error code: 0x8007007e

Discus and support error code: 0x8007007e in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got this error message while trying to download minecraft luncher with my pc on xbox app cuz i migrated my account to microsoft please help me fix it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PandiDEV, Nov 26, 2021.

1. PandiDEV
    PandiDEV Guest

i got this error message while trying to download minecraft luncher with my pc on xbox app cuz i migrated my account to microsoft please help me fix it
    error code: 0x8007007e [​IMG]

:)

PandiDEV, Nov 26, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.
    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.
    1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app
    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.
    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.
    5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.

You can also download the launcher from the Mojang website.
  3. Samantha125 Win User

Error: 0xc00d11d1

4. Jesse E' Win User

ERROR message 0x8007007e while downloading minecraft

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Click on the the Start button and then go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update. Check if you have any pending update and perform them.

If that doesn't help please take a look at this link https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-error-0x8007007e...

Disclaimer: There may be links to non-Microsoft websites that would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the websites which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do more harm than good sometimes.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

0x8007007E Error When Installing AOE4

Hi there Sneekypants welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Okay try this: Open the Settings app (the gear in the start menu)

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E

Hello Marek,

We understand that you're experiencing login issues with the Xbox app on a Windows PC.

Please attempt to follow our fix problems signing into the Xbox app support article for direct
    assistance with any login error experienced on a PC.

Try this and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. error code: 0x8007007e - Similar Threads - error code 0x8007007e

2. Error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: I’m getting this error code for a game I got on game pass but says I need to be logged in to the account that bought it but I’m using the account I tried logging in and out but that didn’t work...
  3. Error code 0x80070422,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070422,: Hello, I am a frequent user of game pass, I have paid my subscription for more than 5 months, my problem starts when I change my device, I install the application and it tells me error 0x80070422,...
  4. game pass error code 0x80070424

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass error code 0x80070424: Hey guys/gals, Found this gem (stardew valley) I would love to play on game pass for pc but I am unable to because I get error code 0x80070424. I have tried to repair app, reset app, uninstall...
  5. error code 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005: ok so i downloaded sea of theives but a file was corrupt or something and it would crash at random times, so i thought uninstalling it and redownloading would fix it, since it would get rid of the...
  6. My Xbox series x does install any game error code 0xd05e0103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series x does install any game error code 0xd05e0103: Now I can’t do anything any! I tried resetting it and didn’t work then I reinstalled everything Deleting all games in the same error message appears and now I cannot insta any new games the error...
  7. Xbox One S Error Code 800701e7 and game launch issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Error Code 800701e7 and game launch issues: I'm about to loose my mind over this! Any time I attempt to load a downloaded game and attempt to play I am getting the trouble code 800701e7. It is consistently happening more frequently. I have...
  8. call of duty modern warfare. Error code 4 Xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty modern warfare. Error code 4 Xbox one: My COD modern warfare has had an error code 4 pop up on screen, I am not able to access multiplayer because of this, I have tried rebooting, uninstalling then reinstalling as all the support says...
  9. Error code 0x82d40007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x82d40007: Hi guys for the last year I have played the digital version of NBA2K21 with no problems. Around a month ago I started getting the 0x82d40007 error code when I try launching the game. I looked...
  10. Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E: For around a year, I have been unable to login to the Xbox App (or Xbox App Beta) on my Lenovo laptop. This is what happens every time I try to login: App automatically opens 'Welcome Back'...