error 101 mirosoft solitaire collection

Discus and support error 101 mirosoft solitaire collection in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cAN NO LONGER PLAY THIS GAME ONLINE. I get this message when I try to log on to game 30faae52-310b-41e7-a169-cc0ed43d3465 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WhackingFiddle6, Apr 18, 2019.

1. error 101 mirosoft solitaire collection

I cAN NO LONGER PLAY THIS GAME ONLINE. I get this message when I try to log on to game

:)

WhackingFiddle6, Apr 18, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    WhackingFiddle6

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

I can understand how getting this error could be confusing.

Since this game falls into the category that we call casual games, it might be best for you to look to the

Microsoft Casual Games forums
    for more specific support.

Hope this was helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  3. WhackingFiddle6 Win User

Hello ,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to play online within Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

We recommend to attempt uninstalling and then installing the Microsoft Solitaire Collection from your
    Windows PC.

We also recommend to ensure that your version of Windows is up to date
    with the current version.

Try the suggested and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
    Still does not work
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Are you logged into the Xbox App? If you open it up, and go to "Settings" (the cog), check the Account section and make sure you're signed in there, then the Network tab at the top, and see if there are any errors listed on that page.

Let us know what you see and we can try to troubleshoot a bit more based on your response.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello WhackingFiddle6,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to play online within Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

We recommend to attempt uninstalling and then installing the Microsoft Solitaire Collection from your
    Windows PC.

We also recommend to ensure that your version of Windows is up to date
    with the current version.

Try the suggested and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Solitär Collection auf Android Handy [Translate] Solitaire Collection on Android Phone

Thema:

1. error 101 mirosoft solitaire collection - Similar Threads - error 101 mirosoft

2. code d'erreur 101 d'indiqué, code inexistant selon microsoft. Comment réparer ? [error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code d'erreur 101 d'indiqué, code inexistant selon microsoft. Comment réparer ? [error code...: Je ne peux pas jouer en ligne avec Microsoft solitaire collection, j'ai un code d'erreur 101 d'indiqué et je ne trouve aucune correspondance ce code, donc aucune solution proposée pour débloquer...
  3. Xbox Insider ERROR 101 and 106

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Insider ERROR 101 and 106: 've been part of Xbox Insider for a long time, and I've never had a problem, but this last December update just broke my Xbox. The opening Xbox green screen has disapeared, it goes straight to...
  4. XBOX ONE SOftware update error E 101

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE SOftware update error E 101: HI, we have followed up the suggested procedure for updating the system through an external usb drive. we have uploaded the folder $SystemUpdate from the zip file. the procedure for updating...
  5. error 101 and 124

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 101 and 124: I have error 101 whenever I start game. I have uninstalled and installed again, but error remains 92e5f4a4-4ec8-4811-bef4-0ed684de0b31
  6. Error 101

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 101: For a few days now (5 or 6) I have been receiving the Error 101 code when I try to start Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Have tried every "fix" I can find on line and nothing works. Do you have...
  7. Can't run Solitair. Errors: 101, 124, 121003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run Solitair. Errors: 101, 124, 121003: On running Solitair I get the 101 error every time. If I choose "Play offline" - I get 121003 error. In this state it allows me to play ONLY random desks and it's unacceptable since I paid for the...
  8. AGE OF EMPIRES III - COMPLETE COLLECTION - ERROR 101

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AGE OF EMPIRES III - COMPLETE COLLECTION - ERROR 101: Hello, a few years ago, I bought Age of Empires III but only the initial game and not the extensions. So I created an ESO account with this game. However, recently, I purchased Age of Empires III...
  9. Aoe3 101 error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aoe3 101 error: I bought aoe3 as part of an ensemble studios package from steam. when I tried to make my eso account I received error 101. account creation failed. I have tried numerous times to receive support...
  10. XBOX ONE SOftware update error E 101

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE SOftware update error E 101: HI, we have followed up the suggested procedure for updating the system through an external usb drive. we have uploaded the folder $SystemUpdate from the zip file. the procedure for updating...