Error 82

Discus and support Error 82 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. When I turn on my console, I get error 82. Search and I think it has to do with the internal disk. Is there any option to fix it or simply take the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joaARG, Feb 17, 2020.

1. joaARG
    joaARG Guest

Error 82

Hi. When I turn on my console, I get error 82.
    Search and I think it has to do with the internal disk.
    Is there any option to fix it or simply take the console to a technical service?
    Thank you.

:)

joaARG, Feb 17, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Error 82

You never stated which console you were using. Xbox 360 or Xbox One?
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Error 82

You need to be a bit more specific.

What type of console are you using?

WiFi or wired to connect to XBOX Live?

Is 82 the whole error code?

Eg...

• 0x82D40003
    • Sign in with the account that purchased the game or app, or, if it's a trial version that has expired, purchase the game or app from the Microsoft Store.
    Error E82 is displayed when you use your Xbox 360 console
    You see the following error and message on your Xbox 360 console:

System Error: Contact Xbox Customer Support

Error E82
    This means there could be a problem with the console.

Xbox 360 repair FAQ may assist you further.
  4. life ends Win User

Xbox 360 Slim Red Dot of Death

Yeah I just had to send in my 360 slim in for an E-82 error. Its the Halo Reach console. I contacted support and they told me E-82 error is caused by an intermitten connection inside the xbox.
  5. elementsrok007 Win User

Factory Settings

How do I factory reset the console? I have an error code E 82 and i reset it like the old xbox 360's and it worked for about 5 minutes until I turned the console off by unplugging the power cord. then I went to power on again, it was back to the old error
    code E 82 again. :(
  6. WPAK Win User

SYSTEM ERROR CODE E 82

Hi there,

You see the following error and message on your Xbox 360 console:

System Error: Contact Xbox Customer Support

Error E82
    This means there could be a problem with the console

please see this link regarding the E82 error code: support.xbox.com/xbox-360/errors/error-code-e82

It will have steps to try and if needed the link on how to contact Xbox Support
Thema:

Error 82

1. Error 82 - Similar Threads - Error

2. Gears 5 error 0x80073CF3

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 error 0x80073CF3: I had this error, followed some terrible advice on your forums and now the entire game has been lost. I cannot even locate the exe files nothing. How do I recover it?!...
  3. 0x87E00005 error on download Civilization VI

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87E00005 error on download Civilization VI: Hello, Civilization VI download always stops at 250 Mb with 0x87E00005 error. Any other download works well, I have factory reset my Xbox One and all network tests are OK. Thanks for help....
  4. Xbox log in isn’t letting me into bungie.net authentication error pops up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox log in isn’t letting me into bungie.net authentication error pops up.: Ive tried to log in to bungie.net (more specifically the companion app) and i keep getting an Authentication Error with a message: “ We were unable to sign you in with your Xbox Live account....
  5. Halo Masterchief Sign in Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Masterchief Sign in Error: Hey Guys, i started Halo Masterchief Collection failed to sign in because im stupid figured out my passwort but it does not let me try to log in again, they say theres a problem with my...
  6. Xbox one error: "You'll need Internet for this"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one error: "You'll need Internet for this": Since i got my xbox one years ago (first generation), i've never had problems while signing in into my "gamertag"(xbox live gold). In fact, every time i turned on my xbox it would log in...
  7. I'm getting error 0x803f900a error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting error 0x803f900a error.: It says to sign ito the profile using this game or ewnew upur subscription for xbox live gold. I am signed in correctly to correct profile and I only renewed subscription on the 25th March. Please...
  8. Xbox system error E102

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox system error E102: My xbox had been acting up and i had recently asked for help. Someone told me my account had been corrupted so i had to delete it and add it back to my xbox so i thought it be easier to set my...
  9. Changing gamer pic on iPhone “error” and my

in XBoX on Mobile
    Changing gamer pic on iPhone “error” and my: why cant I change my gamerpic on windows 10,ipad and iphone. I have the right size of photo but across all my devices the same message keeps appearing “Sorry, we cant upload this image right now,...
  10. Error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x8027025a: None of my games work and all of them say that the game took longer than expected and the error code ox8027025a.I’ve watch a bunch of troubleshoot videos and I’ve tried everything and nothing...