Error at creating a Minecraft Realm

Discus and support Error at creating a Minecraft Realm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I just got the Realms Plus free 30 days trial, but it didn't seem to work, it said "Something went wrong. Your purchase has been succesful, but we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DariALV, Jun 9, 2021.

1. DariALV
    DariALV Guest

Hey, I just got the Realms Plus free 30 days trial, but it didn't seem to work, it said "Something went wrong. Your purchase has been succesful, but we couldn't create your realm. We will create it as soon as possible. Check it out later on your device", it has been hours since that, and I can't fix it in any way. I would be glad if someone helped me with that.

:)

DariALV, Jun 9, 2021
  2. bowski477 Win User

I paid for a realm on Minecraft and it's not showing up.

3. NawapolMeesawang Win User

Minecraft realm (something went wrong)

I started the 30 days realm trial in minecraft but i keep getting this error message:

Something Went Wrong

your purchase succeeded, but we couldnt create your realm right now. We will create your realm as soon as possibe. Check back later on this device.

Its been over a day and i keep getting this message.

Will it be resolved soon? Is it normal?

Is there a way to fix it?
  4. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft real

5. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Create a Realm Minecraft

I recommend you go to the Minecraft forum to find out if there is a solution to your problem.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Create a Realm Minecraft

It might also be restricted if your Microsoft Account is identified as a child account. Check your birthday on your
    Microsoft Account page.

This page here tells you how to get to your
    Privacy and Online Safety Settings
    , which is where you'll review the settings you have on your account that would be blocking this. If you can't make changes there, then it's likely due to your account being flagged as Teen or Child. If that's the case,
    let us know and I can provide some details on the process for having your account verified as an Adult account, if you are an adult.
Thema:

1. Error at creating a Minecraft Realm - Similar Threads - Error creating Minecraft

2. Error 0x82323018 when I try to create a screenshot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x82323018 when I try to create a screenshot: For a support ticket, I need to make screen captures of my network settings. However, when I try to do that I get error "Screenshot failed [0x82323018]". I already checked, and my capture setting...
  3. Cannot create new folders or copy folders in game directory inside WindowsApps (Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot create new folders or copy folders in game directory inside WindowsApps (Error...: I recently bought the xbox game pass and wanted to get a mod for a game named Starbound, but as I tried to create a new folder in its directory it just gave me an error (Error 0x8000FFFF:...
  4. Error while creating xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error while creating xbox account: Hi, I am trying to create Xbox account for my daughter. Once I put my email id for Parent consent and click next it ask for my password. After entering the password, It lead to error and...
  5. 0x8923103D Error Code When Joining/Creating Party

in XboX Insiders
    0x8923103D Error Code When Joining/Creating Party: HELP! I am currently unable to join parties because this error code appears with the text ‘something went wrong with your party. Try again later’. I’ve tried clearing ‘alternate MAC address’ but...
  6. rainbow 6 seige creating squad error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rainbow 6 seige creating squad error: can someone help me fix rainbow 6 seige constantly getting stuck on creating squad 024da1ba-4ee5-4225-9ad0-90edc1747410
  7. FS2020 Fatal error cannot create directx11

in XBoX on Windows
    FS2020 Fatal error cannot create directx11: I have a windows 10 pro pc with an I7 and an asus video card and it says it cannot create the directx 11 feature level is not supported make sure your hardware is supported by application and the...
  8. Error message when trying to create a Xbox Live username for microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when trying to create a Xbox Live username for microsoft account.: I recently subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) for PC with my existing microsoft account. Whenever I open the Xbox app on my computer it asks me to create a username and select a portrait....
  9. Cannot create the process for package HelloGames.NoMansSky Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot create the process for package HelloGames.NoMansSky Error: Downloaded and installed No Mans Sky from the Windows Store using game pass. The game will not start. I get a file system error (-2143322098) pop up with no help. Checked the Windows 10 Event...
  10. Error creating Xbox live account for child

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error creating Xbox live account for child: I have been trying to set up an xbox profile for my son, I have created a microsoft live account for him, and created a family, next i want to create Xbox Live account so he can play minecraft, I...