Error 103 ROBLOX

Discus and support Error 103 ROBLOX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello I have a roblox problem the error is called 103 but I already see all the solutions and they do not work please help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keropow3Leo, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Keropow3Leo
    Keropow3Leo Guest

Error 103 ROBLOX

hello I have a roblox problem the error is called 103 but I already see all the solutions and they do not work please help me

:)

Keropow3Leo, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Zero Jehuty Win User

Roblox 103 Error

Then that directly means there is an issue with their servers. If everything else works and other games work that narrows it down nicely.

Sadly a lot of companies like to pawn off issues and not admit fault with their owner servers.

I would suggest maybe try to delete and reinstall the game and see if that helps.
  3. Allan S.G Win User

Error 103 in Roblox

Hi Brandon0419,

What is the type of NAT on your console? If it is something other than open, it can cause problems connecting to certain games. In that case you are playing peoples games.

Hope this helps!
  4. myself 🥳. Win User

Roblox 103 Error

my child is tired of this error & he hope’s it please stopp , soo can you put a stop too it .
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Roblox 103 Error

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for getting back to us in regards to this error code 103. I've been researching more in regards to this error, I have found a previous forum article with the same issue where there was a solution take a look by clicking here

'Roblox error code 103'

Also, if you haven't already feel free to try to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if it helps fix the in game issue with it not letting your son play certain Roblox games.

To uninstall the game;

1. From Home, select My games & apps, and then select
      See all.
    2. When you’ve highlighted something to uninstall, press the Menu button
      on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game & add-ons, then Uninstall all.
    Hope to hear back soon.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Roblox 103 Error

This is most likely a problem with your privacy settings for that account. Please make sure the settings are set as shown below:

On your adult account go here
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings
    and click on the child's account and allow the option on the first page called
    "Share stuff people make (Xbox 360: Member Content)" to everyone (must be everyone). Also, on the first page, "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" to Friends or Everybody. And on the xbox one/windows 10 tab the second option
    down, "Join multiplayer games", enable that. And then log out and in on the account in question on the console/device and that account can play online.
Thema:

Error 103 ROBLOX

1. Error 103 ROBLOX - Similar Threads - Error 103 ROBLOX

2. Roblox Error Code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Error Code 103: Hi, i have been having this problem on roblox xbox, i tried to play this game and it said "Unable to play Error Code 103", ive had this problem since i have played roblox but its weird because you...
  3. ROBLOX. ERROR 103, AGAIN.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ROBLOX. ERROR 103, AGAIN.: I have created a new Roblox account and made sure the DOB was well over 13, deleted & reinstalled the game, but i still can not play certain games like Fireteam, Spec ops, State of Anarchy. I keep...
  4. Roblox Error Code 103 - Xbox One (Over 18 Account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Error Code 103 - Xbox One (Over 18 Account): Hello there, I am having the 'Error Code 103 - Unable to join game' on certain games and have tried the following; - Making a new over 18 account - Unistall Roblox and install after reset of...
  5. Roblox error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 103: Sometimes when I try to play a Roblox game, I get Error code 103. I tried making a new Roblox account but it still didn't work. What can I do to fix this. I play on Xbox one....
  6. Roblox 'Error code 103'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox 'Error code 103': I am trying to play a game on roblox with a few friends, but I keep getting the error code 103 message, my roblox account is 13+, I have an open nat type, I have all the relevant Xbox account...
  7. RoBlox Error 103 - None of documented steps are working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RoBlox Error 103 - None of documented steps are working: My son is trying to play Liberty County in RoBlox on Xbox one and getting an error 103. I've followed all steps - checked account settings (set to Teenage or Adult), not blocking anything, checked...
  8. Roblox error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 103: On Roblox I'm trying to play Jerry but it keeps giving me the error code 103 I'm not sure what to do I made sure my account was over 13 years old but it still didn't work On the (xbox one)...
  9. Xbox Roblox error 103

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Roblox error 103: Bu günlerde oğluma Xboxun ücretsiz bir oyunu olan "Roblox" adlı bir oyun indirdik. Oğlum giriş yaptı ve bir oyuna girdi. Ancak bazı hatta çoğu oyunda Roblox error 103 hatası veriyor üstte de...
  10. Roblox Bloxburg Error Code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Bloxburg Error Code 103: I have 400 robux I bought on xbox but when I try to buy/play bloxburg it prompts me with this error code. I just wanna know if I can get it on a different device or can I just not get paid games...