Error 400 Bad request

Discus and support Error 400 Bad request in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Everytime when I visit the website of xbox for see my succes an [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] error 400 bad request appears. This website is broke... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xGamerBoomRangx, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Error 400 Bad request

Everytime when I visit the website of xbox for see my succes an [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] error 400 bad request appears. This website is broke everyday is not normal. You are not normal Xbox. Delete your website.

:)

xGamerBoomRangx, Jun 4, 2019
  2. EVGENIY.KIM Win User

Так кто нибудь поможет мне с решением проблемы? [So will anyone help me with the solution to the problem?]

Bad request-Request too long

HTPP Error 400
  3. xGamerBoomRangx Win User

Error 400 Bad request

I clear the cache everytime I turn off my computer. I clear all I don't understand what is the problem. I can access by disconnecting but after by exemple if I go to another section for another game the error appears again. It's frustrating before it was
    1 time by week, now it's each day.
  4. Dageto Kraft Win User

Error 400 Bad request

I have tried with different browsers?

(chrome-opera-mozilla-edge-etc?
  5. xGamerBoomRangx Win User

Error 400 Bad request

I contact Xbox Support on Twitter and Facebook. He never send me an answer. The Xbox Support on the website is closed, I have to wait tomorrow.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Error 400 Bad request

Have you reported the website as bugged?
Thema:

Error 400 Bad request

1. Error 400 Bad request - Similar Threads - Error 400 Bad

2. Error 0x87DD0006 after system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87DD0006 after system update: Logged in to the Xbox today and checked for updates. There was one, so I downloaded and applied it. Now I'm getting this error trying to sign in - 0x87dd0006. I've tried the reset option, removing...
  3. Controller Lost Connection error in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller Lost Connection error in Minecraft: I am experiencing an issue where one of my four controllers when trying to play split screen on Minecraft says controller lost connection, this is a different controller each time & the controller...
  4. Error code 0x80073cfc

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80073cfc: I have encountered a problem where when I try to install certain games it gives me this error code 0x80073cfc. This is only affecting certain games such as Football Manager 2019 and Imperator Rome...
  5. Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED: so basically I've been playing Gears of War 5 on PC since launch, but yesterday something wasn't right so I decided to uninstall and reinstall well when I go to install again it takes about 5...
  6. Broadcasting Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    Broadcasting Error?: When I open the Xbox PC game bar and hit broadcast, it says there was an error on the right middle of the screen. I press it to troubleshoot my broadcasting and go to "Privacy and Online Safety"...
  7. Xbox one controller Bluetooth error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one controller Bluetooth error: I have a question over the mapping and fuctions on the xbox controller while connected to a phone via Bluetooth. I can easily connect my controller to my phone (white sport edition controller) but...
  8. Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.: When trying to open My Account in xboxlive.com web page on PC w/ Windows 10 (Opera browser), I get the above error message. I've cleared the browser cache but that did not clear the error. I am...
  9. Error 400 trying to loggin my new xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 400 trying to loggin my new xbox account: So.... i have just made a new microsoft account and i had planned to play with my friends in the xbox app ,but suddenly it doesnt work ,the app says something like "it cant log" right now followed...
  10. 400 bad request error

in XBoX on Consoles
    400 bad request error: Everytime i try to connect to my universitie's wifi via lan cable, it takes me to microsoft edge where i am supposed to log in to my university account. but instead of it letting me log in, a...