error code 0xd05e0118 on PC Xbox app

Discus and support error code 0xd05e0118 on PC Xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm getting error code 0xd05e0118 on the PC Xbox app when trying to install a game. Does anyone know why? e35fee54-66fc-4d7b-a960-2840bf593967 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Richard_1234567891011, May 22, 2022.

1. error code 0xd05e0118 on PC Xbox app

I'm getting error code 0xd05e0118 on the PC Xbox app when trying to install a game. Does anyone know why?

:)

Richard_1234567891011, May 22, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Richard_1234567891011. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Do you have this error on all games or just a specific game?

Are you running Windows 10 or 11?

Also, did you try any troubleshooting already?

Please answer these questions so I can better assist you with this.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Error 0xd05e0118.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Paul

Please try this:
    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

If everything's up to date now, do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command:

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" (without the "")

Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.
  4. FrankCrisafi Win User

Error code 0x87DD0003 - when trying to log in to any XBOX Live services on PC

I am having the same error code on my PC Cant sign into the xbox companion app
  5. Georges C. Win User

I keep getting the error code 0xd05e0118 when trying to install skyrim on the pc xbox app

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Whencheese. have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and

make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

After this, if not work, try tro follo the treads bellow.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. robertlachapelle1 Win User

game pass BETA (game installing and then failing)

Error Code was 0x80073d13 and there is no way to ask for support with the pc app.
Thema:

1. error code 0xd05e0118 on PC Xbox app - Similar Threads - error code 0xd05e0118

2. How to fix error code 0x87E10BD0 ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix error code 0x87E10BD0 ???: I have spent literally all night trying to solve this problem, I have tried everything and the problem continues!, I contacted approximately 6 people from the Support, and apparently none of them...
  3. Xbox one s error code e101, how can I fix this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s error code e101, how can I fix this problem: Hey, I can't play my Xbox one s after an update because of an error code (e101). I've research about the issue and tried offline updating but it always stops at 60%. Please help submitted by...
  4. Sky Broadband, Gaming Error Codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sky Broadband, Gaming Error Codes: Hi, I have been with Sky Broadband for many years now and have experienced little to no problems. In the last few weeks I have been unable to play 2 games entirely, these are Destiny 2 and Roblox....
  5. Error code when I attempt to move a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code when I attempt to move a game.: I was trying to move a game that I downloaded from the game pass, from my C: Drive to my HDD. When I tried to move it through settings, I instead got an error code (0x80073d13) So, I tried again,...
  6. Error Code 0x8007042b when launching stardew valley on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x8007042b when launching stardew valley on pc: i've tried all the tips I found online but nothing is working. I dont know what else I can do. any ideas? 476cffda-6cbd-4b1d-b2bf-2bb55a2dbb4f
  7. Error code 0x8007042b when starting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x8007042b when starting game: Every time i try and launch forza, it says i need a 1,3mb update, after i click in download it opens my xbox pc application amd then gives error code 0x8007042b. I already tried new gpu drivers...
  8. I cannot install Minecraft that I just purchased. Error Code: 0x80242020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install Minecraft that I just purchased. Error Code: 0x80242020: It just will not install. I tried restarting PC, all the apps. Nothing works. [img] d8fc0403-4e90-4005-b663-99136db119d8
  9. Error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x8027025a: I’ve had this error code for 24 hours now whenever I’ve tried to play BFV, Sims 4, Netflix occasionally and RDR2. I’ve power cycled the Xbox, soft reset the Xbox and didn’t keep previous settings...
  10. error code 0x80070424

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x80070424: cant download game cause error code 0x80070424 also i have tried what it said to do on the fourm c7f7b5ae-8e77-4811-8adf-66d4f4c621b7