Error code 0x80004005 when trying to login at game pass game in PC

Discus and support Error code 0x80004005 when trying to login at game pass game in PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently purchased the gamepass on PC and downloaded several games. So far, all work fine except one, when it does the initial login into xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mrbribon31, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Mrbribon31
    Mrbribon31 Guest

I have recently purchased the gamepass on PC and downloaded several games. So far, all work fine except one, when it does the initial login into xbox live, it fails and throws out the error code 0x80004005 and fails to login.

The game refuses to play without this login.

The game is Carrion.

I have looked online for solutions, but there is no apparent solution.

:)

Mrbribon31, Sep 18, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please try the following fixes.

Step 1

- Go to Xbox.com and click Sign In.

- If there are problems with your account, the instructions will help to resolve them. - If you can't go beyond the login screen, select Forgot my password and follow the instructions.

Step 2

- Click the Windows + I keys

- Click on Time and Language

- Under Date & Time, verify that the Set time automatically setting is turned on.

If the error still persists, try the next step.

Step 3

- Click the Windows + I keys

- Click on Accounts

- Browse to the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove.

- Then go back to Xbox app and reconnect with the Microsoft account you just removed.
  3. Mrbribon31 Win User

Thank you for your reply.

The issue was not fixed.

Step 1 was completed without issue and there were no problems with my account.

Step 2 was also completed without issue, as the settings were already implemented. The game still cannot connect to xbox live.

Step 3 cannot be completed, as there is only one account on this device, and the option to remove is not avalible, only the option to administrate.

My guess is, this is due to it being the only account avalible in my device.

EDIT:

I managed to complete step 3 by creating a local account. It did not solve my issue.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Since this is affecting one game and not the others, it might be an issue with the game itself. In that case it is best to reach out to the developers for a better assistance.
  5. Bestlano Win User

Can't sign in to xbox games app on Windows 8.1, error 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005).

HI Tnort09. When your trying to log in is it with the Xbox App or with a specific game? Are you also experiencing error code: 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005) or is it a different code?

Thanks for the feedback!

Best
  6. onyxishere Win User

Code erreur Hub Xbox Insider

Thema:

1. Error code 0x80004005 when trying to login at game pass game in PC - Similar Threads - Error code 0x80004005

2. Error code 0x80004005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80004005: I have tried almost every method online, every time I try to sign in on Gears 5, it gives me "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live". Every forum post that I've seen I have tried but the same...
  3. Can't login to Halo: The Master Chief Collection (xbox account error code 0x80004005)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Halo: The Master Chief Collection (xbox account error code 0x80004005): Hello. I am having a problem logging in to Halo MCC with my xbox account. I purchased the game on microsoft store and it doesn't let me sign in. It says "Couldn't sign in to xbox live" with this...
  4. Unable to connect to xbox live on pc with error code 0x80004005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to xbox live on pc with error code 0x80004005: I have Just downloaded No mans Sky on the pc game pass but when i have started it, it comes up with a message asking me to sign in to xbox live but after i sign in it says unable to connect to...
  5. error code 0x80004005

in XBoX Accessibility
    error code 0x80004005: I've looked in a lot of places and all had different issues and solutions, so my problem is I'm getting the error code 0x80004005, my date and time is correct and set automatically, I've removed...
  6. Error code 0x80004005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005: It's only occurring with No Man's Sky. The game launches, then when it tries to sign me in it says it cant sign me into microsoft, even though im already signed in to microsoft. when i search the...
  7. Couldn't sign you into Xbox live. Please try again later. Error code: 0x80004005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Couldn't sign you into Xbox live. Please try again later. Error code: 0x80004005: Hi, When trying to play Football Manager 2021 Xbox Edition on Windows 10, it loads up but fails to sign me in and gives me the error code: 0x80004005. Is there a known solution to this?...
  8. We Couldnt Sign you into xbox live Error code 0x80004005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We Couldnt Sign you into xbox live Error code 0x80004005: I got Doom Eternal for PC with game pass, but when I try to sign into an xbox account, it says, we couldnt sign you into xbox live. It works with other games but this one, any help will be...
  9. error code 0x80004005 when trying to log into xbox live on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x80004005 when trying to log into xbox live on pc: Hello there i recenlty installed Xbox and football manager on my PC device it worked fine yesterday on it but for some reason today i cant get past the sign in and keep getting error code...
  10. Xbox error code 0x80004005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error code 0x80004005: I recently renewed my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription just or find that I can’t play football manager 2021 (which is the main reason I renew my game pass subscription) whenever I boot up the...