Error code 0x80073cf3 when downloading Metro Exodus for PC

Discus and support Error code 0x80073cf3 when downloading Metro Exodus for PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get in the download of Metro Exodus the error code 0x80073cf3 , how can I fix it? Is there a solution? By the way, I get the error message when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lancevance7989, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Error code 0x80073cf3 when downloading Metro Exodus for PC

I get in the download of Metro Exodus

the error code 0x80073cf3 , how can I fix it? Is there a solution? By the way, I get the error message when downloading Outder Worlds. Gears 5 and Forza Horizon 4 work fine.

:)

Lancevance7989, Oct 28, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Lancevance7989,

sorry to hear.

[table][tr][td]ERROR_INSTALL_RESOLVE_DEPENDENCY_FAILED[/td][td]0x80073CF3[/td][td]The package failed update, dependency, or conflict validation.Possible causes:
    • The incoming package conflicts with an installed package.
    • A specified package dependency can't be found.
    • The package doesn't support the correct processor architecture.
    [/td][/tr][/table]

So I would download and Try "AppsServicesTroubleshooter" to
    repair with the Store related services. And some games need to be installed at C: with Administrator rights. And last but not least: some package get corrupte if the download speed is too slow!?

Hope this helps and please keep us informed

3. Lancevance7989 Win User

Hi,

I try ist with a clean boot, but i still get the same error code "0x80073cf3".

I saw this errors in the event-viewer ,maybe it's a Problem with Microsoft.directXRuntime

The Screen is in German, i hope you can unterstand this.

[​IMG]
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

5. Lancevance7989 Win User

Hi ,

sorry to hear.

[table][tr][td]ERROR_INSTALL_RESOLVE_DEPENDENCY_FAILED[/td][td]0x80073CF3[/td][td]The package failed update, dependency, or conflict validation.Possible causes:
    • The incoming package conflicts with an installed package.
    • A specified package dependency can't be found.
    • The package doesn't support the correct processor architecture.
    [/td][/tr][/table]

So I would download and Try "AppsServicesTroubleshooter" to
    repair with the Store related services. And some games need to be installed at C: with Administrator rights. And last but not least: some package get corrupte if the download speed is too slow!?

Hope this helps and please keep us informed

Hi G v zauBerBerg,

Thanks for your help.

I downloaded the tool, but no problems were found.

I have been trying to install the games on C:\ with administrator rights but it doesn't work.

LG Lancevance
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Lance,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox Beta App on PC. I recommend checking out the following article for more troubleshooting information:
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ.

If the issue persists, we recommend:

• Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide
      feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Error code 0x80073cf3 when downloading Metro Exodus for PC - Similar Threads - Error code 0x80073cf3

2. Error code 80182300

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80182300: Need help with error code 80182300 on my xbox 360, I've reset my xbox, I've cleared my cache numerous times, I've basically tried everything at this point and nothing has worked.Any help would be...
  3. fehlercode 803c000f [Translation - error code 803c000f]

in XBoX Accessibility
    fehlercode 803c000f [Translation - error code 803c000f]: ausgeliehenes video funktioniert nicht, es erscheint der fc: 803c000f, der fc ist nirgends zu finden! bitte um hilfe, thx ;) Translation: borrowed video does not work, it appears the fc:...
  4. Error code 0x8027025a wont stop popping up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x8027025a wont stop popping up: Hello all, So, I logged into my xbox one x today and tried to play apex legends and or CODMW and neither would work. The error code 0x8027025a pops up. I looked it up and searched solutions. Its...
  5. Error code 0x87e10bca

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87e10bca: When trying to install any APP in the Store on my Xbox one, It running good when just be installed . But after reboot my xbox one, I am getting a Error Code 0x87e10bca. And getting no error code...
  6. Rocket League error code 0x838601e7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League error code 0x838601e7: I continue to get an error code on my XBox1 for Rocket League that is 0x838601e7. I have uninstalled the game, did a complete power cycle of my xbox1 and reinstalled the game and it still doesn't...
  7. Error Code 0x80073CF3 when installing any game on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80073CF3 when installing any game on Xbox Game Pass: Basically, what the title says. I've tried to reset Microsoft Store, uninstalling and reinstalling Xbox Game Services, used wsreset.exe. None of these solutions have worked and I'm stuck trying to...
  8. error code: 0x80073cf3 while attempting to download the outer worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    error code: 0x80073cf3 while attempting to download the outer worlds: I'm attempting to download the outer worlds for PC on the Xbox (Beta) app but it keeps failing at 0% with the error code 0x80073cf3. The only thing i've found with this code seems to be tied to...
  9. error code 0x80073CF3

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80073CF3: Recent bought xbox game pass for pc and it works fine. But some games need administrators approval even though i'm the administrator. When i try to download it just say error code 0x80073CF3...
  10. Error Code: 0x80073cf3 [Installation Stopped].

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x80073cf3 [Installation Stopped].: I had the same problem and was able to fix it by just uninstalling/deleting the game and then redownloding/installing it. ab688a94-3c17-44fe-afda-2409b615acea