Error Code 0x8000000A when trying to dowload a Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Expansion pack

Discus and support Error Code 0x8000000A when trying to dowload a Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Expansion pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I can't download the multiplayer 2 expansion pack due to this error code above, I have restarted my xbox to no avail, I have uninstalled and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by foxyman46, Feb 2, 2020.

1. foxyman46
    foxyman46 Guest

Error Code 0x8000000A when trying to dowload a Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Expansion pack

Hi,

I can't download the multiplayer 2 expansion pack due to this error code above, I have restarted my xbox to no avail, I have uninstalled and re-installed the game moving it from my external hard drive to the xbox hard drive.

The first issue I had was installing the new update, I now have this issue installing the multiplayer 2 pack

any help much appreciated,.

:)

foxyman46, Feb 2, 2020
  2. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey there :)

Did you try to power cycle the console in order to clear the cache??

Anyway is an update problem! Could be that is from their end :S
  3. aRagingCanadian Win User

what is the games you hope will be on the 1st backwards update

I know some of these are a long shot..

Call of Duty 4 (aka Modern Warfare 1)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Blacks Ops 1 & 2

GTA IV (Plus the two expansions)
  4. Smwutches Win User

trying to find a picture pack?

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for or not, but there is a Modern Warfare 2 pack that has a pixelated image that looks kind of like Mario -
    gamer-pics.com/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2

I'm not sure which pack it is though.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help

Hi there Smartymarty01,

Thanks for the update on the issue with the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Beta. To help clarify the issue,

• What error code are you receiving?
    • Have you powercycle the Xbox Console?
    For more information on the Beta, I recommend to check out the following article: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Beta FAQ.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Not finding DLC COD Modern Warfare

Hi There,

This seems to be a fairly common occurance on Modern Warfare and the only fix that I've found involves doing these steps.

MODERN WARFARE “YOU DO NOT OWN OR ARE MISSING THE MULTI PLAYER DLC PACK” ERROR FIX | XBOX ONE

On Xbox One you’ll need to perform a slightly different process. There’s no option to restore licenses on Microsoft’s platform, which, regrettably, means that you’re less likely to fix the issue without needing to do a full reinstall.

• Select “My games & apps” on the Home screen
    • Locate Modern Warfare on the “Games” tab, highlight it and press the Menu (start) button on your controller
    • Select “Manage game & add-ons”
    • The following items should appear in the “Installed” section:
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Multiplayer Pack”
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Spec Ops Pack 1″
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 1″
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 2″
    • If you’re missing any, manually search the Xbox Store in order to download them
    • Should all of the relevant DLC already be present, you’ll need to uninstall all game content and then perform a full reinstallation
    Try it out and see if it helps. All credit goes to Game Revolution.

Link: https://www.gamerevolution.com/guid...c-packs-error-you-do-not-own-the-dlc-pack-fix
Thema:

1. Error Code 0x8000000A when trying to dowload a Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Expansion pack - Similar Threads - Error Code 0x8000000A

2. Error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code: I am having trouble signing in to my account for the xbox one. I Every time I try it says we can't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes and i get an error code (0x80131904). Wondering if you...
  3. Can’t sign I to my account 0xCFFFF82E error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign I to my account 0xCFFFF82E error code: I cannot sign i to my xbox account Chumbo#9194. Error code 0xCFFFF82E is popping up. My wife’s account can log in no issue. Not mine. It appears others have had this issue as well i have just been...
  4. Error code 0xCFFFFF82B

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0xCFFFFF82B: Can’t login and was playing just fine last night. This error comes up and I have done everything suggested except remove/DL game again. Please explain what is going on as this is clearly an issue...
  5. Error code 0x800704d3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x800704d3: Forza Horizon 4 on xbox won’t start and this code keeps popping up. Not sure what to do. 70cb9f32-e761-46c7-88c0-d439ec577b9b
  6. Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in XBoX on Windows
    Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Playing fine last night, now have spent most of my day trying to find out why i get this message. "Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...
  7. 关于xbox(beta)的问题,错误代码: 0x803F8001 [Questions about xbox (beta), error code: 0x803F8001]

in XBoX on Windows
    关于xbox(beta)的问题,错误代码: 0x803F8001 [Questions about xbox (beta), error code: 0x803F8001]: 法打开游戏,显示如当前在 的帐户中不可用。错误代 : 0x803F8001 (如果 需要的话) [Translation-The game could not be opened, as is currently unavailable in your account. Error code: 0x803F8001 (if you need it)]...
  8. Error Code 404019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 404019: How do I fix Error Code 40419 I get when I open Microsoft Mahjong? 258a4452-508f-4bc2-9c2a-6ff6cd96d36a
  9. (XBOX ONE) Error "Can't finish multiplayer tests" code: 0x0000000000000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    (XBOX ONE) Error "Can't finish multiplayer tests" code: 0x0000000000000000: THE ISSUE: I am unable to connect to multiplayer. THE CONTEXT: I'm connected to the internet, have an Open NAT type I am able to talk in a party with friends, but cannot connect to multiplayer....
  10. Error code 0x800705b4 need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x800705b4 need help: My Call Of Duty Modern Warfare keeps giving me this error anyone know how to fix this? ade3a47a-5ff2-478f-b549-074d498e0d7b