Error 11770000 on iOS iPad

Discus and support Error 11770000 on iOS iPad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try to log in to play Microsoft Solitare and get this error. I deleted the app, rebooted, and the reinstalled, but the results were the same. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmmettAllen. Jr., Sep 9, 2019.

1. Error 11770000 on iOS iPad

I try to log in to play Microsoft Solitare and get this error. I deleted the app, rebooted, and the reinstalled, but the results were the same. It tries to sign in to a xbox live account, but errors. Why can i not sign in using my Outlook mail account?

:)

EmmettAllen. Jr., Sep 9, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox live core services are having issues at this time.

Xbox Live Status

Services

• [​IMG]
      Limited

Xbox Live Core Services

[​IMG]
      9/6/2019,
      7:12:08 PM

Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox One

[​IMG]

Xbox 360

[​IMG]

Xbox on other devices

[​IMG]

Xbox on Windows 10

Affected services:
      • Signing into Xbox Live

Latest update:

Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems signing in to Xbox Live. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS

There was an IOS update yesterday. The iPad my need to be updated.
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

Wordament Multiplayer Issue

Still having problems with wordament onboth iphone and ipad today 1/3/20. HELP needed now
    Unfortunately the fix released last week did not solve the issue for iOS and they are still looking into it.

This is the last update available on their Facebook page:

"iOS Players: Our team is looking into the iOS update error. We'll update this post when it is live."
  5. Wescougar Win User

I can't sign into the Halo Waypoint IOS app?

I'm having the same problem with the new iPad, IOS 6.
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

Smartglass issue.

ios version working fine on my ipad right now...
Thema:

1. Error 11770000 on iOS iPad - Similar Threads - Error 11770000 iOS

2. Portal 2 Data Space Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Portal 2 Data Space Error: Hi, so im currently trying to download the portal 2 dlc: peer review, but its not letting me, saying i only have 500.18 mb of space left and 1.37 gb of space are needed, I am on a xbox 1, with...
  3. Xbox one error Oxd0000225

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one error Oxd0000225: I paused my hulu program and got side tracked for a while. When i came back to finish my show, the xbox had turned off so i restarted it. Now it wont log me into xbox keeps giving me this error....
  4. Error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x8027025a: I tryed every solution to fix this code then i got the black screen of death then i did the soft factory reset and then did as i was told to and still nothing im still getting the same code over...
  5. Adress error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adress error: I'm trying to input my new card info but I keep getting an error message telling me to "Check my address. There appears to be an error in it" even though I entered it perfectly. One thing I did...
  6. Error 0x803F8001 (A Scam or a Bug?)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x803F8001 (A Scam or a Bug?): Receiving an Error code - 0x803F8001 when attempting to launch a game (Minecraft). Apparently I do not a own a game I've purchased months ago anymore. I spent $51 legitimately and now Microsoft...
  7. ERROR 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR 0x8027025a: So ive been getting this error every time ive launched a game for the last couple of days. Apps still work fine. But if a game where to somehow launch, there would always be some sort if issue,...
  8. Microsoft Store error code: 0x00000005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store error code: 0x00000005: Hi there, so my xbox will not allow me to download games or have updates for games that are already on my xbox. I have already tried a soft reset of my xbox and had already checked my location...
  9. Error code - 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code - 0x803F8001: Receiving an Error code - 0x803F8001 when attempting to launch a game. It appears that I would have to repurchase the game because I apparently don't own it anymore, but I would prefer other...
  10. why do I get error message 11770000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do I get error message 11770000: for a couple of months now, I get this error message and have to go thru as "play as a guest" which now doesn't let me play my microsoft bingo with Xbox Live features. Why...