to update.... So I try to complete the update to be greeted by this message quoted...
  8. blackops 3 and gta v error code 0x80832003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    blackops 3 and gta v error code 0x80832003: i have been trying to play bo3 and gta v and it just keeps saying "something went wrong" then it says to go to xbox.com/errorhelp but my error code isnt on the website. and ive tried restarting my...
  9. Error code 0x803f9006

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f9006: I was playing my normal games last night when I logged in this morning every game popped up the error code I read that I have to make my account my home xbox but a couple months ago I got ripped...
  10. keep getting error code when try to open my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting error code when try to open my games: I can't open any games on my xbox...the error code seems to imply i don't own the games but i do....0x803f9006 ffcea2bf-aa4e-46ce-9f93-c46d24b15661