Error 0x87e10bea - No games launching

Discus and support Error 0x87e10bea - No games launching in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past week I've been getting error '0x87e10bea' the moment I click on any game, leaving me unable to play them. At first, it only affected games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Toraidoron, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Toraidoron
    Toraidoron Guest

For the past week I've been getting error '0x87e10bea' the moment I click on any game, leaving me unable to play them. At first, it only affected games I'd downloaded recently, but now none of them at all will load.

I've tried the following steps, on DOZENS of occasions with no luck:

Power cycles, removing/readding profile, reset, clearing the cache, different network connections, hard drives, ensuring I have home Xbox selected. At this point I'm completely out of ideas and have no idea what to do. It's been several days now I'm feeling pretty deflated.

:)

Toraidoron, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Toraidoron Win User

Hi, thanks for your response.

I have an Xbox Series X, and am located in the UK.

I tried changing regions multiple times but this didnt fix the issue. I also tried the offline update that you recommended but still have the same error code and can't start up any games or apps.

This doesn't seem to be specific to my console either, as several of my friends are having the exact same issue.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

About the changing network method you mentioned before, may I know if the other network was provided by the same internet service provider?

By the way, did you double check if your NAT type is open?

For this go to Settings > System > Network Config
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Toraidoron

Which Xbox Console do you have?
    Did you tried changing temporarily your Xbox Console region to another one and see how it goes?

Also, where are you located physically?

May I know if you already tried performing an offline update for your console?
    In that way Xbox system will be installed from scratch.

For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with steps):

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  5. NuclearDrake Win User

Non existent error code

Just got the same error code randomly while I was in the middle of a mission in Destiny 2. Dropped me from the game and told me I had error code 0x87e10bea too.
  6. NuclearDrake Win User

0x87e10bea

Just had the same thing happen to me while I was mid mission in Destiny 2, screen suddenly went black, then home, than Error code 0x87e10bea. WHICH APPARENTLY STILL DOESN'T EXIST!?!?
Thema:

1. Error 0x87e10bea - No games launching - Similar Threads - Error 0x87e10bea games

2. Error when trying to download Minecraft Bedrock on the Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when trying to download Minecraft Bedrock on the Launcher: So recently I bought Minecraft java & bedrock edition, on the launcher Java works fine but when I try to install bedrock it says an error has occurred. The error code I am shown is 0x803F8003...
  3. (Java Minecraft) Error code: -1073740791

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Java Minecraft) Error code: -1073740791: I have had trouble running Java Minecraft over the last year, i have been getting this error code (-1073740791) and it feels like I have tried everything. Minecraft bedrock works perfectly fine...
  4. 0x803f8001 error on Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803f8001 error on Series S: hey, i now have a series s and recently ran into an issue that couldn't verify game ownership. i downloaded Doritos Crash Course on Xbox and i clearly owned the game because it's free. but...
  5. Error 0xC03F6603 occurs when trying to install a game in the Microsoft Store or Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0xC03F6603 occurs when trying to install a game in the Microsoft Store or Xbox...: I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Microsoft store and Xbox application. I've tried other methods as well but still no luck. Any suggestions? da1e6950-811e-4797-9370-02357f08340b
  6. Error 0x8027025a Not resolved after suggested fixes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x8027025a Not resolved after suggested fixes: My Xbox has been having a grey screen show up upon startup without showing usual content. I decided to full reset the Xbox without getting rid of games and apps after doing this it will not load...
  7. 0x00000000 error when trying to install gaming services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x00000000 error when trying to install gaming services: I've had issues with installing games through the xbox app and tried to reinstall the xbox gaming services to fix these issues however when I attempt to install it again I get a 0x00000000 error...
  8. I have been deling with this Error Code 0x87e10bea ALL DAY!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been deling with this Error Code 0x87e10bea ALL DAY!: Initially, it started earlier in the day. It only affected every single game and would not launch. At some point, it worked for 6 hours straight and I could play, but now, it's happening again and...
  9. Error Code 0x87e10bea

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x87e10bea: Forza Horizon 4 crashed on me last night while trying to load on PC (showed "unknown error). After a reboot, the game loaded and apparently deleted ALL of my save-game progress data, and stuck me...
  10. Error code 0x87e10bea

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87e10bea: it says this error code doesn't exist but it clearly does it popped up on my machine a few minutes ago.. crashing me out of world of tanks.. ever since the update I have been having problems.....