Error al comprar Gold [Translation - Failed to buy Gold]

Discus and support Error al comprar Gold [Translation - Failed to buy Gold] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; No me deja comprar Gold con tarjeta de credito, trato de comprar la oferta de Gold de 1 mes por 1 dolar y me sale: Intentalo otra vez Algo ha sucedido... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by juanmoreno9, Apr 15, 2019.

1. juanmoreno9
    juanmoreno9 Guest

No me deja comprar Gold con tarjeta de credito, trato de comprar la oferta de Gold de 1 mes por 1 dolar y me sale: Intentalo otra vez Algo ha sucedido de nuestro lado. Esperar un poco puede servir util. Nada que me dejan comprarlo y ya lo habia hecho varias
    veces antes. Y nada que puedp contactarme por chat con un ASISTENTE de microsoft o alguien del soprte y no la cosa esa automatica que dejan en soporte.

[Translation - Not let me buy Gold with credit card, I try to buy the offer of Gold from 1 month for 1 dollar and I get: Try again Something has happened on our side. Wait a bit can serve useful. Nothing to let me buy it and I had done various times before.
    And nothing that can to contact me by chat with a Microsoft ASSISTANT or someone from the holder and not the thing that automatic that leave in support.]

:)

juanmoreno9, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Juan,

Sorry for the issue with purchasing gold. Are you a new subscriber to Xbox live gold? If you have had it in the recent past, think that deal is for new subscribers. You can scroll to the bottom where the fine print is and see if it says it there. Here is
    a guide to contact us.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. juanmoreno9 Win User

I will try to put it in English.

When I try to buy the Xbox Gold Sale .1 month 1 dollar. I get the message ( traslated by myself not exactly as it could appear as my console is on spanish) :

Try it again

Something happened from our side. Wait a bit could be useful.

I have already bought things in my account with the same credit card. I have trying buying it from yesterday but it still appears. Plus it seems I cant get in chat or contact with an spanish microsoft assistant or something, just the automatic bot that doesnt
    help.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there juanmoreno9,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue trying to complete a purchase for a
    subscription.

I would recommend to
    contact Customer Supportfor
    further assistance.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps.
  5. juanmoreno9 Win User

I cant it just keeps at step 3: Have you tried this? But there is nothing in Contact us, Is it because of the spanish? I use a vpn and try, maybe it is just english supporters
  6. ohiostate111 Win User

No se me deja descargar tom clancy´s the division cuando ya lo tenía. (I'm Not allowed to download Tom clancy´s the division when I already had it.)

Hola,

Si tu subscripcion a Gold expiró, necesitas a comprar al juego porque ahor, no tines la liscensa para al juego.

Gracias

Translate-

Hi, If your subscription to Gold expired, you need to buy the game because now, you don't have the license for the game.

Thank you
Thema:

1. Error al comprar Gold [Translation - Failed to buy Gold] - Similar Threads - Error comprar Gold

2. Erro na quest guardião do jogo Fatal Bullet [Translate] Error in the game Guardian Quest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro na quest guardião do jogo Fatal Bullet [Translate] Error in the game Guardian Quest...: Bom dia, estou com problema na quest guardião do jogo fatal bullet executei a quest porem ela fica travada e não continua assim n consigo continuar a história do jogo. [Translate by Mod] Good...
  3. Microsoft store erro ao usar crédito do gift card (Microsoft store error when using gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store erro ao usar crédito do gift card (Microsoft store error when using gift...: Hola he comprado una tarjeta de regalo de Argentina y Brasil cambiado de cuenta para Argentina y redimido a la tarjeta de regalo, sin embargo cuando intento hacer un juego de compra para mi xbox...
  4. eRROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    eRROR: IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME BEING THAT EVERYTHING IS OK AND THERE IS ENOUGH MEMORY IN THE HD SOME FRIEND CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO? 7c71839e-9d78-48bd-8bf5-4d025291ec4b
  5. Microsoft Store error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store error: Hello! Yesterday i wanted to buy a game from the store and when i clicked buy it said "we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out" . I have tried 2 credit...
  6. Installation error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation error: I tried to start Halo 5 and it said it was corrupted and I had to reinstall so I tried and it starts and then says installation stopped right away. I have no system update, Ive reset my xbox, I...
  7. Error 03-57-00 Disco no reconocido con Gears of war 1, 2 y Judgment (Error 03-57-00 Disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 03-57-00 Disco no reconocido con Gears of war 1, 2 y Judgment (Error 03-57-00 Disc...: Hola ! Tengo un problema con los juegos de Gears of war 1, el 2 y el Judgment. Mi consola es el x box 360 Slim y sin problema alguno corria los juegos, pero recientemente no me los reconoce. Los...
  8. Error 03-57-00 Disco no reconocido con Gears of war 1 y 2 (Error 03-57-00 Disc not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 03-57-00 Disco no reconocido con Gears of war 1 y 2 (Error 03-57-00 Disc not...: Hola ! Tengo un problema con los juegos de Gears of war 1, el 2 y el Judgment, le explico. Mi consola es el x box 360 Slim y sin problema alguno corria los juegos, pero recientemente no me los...
  9. Al comprar me da un error (When buying gives me a mistake)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Al comprar me da un error (When buying gives me a mistake): Intento comprar el micropago de Fortnite "2500+800 V-bucks" con PayPal y me dice que no se puede completar el pago, esto sucede en la pagina oficial y en la consola Translate- I try to buy the...
  10. Erro ao comprar v-bucks [Error buying V-bucks]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro ao comprar v-bucks [Error buying V-bucks]: Boa noite. Quando vou comprar v-bucks atraves do xbox one, com cartão de credito do banco do brasil, apresenta o seguinte erro: Entre em contato com o suporte de microsof. Sempre consegui...