Error 11770000 on iOS iPad

Discus and support Error 11770000 on iOS iPad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try to log in to play Microsoft Solitare and get this error. I deleted the app, rebooted, and the reinstalled, but the results were the same. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmmettAllen. Jr., Sep 9, 2019.

1. Error 11770000 on iOS iPad

I try to log in to play Microsoft Solitare and get this error. I deleted the app, rebooted, and the reinstalled, but the results were the same. It tries to sign in to a xbox live account, but errors. Why can i not sign in using my Outlook mail account?

:)

EmmettAllen. Jr., Sep 9, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox live core services are having issues at this time.

Xbox Live Status

Services

• [​IMG]
      Limited

Xbox Live Core Services

[​IMG]
      9/6/2019,
      7:12:08 PM

Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox One

[​IMG]

Xbox 360

[​IMG]

Xbox on other devices

[​IMG]

Xbox on Windows 10

Affected services:
      • Signing into Xbox Live

Latest update:

Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems signing in to Xbox Live. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS

There was an IOS update yesterday. The iPad my need to be updated.
  4. Wescougar Win User

I can't sign into the Halo Waypoint IOS app?

I'm having the same problem with the new iPad, IOS 6.
  5. Burnin TODI Win User

Smartglass issue.

ios version working fine on my ipad right now...
  6. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

I believe so yes. All IOS devices.
    I wouldn't say "All iOS devices", cause that would mean a first Gen iPhone/iPad could use the service. If at all possible I'd say everything that uses iOS 12 and up, because iOS 13 is currently in beta (with a Sep. release).
Thema:

1. Error 11770000 on iOS iPad - Similar Threads - Error 11770000 iOS

2. error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code: it says troubleshoot and start up error and i have a brand new xbox s just got it and its already doing this 552c6d6f-6cd1-4adb-8ff6-e073ba6a07fe
  3. Error codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error codes: I have only had my xbox one s for a year and a half and I'm getting error codes 101 and 102 when i tried the USB fix. Am i really going to have to buy a new console after only a year and a half?...
  4. Xbox 360 Error Code 801540A9

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Error Code 801540A9: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem" I can sign in fine to Live, and my microsoft account. I tried...
  5. I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in"... I try the family child account thing and many other but nothing helps, please help me...
  6. I am still getting update error (solved)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am still getting update error (solved): So long story short, I reset my console because I thought the issue we had last night was just me. Now it is still not letting me update and I have to update to fully reset the console. In other...
  7. error code 0x80a4001e Rainbow Six Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x80a4001e Rainbow Six Siege: been experiencing an error code “0x80a4001e” Before recommending checking the xbox live status thingy to me, i already checked it and it said all services were running well. During the time...
  8. Error code 0x000001e7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x000001e7: Every time I try to play apex legends the game crashes and I get this error message. Afterwards my xbox is completely sluggish and cant open any other games. I have tried hard reset many times and...
  9. Error code can’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code can’t connect to live: i reset my console again fixed the problem. Go to settings system, console and reset console except games and and apps 1d7e2e52-d856-4254-b3a2-584880d8c7dd
  10. why do I get error message 11770000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do I get error message 11770000: for a couple of months now, I get this error message and have to go thru as "play as a guest" which now doesn't let me play my microsoft bingo with Xbox Live features. Why...