Error: 800706B4

Discus and support Error: 800706B4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so this is my issue. When I try to sign in to Xbox Live on my account it tells me to enter my Microsoft username and password for "safety issues"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LightningStar12, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Error: 800706B4

Ok, so this is my issue. When I try to sign in to Xbox Live on my account it tells me to enter my Microsoft username and password for "safety issues" blah blah blah...so, I entered it etc. And BOOM! Sorry, there was an account error. Code: 800705B4
    ...any solutions?

:)

LightningStar12, Feb 16, 2014
  2. Gift3d
    Gift3d Guest
    Credentials error

credentials? isnt that like your accont info?

Try to go on xbox.com and sign into it and see if u have any messages. might just need to verify an email or something

Gift3d, Feb 16, 2014
  3. PB7
    PB7 Guest
  4. Error: 800706B4

I believe I fixed it! Re-downloaded my profile and it's working again, hopefully it won't stop working again ;-;

LightningStar12, Feb 16, 2014
  5. LightningStar12 Win User

I believe I fixed it! Re-downloaded my profile and it's working again, hopefully it won't stop working again ;-;
  6. HELLRAZER305 Win User

Error Error Error

DID you fix it I got the same one??
  7. InFaDeLiTy Win User

Errors Errors Errors

No not at all, I cannot connect to XBL at all, I am not sure what is happening, I know my internet is working fine and ive never had issues with this console but since the most recent update my xbox wouldnt download/install it properly and i havent been
    able get online at all its quite lame.
  8. Mister Fitzer Win User

Errors Errors Errors

Hey mate, can you please list the exact errors you're encountering? Also, go ahead and take a few minutes to answer the bold questions

here
    , as we'll need that information to help resolve the network issues.
  9. Photonimus Win User

ERROR ERROR ERROR...

Well, first things first.... If you want help, conduct yourself in a pleasant and respectable manner. Secondly, we can't help unless you describe a problem fully. Even then, we can only go through steps to try to help, so you need to cooperate. If the answers
    don't work, getting angry is not the course of action, it means we need to dig deeper.

If someone reads the issue and directs you to a solution, try it out. If it doesn't work, let us know so we can dig deeper.

And most importantly, understand that we here on these forums are not microsoft/xbox employees, we are gamers such as yourself trying to help out. When an issue requires contacting official support, they wont put up with this kind of attitude over the phone.

So again I say, please reply and fully explain each issue you are having so we can work through this.
Thema:

1. Error: 800706B4 - Similar Threads - Error 800706B4

2. I can't install Xbox Game Pass for PC (error code "0x80244018")

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install Xbox Game Pass for PC (error code "0x80244018"): Hello. I got the latest Windows updates and am trying to install https://aka.ms/XboxInstaller but it doesn't work. I get the error code "0x80244018". I have tried for days now! I really want to...
  3. Error installing Gears 5 and another games

in XBoX on Windows
    Error installing Gears 5 and another games: Hello everyone, I have the xbox game pass for PC along with the beta application and windows tells me that there are no more updates, I have the version 1903, however for several days I have...
  4. Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console: Hi I have been trying to log into Bloxburg in Roblox with an adult account and with all privacy settings set as Everyone, Allow, etc but am still receiving the error. I have logged out of the...
  5. "Error Code 23" trying to launch Gears 5 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    "Error Code 23" trying to launch Gears 5 on PC: I have been playing Gears 5 since it was released. All of a sudden I am getting an "Error Code 23" when the client attempts to load. It is categorized as "Game Client has encountered an...
  6. Error 0x87E00005 while installing borderlands 3 digital download on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87E00005 while installing borderlands 3 digital download on xbox one x: I'm hoping someone can help. Im getting an "installation stopped" error every time my download gets to 24 percent or 9.60 GB. The details for the error just give error code 0x87E00005.looking up...
  7. Error code 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201: Hello, during restoring the settings of xbox one at the "Update" stage I gen an error code 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201 For xbox one I use wireless connection that works fine, despite this I...
  8. Is anyone aware of a false 0x80831002 error?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone aware of a false 0x80831002 error?: I'm seeing more and more people with this error after last months update. It's affecting me now too, it's not fixable by drive replacement. I don't know what it is. So could this be a software...
  9. Error code help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code help: Getting this error code all over the place. Xbox.com/errorhelp, as recommended to go to by the message on my xb1 error notice has nothing about the code. 0x83860570. Getting it while trying to...
  10. Gears 5 won’t complete installation. (Error 0x8007001f)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 won’t complete installation. (Error 0x8007001f): Hi there, So I’m trying to install Gears 5 Via bootcamp using an eGPU on a clean version of Windows 10 version 1903 but it gets stuck at 8.5GB/14% every single time and gives me the error code...