Error code: 0x803f800e when trying to install a game from the Xbox (Beta) PC App

Discus and support Error code: 0x803f800e when trying to install a game from the Xbox (Beta) PC App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to install a game, say Halo Wars, for example, it will start to initialize the download, then present me with an error and not install,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vltrykin, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Vltrykin
    Vltrykin Guest

Error code: 0x803f800e when trying to install a game from the Xbox (Beta) PC App

When I try to install a game, say Halo Wars, for example, it will start to initialize the download, then present me with an error and not install, giving me the details of Error code: 0x803f800e

:)

Vltrykin, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Oscar LeonardoPalomi Win User

Hi brad, i have a 1903 windows version and i have the same problem.

I want download halo wars (PC) and i have the same error with this forum

help me please.

Thank you.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Vltrykin,

Thanks for coming to the forums. There are a few known issues with the beta with downloading certain items. As it is its a beta, so there will be issues. Make sure PC is up to date and OS 1903 or higher.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Cant installXBOX Game Pass for PC error code 0x800706BE

Hello aloi6.,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to purchase Xbox Game Pass for PC, and you are getting
    this error code
    when you do that? Are you getting this error code when you try to download the Xbox (beta) App? Does this error code appear when you try to install a game from the Xbox Game Pass for PC? The article we provided has some information about
    this particular error code. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Unable to install Xbox bet app for PC

Are you getting any specific error message when you try to install the Xbox Beta app for PC?
  6. FreakRoach Win User

It can not be installed

I assume you are trying to remote install a game from your Xbox app on PC. Usually when it fails to install it will show you an error below the install button.

Can you open Store app on your PC and search for the game there and try to install from there? Also, try restarting your PC.
Thema:

1. Error code: 0x803f800e when trying to install a game from the Xbox (Beta) PC App - Similar Threads - Error code 0x803f800e

2. Can't play, update or uninstall a game ERROR CODE: 0x80070032

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play, update or uninstall a game ERROR CODE: 0x80070032: I am unable to play, update or even uninstall Forza Horizon 5 on the xbox PC app. ERROR CODE: 0x80070032 I have dealt with a very similar issue with Halo Infinite about a week ago and was forced...
  3. Fm22 in-game editor error code 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fm22 in-game editor error code 1: I have been playing football manager 22 via the game pass for PC. If I try on the homepage to click more - > downloads - > in game editor i get the error code 1. Could you please rectify this? I...
  4. Error occuring while I play most of my games - LiveKernelEvent , Code:141

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error occuring while I play most of my games - LiveKernelEvent , Code:141: Hello there, First of all, I want to let you know that I come here because I've tried all the solutions that I could. From updates, clean installing drivers, formating, and much more. I even...
  5. Unable to Pre-Install Halo Infinite (Campaign) with Game Pass - error code 0x80070424

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Pre-Install Halo Infinite (Campaign) with Game Pass - error code 0x80070424: I'm currently trying to Pre-install the Halo Infinite campaign from the Xbox app onto my Windows 10 PC, which is available to Game Pass subscribers. After selecting "PRE-INSTALL Included with GAME...
  6. Error code 0x87e1001f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e1001f: I keep getting this error code saying my external hard drive has been unplugged which is not true. Been doing this now for 24 hours first with Vikings wolves of midgard and now with van helsing 2....
  7. error code 0x803f800e

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 0x803f800e: I have never got the gamepass but it will not let me play anything unless I "renew xbox gamepass". How do I fix this 6379f057-f12d-4e4b-b645-f32456a91a91
  8. It gives me error code 0x803F800E every time

in XBoX Accessibility
    It gives me error code 0x803F800E every time: I cant download forza. It gives me error code 0x803F800E every time last night I played it already then next day error comes up here are my steps did : Customer is having an issue with a...
  9. Game Pass Licensing Issue Error Code: 0x803f800e

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Licensing Issue Error Code: 0x803f800e: I tried a Game Pass 14 day trial. Before the trial was over, I canceled my subscription on 7/4/18. Today, 7/5/18, I tried to play Gears of War Ultimate and received error code 0x803f800e, which...
  10. Error code 0x803f800e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f800e: Trying to play sea of thieves after update. Says game pass may need renewed . But it's already renewed. Try to renew game pass just incase and message says something is wrong on our end....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 0x803f800e xbox game pass pc beta

2. fix error 0x803f800e downloading from xbox beta app