Error 0x87DD002A Impossible to connect to Xbox live

Discus and support Error 0x87DD002A Impossible to connect to Xbox live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I'm stuck with the 0x87DD002A error code while starting Forza Horizon 4 while having a xbox pc béta active subscription. Getting the kinda... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dirt Ashes, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Dirt Ashes
    Dirt Ashes Guest

Hello,

I'm stuck with the 0x87DD002A error code while starting Forza Horizon 4 while having a xbox pc béta active subscription.

Getting the kinda same error on Sea of Thieves too (Ashbeard Error)

Teredo is good , xbox services also , everything is ok while checking the connection to xbox live services but when im starting those 2 games i cant go any further than the main menu cause it "cant connect" me to xbox live while i have no issues getting
    into my account on the xbox app

:)

Dirt Ashes, Nov 5, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi there, I know this can be frustrating but hopefully this information will help you get to playing games.

This may indicate that the Xbox Live service is down. You might also see this error after you change your gamertag, which may mean your gamertag change did not apply correctly to your account.

Solutions

Solution 1: Check for Xbox Live service alerts

Check for service alerts on
    Xbox Live Status
    , or check for an Xbox Live service alert at the top of this page. If there are any alerts, wait a while and then try again.

United States customers only: If a specific service or app is out, you can request SMS notification of when it’s working again. Under the app or service name, select
    Notify me when this service or app is up and running.

Solution 2: Sign out and restart your Xbox

Sign out of your profile. Restart the Xbox, then try to sign in again.

Solution 3: Remove and re-add your profile on Xbox 360

1. On Xbox 360, remove your profile as described
      here
      , then add it back.
    2. Clear the cache.
    3. Unplug both your Xbox and your network hardware (modem, router, etc.) for five minutes.
    4. Power back up and, restart your Xbox, and sign in.
    If you’re still blocked, contact Xbox Support.

https://support.xbox.com

If this has solved your problem to sure to leave a YES on did you his solve my problem. If not please reply and we can try and assist you further.
  3. Qu1CkSt0rM Qc Win User

code 80151011/ Cant sign into Xbox Live.

It doesn't work for me.. after i download my gamertag it says: Impossible to connect to xbox live error 80004005
  4. Justlntime Win User

Problem: Gears of War 4 on PC.

Mh nope.. it show me only : "ERROR, impossible to connect at Xbox Live". I don't know what i can do for fix
  5. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox 360 redémarre a chaque connections au Xbox live

6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Disconnected from Xbox LIVE when I log into any live account

Hey there Digital! Are you saying that you can successfully connect to LIVE on your profile, even though you still show these errors when downloading your profile? I was under the impression that connecting to LIVE was impossible after this error. Please
    let me know what's going on. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Error 0x87DD002A Impossible to connect to Xbox live - Similar Threads - Error 0x87DD002A Impossible

2. Error 0x0000001 Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x0000001 Xbox Game Pass PC: If you cant install games and you received the error 0x0000001 you will probably need to repair game services (there are two options, repair and restore, i have used twice and it fix my problem......
  3. error code 0x80d03801

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80d03801: when I try to download sea of thieves I get this error code 0x80d03801 I cant fix it and I'm using Xbox beta app for pc Thanks b1b4b82f-f9f1-41b4-8b32-84ae9d32003b
  4. Error code 0x80072EE7 on xbox app for windows 10. Help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80072EE7 on xbox app for windows 10. Help?: I've been trying to sign into xbox live on this app for hours now and it refuses to let me sign in. It just tells me "We were unable to sign you in to xbox live." It tells me to try again in...
  5. I bought a second-hand Xbox 360 CD and when I try to open it an error message appears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a second-hand Xbox 360 CD and when I try to open it an error message appears: The error message reads: The geographic area code of this console is incorrect. I'm confused. I had never had any issues with new or second-hand games before. Any idea what does it mean?...
  6. Xbox app install error 0x80073CF6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app install error 0x80073CF6: So finally after fixing Microsoft Store to play Sea Of Thieves once more Microsoft Store finally stopped working again, so now I can't boot up it and sea of thieves anymore which makes me sad,...
  7. Xbox one s update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s update error: First time setting up one S box gives error code _ 0xB0500B6 what is this error anyone know how to fix please ? 2e15d503-d68d-4ae3-a155-444c924dec97
  8. : How can I fix error code 0x80072F30 Check your connection on a XBox One S

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : How can I fix error code 0x80072F30 Check your connection on a XBox One S: : How can I fix error code 0x80072F30 Check your connection on a XBox One S Unfortunately my XBox won't let me access my Network settings the error code that I am getting is 0x80070490. Keep in...
  9. Microsoft rewards error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards error: Hello. 2 days ago I was able to see Microsoft Rewards but now it shows that Microsoft Rewards is not supported in my region. Please don’t post the link and say not all regions are not supported...
  10. Fix for the E106 boot loop error!

in XboX Insiders
    Fix for the E106 boot loop error!: [IMG] submitted by /u/LeMichell [link] [comments]