Error code 0x80073d05

Discus and support Error code 0x80073d05 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have had major problems with taptiles. Not loading or loading and freezing. Uninstalled Taptiles and tried to reinstall kept getting error code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Player399117146, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Error code 0x80073d05

Have had major problems with taptiles. Not loading or loading and freezing. Uninstalled Taptiles and tried to reinstall kept getting error code 0x80073d05 I have done the reset but still keep getting this error code and won't install. What is wrong. When
    this game works it is great.

:)

Player399117146, Jun 4, 2014
  2. warsheepo
    warsheepo Guest
    Blu-ray Player Software reinstall error code: 0x80073d05

had to uninstall the blu-ray player, app, but i cant reinstall it anymore.

get now the error code: 0x80073d05

warsheepo, Jun 4, 2014
  3. Tomnorg93
    Tomnorg93 Guest
    Error code 0x80073d05

have had issues restarting games, uninstalled minecraft to attempt reinstall, now cuts out the installation at 99%. Has presented this error code which I cannot find any support for whatsoever.

Tomnorg93, Jun 4, 2014
  4. HoraryCat67 Win User

Can't Install Majong

Me again. I shut my computer down every evening, so I doubt if that will solve the problem. However, I shut down the computer using the shutdown menu in the Charms bar just to be sure,. I now get the error code 0x80073d05.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Error 0x80073d05 on Xbox

6. Qahnaarin Win User

Error code 0x80073D05 on Xbox One X

Hey there !

Sorry to hear that you're unable to get Minecraft to run the way that it's supposed to.

I did see that you have uninstalled and installed it again, but by any chance have you tried the other steps that we have on our support page entitled "My
    Xbox One game won't start or freezes during gameplay
    "?

If you haven't I'd certainly give those steps a shot.

If that doesn't do the trick then I would suggest doing what we call a soft reset of your console.
    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted
    reset and keep my games and apps.

Follow the steps here on
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue

Thanks
    Is that a "live long and prosper" or "I'm not a crook" by Richard Nixon emote?

Yes this trick worked to finally make the game install. A few caveats cropped up, but ultimately my corrupted worlds are no longer corrupted with minor side effects.

Stained glass is all clear (no colors), clock and compass image don't show in crafting, but the recipes do. Single-high grass is glitchy - looks like a green "X". Pretty much everything else seems to be working fairly well. So these must be on Mojangs end
    then.

Thank you for the assist. I wanted to do the reset but was concerned about losing the games on my system as well so I didn't bother. So glad theres a "keep the games" option.
  7. XA JJKILLERs Win User

My Minecraft game was having issues. I reported on mojang bug forum but they invalidated the ticket because they wanted nothing to do with Brokerock (the new name for "Bedrock"). Too many problems cropped up after doing one action: copying my world to save
    my progress as backup. It ultimately corrupted ALL my saved worlds and crashes the game whenever I go into the settings window.

I tried the uninstall/reinstall routine to refresh the game file (as can be done with just about any game/app out there) and now get that error code. Googling that code only brings up a windows resolution to that issue and nothing for the Xbox (One X in
    my situation). This code ONLY comes up when trying to install this game. Everything else loads in without a problem.

I would like to have this game back up and running so my daughter and I can play again. She misses playing Minecraft with me and is starting to feel I'm neglecting her by not wanting to play with her and using this issue as an excuse to get out of it. I
    really hate feeling this way and have been looking for a resolution to this for over a month with no headway. Now I'm forced to post for a resolution.

Many youtubers are posting so many videos of how broken this game is, the most recent one, showing on live feed, the game crashing and refusing to boot up again and how all the saves were corrupted much like mine was. Any attempts to reinstall, reboot or
    recover saved data failed at every turn.

So this code, saying theres an issue with my network or that my device needs to be restarted, is malarkey as there is absolutely no issue with my network and my device was only just turned on some moments before attempting to install the game again. I would
    like to hopefully have a solution to this issue before Christmas so we can play again.
    Have you submited an other explaining the problem to mojang. Do they have anything in the tos on currupted world saves
  8. Qahnaarin Win User

I did submit an order as explained by "their invalidating my ticket" in the first paragraph. They said my one action of copying my world that had so many adverse effects required multiple tickets. There's no reason to have multiple tickets for ONE event
    that causes so many problems. That ONE event is what caused all my problems and effectively required the attention.

Pretty much any game company will only ever say that a backup should've been made in case the one gets accidentally deleted OR happens to become corrupted. Basically, all my saves, not all of the saves were copies of the one world, but multiple different
    worlds totaling around 14 (I only ever kept one copy at a time as I progressed; deleting the extra copy as I progressed) ended up corrupted by this same ONE action.

Their tos covers only ONE corrupted save, deleting from the system and trying to load it back in through a back-up file (in the case of xbox, through the cloud save). I've tried these methods and the game itself remained corrupted by not allowing me to access
    the settings menu, thus preventing me to create a new game or change existing settings from within a world. Only one world - the one I made a copy of - allowed me access. Beyond that, nothing worked. There was a 1x10 chunk hole by my base though bedrock to
    presumably build limit as it cut through the mountain.

The game refused to make any progressive saves (automatic and manual by save and quit). Frequently crashed when I either fell in the 1x10 hole through bedrock - never falling below bedrock, only to bedrock, and whenever I tried to open settings menu. I've
    tried deleting all saves and restoring them from the cloud saves, only to have the same exact problems recurring. My last ditch effort was to try and restore the game itself by uninstalling and reinstalling which is where the final kick to my groin is now
    repeatedly occurring. The game will not install, the progress bar bounces like pingpong game and finally gives me that error code.

Apparently that final code reveals the problem to be on Microsoft's end. Maybe whatever this problem is gets fixed, it just might actually fix the whole game. At the very least it'll hopefully fix the install process and reveal whether the corrupted files
    are rooted through this bug or another bug spawned by mojangs side.

This is called troubleshooting, which seems to be a forgotten practical process to resolving serious issues anymore and clearly something the mojang bug forum refuses to accept. They seem to only want answers and not troubleshooting problems.
Thema:

Error code 0x80073d05

1. Error code 0x80073d05 - Similar Threads - Error code 0x80073d05

2. error code:0x803f8001

in XBoX on Windows
    error code:0x803f8001: Hello, i've recently got a Game Pass and tried to install Sea Of Thieves but ran into a error code:0x803f8001. I have followed every suggested action from...
  3. Error Code 0x8923000E 0x00000000 0x00000206

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x8923000E 0x00000000 0x00000206: Getting an error code when trying to update xbox and the system says "there was a problem with the update" and emits error code 0x8923000E 0x00000000 0x00000206 which xbox seems to apparently...
  4. Xbox one X Fehlercode 80072F8F[Translation-Xbox one X Error Code 80072F8F]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Fehlercode 80072F8F[Translation-Xbox one X Error Code 80072F8F]: Hallo Leute mal ne Frage, Ich hab heute meine One x gekriegt und kann sie jetzt aber nicht verwenden da ich das Erste Systemupdate nicht herunterladen kann, Fehlercode steht oben. Hab schon 2...
  5. What's up with mods shutting down all threads concerning error code 0x87e00013?

in XBoX on Windows
    What's up with mods shutting down all threads concerning error code 0x87e00013?: I've tried to find a fix for error code 0x87e00013 and when searching for it I've found several threads about it on this forum. In not a single one has there been a proper fix or any kind of...
  6. Error code 0x80073D05 on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80073D05 on Xbox One X: My Minecraft game was having issues. I reported on mojang bug forum but they invalidated the ticket because they wanted nothing to do with Brokerock (the new name for "Bedrock"). Too many problems...
  7. Error code 0x80073D05 on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80073D05 on Xbox One X: I got this code after uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft (Brokerock - I mean Bedrock). Mojang bug forum had no idea how to deal with the bug I reported about the game crashing after I made a...
  8. Error code 0x80073d05

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80073d05: have had issues restarting games, uninstalled minecraft to attempt reinstall, now cuts out the installation at 99%. Has presented this error code which I cannot find any support for whatsoever....
  9. Error code 0x80073d05

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80073d05: have had issues restarting games, uninstalled minecraft to attempt reinstall, now cuts out the installation at 99%. Has presented this error code which I cannot find any support for whatsoever....
  10. Blu-ray Player Software reinstall error code: 0x80073d05

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu-ray Player Software reinstall error code: 0x80073d05: had to uninstall the blu-ray player, app, but i cant reinstall it anymore. get now the error code: 0x80073d05 6be1fd5c-6292-4531-9dfd-a13a853d7b00