Error buying

Discus and support Error buying in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I can not finish buying a game in Xbox Game Store. "Contact Microsoft Support. Payment can not be processed." What's the problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LEGEND4RY ACE, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Error buying

:)

LEGEND4RY ACE, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Nilardo Win User

ERROR BUY

Where did you buy it? In the Microsoft store?

Contact official MS support if you did buy it in the MS store.

They can refund it.
    Could you give me the MS support link? Thanks..
  3. onyxishere Win User

Buying error

4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Error buying

Hello LEGEND4RY ACE!

Thanks for responding with the update.

Like my fellow XBF colleagues mentioned above, I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and see what might be causing
    that issue.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. LEGEND4RY ACE Win User

Error buying

For sure. The last purchase was 4 days ago
  6. denis97g Win User

Error buying

is your payment method updated and still valid?
Thema:

Error buying

1. Error buying - Similar Threads - Error buying

2. I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.: [img] Based on the outcome, I cannot buy DLCs for Kinect Sports Rivals anymore. Everytime I try to accept the purchase, the Microsoft Store is intentionally refusing to take it because it knows I...
  3. BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...: Done with your [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] n games as well as platform. 568e7042-abcb-4036-a145-923118daad11
  4. 0x800704cf error on xbox -sorry i did not buy a ps4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x800704cf error on xbox -sorry i did not buy a ps4...: too much online rubbish that breaks down and nothing works if you can not sign in - on fiber 150mb so not my network , total frustrated.... e2f0f7f5-8400-43e5-9b68-ef86fd36fc5d
  5. Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2): Good afternoon, I have tried on multiple devices to buy this dlc but it keeps coming up as an error Try That Again”. Is there any way you could generate a code that id happily for please? This...
  6. Error al comprar Gold [Translation - Failed to buy Gold]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error al comprar Gold [Translation - Failed to buy Gold]: No me deja comprar Gold con tarjeta de credito, trato de comprar la oferta de Gold de 1 mes por 1 dolar y me sale: Intentalo otra vez Algo ha sucedido de nuestro lado. Esperar un poco puede servir...
  7. Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2): Hello there! I've been trying to purchase this DLC for days now, but a "Try that again" error pops up every time I do so. Is this DLC discontinued or just broken in the store? I don't know if this...
  8. Buy castlevania harmony despair i cant get the game cause appear a mistake or error of moment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy castlevania harmony despair i cant get the game cause appear a mistake or error of moment: im using a debit card and i wanna buy the game but the message appear every time that i try afaf05e5-6a40-4c44-a25d-02e8fe28ab81
  9. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment: I have an error that does not allow me to buy games or download free 360 gold games. I have an xbox one and I do not have 360 that I must do and that I have a prepaid card and I miss the error...
  10. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE: I have a problem and I can not buy or buy (free) xbox 360 games tells me what to do buy it on the console (xbox one) which is what I have but I do not have 360 someone would know how to solve this...