Error at Sea of Thieves! Loot is stucked at texture!

Discus and support Error at Sea of Thieves! Loot is stucked at texture! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have problem with your fails! Key from Citadel was stuck in texture and cant pick up it! Boss was near fence of fort at moment of die! Please add... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VetusV999, Feb 17, 2021.

1. VetusV999
    VetusV999 Guest

I have problem with your fails! Key from Citadel was stuck in texture and cant pick up it! Boss was near fence of fort at moment of die!
    Please add function to spawn loot near objects (NOT in it!!) Or give squat to caracters!!!

:)

VetusV999, Feb 17, 2021
  2. ​Jamie​ Win User

Well- That's a Sea Of Thieves Problem. You can report or see more information here. Hopefully, this problem is resolved and you can continue gaming!
  3. X Tombo Win User

got suspended because i got trolled. dont play this game

Welcome to to sea of thieves.

Rule 1: Don’t get attached to your loot, it doesn’t belong to you.

Rule 2: Have fun
  4. BaiIeyG Win User

sea of thieves

Sea of Thieves, for me is a great fun chilled game with the ability to explore, loot and terrorize others at sea. The only downfall that game has is playing alone which is the problem that I am having right now.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Sea of Thieves Onyx Set and Midnight Blunderbuss

Not sure of that is still available to receive.

There is currently a Mixer Loot going until 5 May. Watch the conclussion of 30 Arena matches on Mixer and get a code for a 6 item pack for Sea of Thieves.
  6. onyxishere Win User

cant play online

What is the error code you get in Sea of Thieves.
Thema:

1. Error at Sea of Thieves! Loot is stucked at texture! - Similar Threads - Error Sea Thieves

2. Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...: Xbox Series X - Alpha-Skip Ahead Build Sea of Thieves - Retail version Issue occues on both Wired/Wireless Connection Open NAT IPv4 or IPv6 connection DMZ turned on Xbox Port forward configured...
  3. Sea Of Thieves Unknown Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves Unknown Error: When I start the app this window appears. I tried to reinstall the hole game and run a File Integrity Check, but it doesn't get better. [img] 9a4f54b3-31c2-4d05-9d9b-f8f8e2802a87
  4. Sea Of Thieves error 0x80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves error 0x80070057: When downloading the Sea Of Thieves in the xbox store, on my computer, I get error 0x80070057, I have the game pass, and if I have space on my computer 635df29d-784f-4bb7-a785-70c508e75d5e
  5. Sea of Thieves Avocadobeard error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Avocadobeard error: Hello, I have already looked this up but it doesnt lead anywhere,im playing on PC and dont have the option to update any permissions for online play like ive seen in other forums. Does anyone...
  6. Sea of Thieves for the PC gives Error 0x803F8001 on launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves for the PC gives Error 0x803F8001 on launch.: I purchased the game digitally on Jan 27 2019 and still have my order number. Actively on the phone with store support, but they have not been inspiring a lot of confidence....
  7. SEA of thieves error Avocadobeard on steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SEA of thieves error Avocadobeard on steam: So I bought sea of thieves recently on steam to play with a friend but when I go in the game says sorry you are not currently allowed to join any sessions. Please check your account settings and...
  8. Sea of Thieves Lunch error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Lunch error: i have that error while im luching the game [img] 42848058-a976-4608-bacd-043d2538a2ca
  9. Sea of Thieves error win i start download

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves error win i start download: Sea of Thieves error win i start download I have gamer pass I want to know the problem 91da1e70-175f-461f-9394-cffe355d834b
  10. Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: Who do I even contact to resolve this? 56b4c303-edfd-43eb-8a3e-7084b0e43145