Error code 0x80073d0d

Discus and support Error code 0x80073d0d in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On PC xbox app when I try and download a game from the game pass I get error code 0x80073d0d and doesnt install at all. Hope anyone can help me solve... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OliverGlover1, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Error code 0x80073d0d

On PC xbox app when I try and download a game from the game pass I get error code 0x80073d0d and doesnt install at all. Hope anyone can help me solve this issue

:)

OliverGlover1, Sep 17, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Error code: 0x80073d0d

3. MateusFontana Win User

Error code: 0x80073d0d

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Before we try any different solutions, please check if your windows is updated to version 21h1, if not update it.

To update your windows follow the instructions below.

Select the Start button and then go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update.

*If there are no updates to be made, or if updating the system does not resolve the issue.

Try the alternative below.

1. Open Settings ---> System

2. In the left column, choose the Storage tab and choose "Change where new content is saved"

3. Change "New apps will be saved to:" to any desired drive (in my case, D drive)

4. Wait 2 minutes and restart your PC.

5. The Microsoft Store has now created the necessary folders for the Xbox app to use.

6. Repeat steps 1 to 3 to change your location back to default if desired.

7. Now you can download your games from the Xbox app to your desired drive/partition

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it's always a pleasure to help, let us know if this solves your problem.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Error code 0x80073d0d

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

I recommend that you read the topic below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

On page 2 in the last comment made by ''bl8demast3r'' he reports that the solution to another error worked for this 0x80073d0d. The solution to this problem can be found on the link below made by one of the community members.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Error code 0x80073d0d

Hello @OliverGlover1!

The first thing I would need you to do is to make sure that your Windows has the latest update: Select check for updates now, and then select Check for updates. Or, select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for Updates. If there is an available update, select Install now.

After that, you will need to update the Microsoft Store: Select the Start button, and then from the apps list, select Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store, select See more > Downloads and updates > Get updates. If an update for Microsoft Store is available, it will start installing automatically.

Then preform the following and try the download again:

Clear the Microsoft Store cache:

1. Press the 'Windows + r' keys and type 'wsreset.exe' (without the quotes)
    2. An command prompt window opens and then closes after approximately 10 seconds.
    3. The Microsoft Store then opens automatically.

To reset it:

1. Open the settings by pressing the Windows + i keys
    2. Go to Apps> Applications and features.
    3. Select the Microsoft Store application and then click Advanced Options.
    4. Click the Reset button.
    5. Confirm the reset by clicking on Reset again.

However, if you are trying to install the games from the Xbox app, then please attempt the following solutions and try the download again

Reset the Xbox app: You can Reset the Xbox app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps & features.
    4. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.
    6. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Sign in to the Xbox app and check if the same issue occurs.
    Reinstall the Xbox App:

Here are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

5. Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

Please give it a try and let us know how it goes!

I hope that this helps you out!
  6. xDarkStar73x Win User

Error code when installing sea of thieves not listed anywhere

Thema:

Error code 0x80073d0d

1. Error code 0x80073d0d - Similar Threads - Error code 0x80073d0d

2. Error code after factory reset what does it mean?

in XboX Insiders
    Error code after factory reset what does it mean?: Code 0x801901F4 anybody knows what this means I just factory reset my box to fix another issue and I am met again with another error submitted by /u/TheCubanMissle2 [link] [comments]
  3. Error code: 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073d0d: I have two games installed on my game pass, sea of thieves, and age of empires 3. I downloaded these games about 3 months ago, recently I try to download any other game on the game pass and I get...
  4. 0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help: 0x80073d0d 0x80070424 0x00000001 error code while starting game install using via Game Pass Ultimate in Xbox app and MS Store. Now playing the Dragon Age series, but want to play with other games...
  5. Can't Install Any game on Via Xbox Game pass Pc. Error Code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Install Any game on Via Xbox Game pass Pc. Error Code 0x80073d0d: I was trying to install some game on my pc from Xbox Game pass but it showed error 0x80073d0d and I tried another game showed same error and for every other game i tried showed game error.Please...
  6. Unable to install games anymore (Error Code 0x80073d0d)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install games anymore (Error Code 0x80073d0d): I've joined the xbox game pass ultimate and used the xbox app on pc to download some games and play. Everything was working perfectly, as I played Control, human fall flat and other games. I have...
  7. Error code 0x80073d0d Cant install games on D Drive for game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80073d0d Cant install games on D Drive for game pass for PC: I am unable to install any games from the game pass app for PC on my D drive. If i change the install location to the C drive it installs no problem but this is where windows is installed and i...
  8. Error code: 0x80073d0d

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x80073d0d: I've tried just about everything here. Trying to download Sea of Thieves and No Man's Sky via game pass on PC. I've restarted my computer, uninstalled xbox, uninstalled the microsoft store,...
  9. MS Flight sim download fail error code 0x80073D0D

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Flight sim download fail error code 0x80073D0D: I am having problems with downloading the Flight Sim from the windows store. I have had it installed and had to uninstall once due to corruption. On reinstalling the first time I managed to clear...
  10. Error Code 0x80073d0d. How can i fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80073d0d. How can i fix this?: [img] How can I fix this problem? I already restarted the PC but it doesn't fix the problem. c7b05ae8-d33a-4f1a-ac73-e2bdbeb0ae9f