(error code: 10) On the Xbox App for mobile

Discus and support (error code: 10) On the Xbox App for mobile in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Yesterday I tried to create a party on the Xbox App for mobile, but was met with "Something went wrong. Try again later. (error code: 10)" every time I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Killtro22, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Killtro22
    Killtro22 Guest

Yesterday I tried to create a party on the Xbox App for mobile, but was met with "Something went wrong. Try again later. (error code: 10)" every time I attempted to create a party. I looked all over the internet, and could not find any answers. Does anyone
    know how to solve this?

Update: I disabled and then inabled the apps permissions, and now when I make a party, it will sometimes crash. It is still getting the same error message though. This is get quite annoying.

:)

Killtro22, Feb 4, 2020
  2. LonestarROB1 Win User

Error Code when trying to log in

Different code but same problem. Can log into Xbox.com fine but can't log into Xbox One, Windows 10 Xbox app, or the Mobile app. Keeps asking for password over and over and over...

Error code 0x80048820
  3. Burnz316 Win User

When you press the "login" button, the app gives an error.

You can see the error code down the bottom.

And you can see that this is the Xbox mobile app (plus we are in the xbox mobile forum)
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello VinceCuellar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    VinceCuellar!
  5. kylestepthefukup Win User

I've had the same problem for about a week or two. finally got it to work, update the app in the apple store or google play.
    for whatever reason, it wasnt queued in my auto updates, so I searched for it directly under the name xbox. after updating, everything was working again:)
  6. KobeFan24 Win User

I have the same issue, if anyone has a solution please share
Thema:

1. (error code: 10) On the Xbox App for mobile - Similar Threads - error code App

2. free apps on windows 8.1 will not install error code: 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    free apps on windows 8.1 will not install error code: 0x80070005: free apps on windows 8.1 will not install error code: 0x80070005 why 8e3a3250-59eb-479c-83c2-81cc88fbe655
  3. Xbox accessories app crashes as soon as clicked. No error code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox accessories app crashes as soon as clicked. No error code.: So, just the other day I purchased an Xbox one elite Series one controller. Each time I press on the Xbox accessories app, not even two seconds later it sends me right back to my home screen. I...
  4. Error code 0x87e10bca on my xbox one when opening apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e10bca on my xbox one when opening apps: Error code 0x87e10bca on my xbox one when opening apps. I've already done a power cycle, a factory reset and persistent storage and clear it three times and nothing solved the problem. Could some...
  5. error code 0x80070070 trying to update Windows Store App

in XboX Insiders
    error code 0x80070070 trying to update Windows Store App: Last 2 insider releases have an error for me while trying to update the Windows Store app. Gets about halfway through the download and says I need space on my internal drive, but I have 158 GB...
  6. Error 10 code for Xbox app on my kindle fire tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 10 code for Xbox app on my kindle fire tablet: Party chat wont work on my tablet comes up with error 10 code can join partys or start them on the xbox app on my tablet 99abe1cd-d08a-4806-ae1b-cb74d0e9f75f
  7. (error code: 10) On the Xbox App on mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    (error code: 10) On the Xbox App on mobile: Yesterday I tried to create a party on the Xbox App for mobile, but was met with "Something went wrong. Try again later. (error code: 10)" every time I attempted to create a party. I looked all...
  8. cant install xbox apps error code 0x80073cf9

in XboX Insiders
    cant install xbox apps error code 0x80073cf9: Getting error code on certain apps, ie...twitch, youtube, youtube tv...app tries to update and stops installation. I have uninstalled and tried to reinstall the apps but still getting the same...
  9. Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code: I've been struggling to access my Disney+ account from the Xbox One app. I was able to access my Disney+ account from other devices with no issue. Contacted Disney and they attempted to help and...
  10. Disney+ App Error Code 39

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ App Error Code 39: Has anyone else been able to launch any of the videos under the Disney+ App? I can log in and see all the videos but once I click to play any of them i am greeted with "Error Code 39." I have hard...