Error code 0x80820014 Series X expandable storage

Discus and support Error code 0x80820014 Series X expandable storage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The XBox recognizes the storage and I am in the process of downloading things on to there however when launching a title (one completely... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marine Dawg, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Marine Dawg
    Marine Dawg Guest

The XBox recognizes the storage and I am in the process of downloading things on to there however when launching a title (one completely downloaded/installed and another in the "Ready to start" status) - neither will launch as I get prompted to "Reinsert
    your storage expansion card - Wee see the card, but the connection is too weak to use. If this keeps happening, contact support at suppot.xbox.com." Well...here I am. I have removed the storage card, reinserted as firm as one can do so, turned off the system
    for 30 seconds, restarted... to no avail. Either this storage card is faulty or the port/connection must be.

:)

Marine Dawg, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Erich
    Erich New Member
    Hi. I just removed the drive and reinserted it while the Xbox was on and it worked for me after the error.

Erich, Jan 24, 2021
  3. JosephG7 Win User
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Xbox series X Expanded storage

We will have to wait and 1tb game never seen one
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Can't wait for the release! Already have a 2tb attached to my Xbox One X.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Any official news on what the specs for the console would be here, in these Xbox News Wire articles. Outside of that, anything else would just be unknown until official information has been released. I'd take a gander at all of these if you haven't already.
    They'd pretty much answer all of your questions.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/03/16/xbox-series-x-tech/

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/03/16/xbox-series-x-glossary/

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/02/24/what-you-can-expect-next-generation-gaming/
  7. Whitey Black Win User

the biggest game whit all download is quantum break 180 gb you can use you're 8tb disk in the new x only the new game can go on external drive to run
Thema:

1. Error code 0x80820014 Series X expandable storage - Similar Threads - Error code 0x80820014

2. error while redeeming codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    error while redeeming codes: when i try to redeem code for gamepass subscription i get" Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit...
  3. Xbox live unable to sign in. error code 8015190A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live unable to sign in. error code 8015190A: Xbox live keeps saying disconnected. Ive tried the network settings:- test xbox live connection, which say its all connected. Ive deleted and reset the xbox!!!! Tried to download my profile,...
  4. Xbox One error codes 0x87dd001e and 0x803f900a, can't play offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One error codes 0x87dd001e and 0x803f900a, can't play offline: Okay so first I want to confirm, can games through Game Pass be played offline? A guy I talk with at Microsoft support said it wasn't possible, although I'm sure it is as I used to be able to play...
  5. error code 80151904

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 80151904: I got a old 360 i try to sign in on it but i get disconnected from Xbox live every time i try to download my account 2e69b541-5b08-4d4e-a72a-4cac1f53c4ef
  6. Elite Dangerous - Scarlet Krait Error Code (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Dangerous - Scarlet Krait Error Code (Alpha Skip-Ahead): Out of all my friends that I play with, I constantly get disconnected from the servers with Error Code: Scarlet Krait. Anyone else having the same issue? submitted by /u/gencjbuchko [link]...
  7. Error redeeming code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error redeeming code: I purchased 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate and recieved the code via eDelivery. When I attempted to redeem it, it told me an error occured and to try again later. So I did. The code now says its...
  8. Unable to download my profile on xbox 360 (Error code : 8015190A)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download my profile on xbox 360 (Error code : 8015190A): Hi I am very new to Xbox platform, had xbox 360 S, I was earlier using win phone lumia 520 so got to know i already have xbox profile hence i tried to download it onto my xbox 360 s and initially...
  9. Error Code 8015006

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 8015006: Hello, I recently bought a Xbox 360 and setup a new account on it, when I bought a game off the marketplace and started to play it, it immediately disconnected me from xbox live and refused to let...
  10. Cannot download Xbox 360 profile after changing the gamertag. Error code 80151006

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot download Xbox 360 profile after changing the gamertag. Error code 80151006: I created a new Microsoft account and thus an auto-generated gamertag was created as well. I downloaded the Xbox profile on both my Xbox One and Xbox 360. Since I wanted to change the gamertag to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 0x80820014 expansion card xbox

2. 0x80820014

3. 0x80820014 xbox