Error code 0x803f900a

Discus and support Error code 0x803f900a in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm currently getting this error code (asking me to check my xbox live and gamepass subscriptions for currency) when trying to play Gears 5.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NoLmtSoldier, May 23, 2020.

1. NoLmtSoldier
    NoLmtSoldier Guest

Error code 0x803f900a

Hi all,

I'm currently getting this error code (asking me to check my xbox live and gamepass subscriptions for currency) when trying to play Gears 5.

My gamepass is set for recurring billing. The next cycle starts today and it has already charged my paypal.

I have tried all the troubleshooting methods (hard reset, removing/re-adding profile, checking and confirming currency of subscription) included in the limited posts on this subject, except for uninstalling and reinstalling the game. It will be my last
    resort as I'd rather not spend the hours doing this if it won't actually fix the problem.

This is the only xbox one game I have, so I can't test if other xbox one games will launch.

*If this error code is related to the current ongoing Xbox Live issues as of 05/22/2020, then please let me know how to proceed and this post can be locked*

Thank you.

:)

NoLmtSoldier, May 23, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User

Error 0x803f900a i can't play

3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Game pass issues

4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a

5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Game pass games not loading!

6. NeoDan123 Win User

Error code ox803f900a

Have a look with the troubleshooting steps in the link provided.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x803F900A
Thema:

Error code 0x803f900a

1. Error code 0x803f900a - Similar Threads - Error code 0x803f900a

2. 0x803f8001 error code

in XBoX on Windows
    0x803f8001 error code: yesterday i wanted to play dead by daylight but instead of launching the application the normal way i receive this message and i haven't been able to play the game ever after. My sub is active and...
  3. Error code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code problem: My xbox one takes time to load and shows an error code . It doesn't show anything , its only blank and wont let me enter any application. it started few minutes after I updated it....
  4. Xbox One - error code 0x803f900a when trying to start Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - error code 0x803f900a when trying to start Forza Horizon 4.: Hi, for the last eleven hours I have been trying to launch Forza Horizon 4 from my Xbox One and continually get the error message 0x803f900a asking me to check my Xbox Live and Game pass subs for...
  5. Error code 0x803f900a, sign in or renew the subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f900a, sign in or renew the subscription: I recently bought the Ultimate Game Pass that includes both the Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. Now I have an error code that says that I need to make sure that my subscription service is up to date...
  6. Xbox One Gold Error code 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Gold Error code 0x803f900a: We had been using our xbox one with the free Live membership which came with the device. We downloaded several games with it. When it expired, we purchased a Gold subscription. Since then, we have...
  7. Error code 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f900a: I bought my xbox one and it came with Forza. After a month, my xbox game pass has expired and i'm no longer able to play forza, even if I've never played online and i own the game. I get the error...
  8. Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a: Split from this thread. All my live games get this error....was fine yesterday 57ad60b9-0420-4ac3-9a24-eb3bd8513c67
  9. 0x803f900a error code (and what we did to fix it)

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x803f900a error code (and what we did to fix it): Tried getting into Halo 5 Guardians, and i received error code 0x803f900a which in a nutshell asked me to sign in with the xbox live account used to purchase the game. I purchased this game as a...
  10. Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a - Sign in or renew subscription error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a - Sign in or renew subscription error: It keeps saying it looks like You're not signed in as the subscription holder for this game. Sign into xbox live or renew subscription. My xbox live doesn't expire until August 2017 and I'm also...