Error code, 101,105,106...

Discus and support Error code, 101,105,106... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im honestly very frustrated at this point, my 11yr old son spent most of his summer mowing lawns and doing odd jobs to earn enough money to buy a used... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MintFlea3071389, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Error code, 101,105,106...

Im honestly very frustrated at this point, my 11yr old son spent most of his summer mowing lawns and doing odd jobs to earn enough money to buy a used Xbox.

He was very proud of himself and found a decently priced used one in our area.

It worked good for about 2 and 1/2 weeks and then it started making popping noises and went to green screen of death.

I've tried every troubleshooting thing that I could figure but nothing is working.

:)

MintFlea3071389, Oct 1, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Try a complete factory reset as last resort. If that doesn't work check for a shop in your area that can repair it.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    MintFlea3071389

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. Sorry to hear that you're getting so many error codes and having trouble with your Xbox One console. If you're receiving errors in relation to your system (usually begins with an "E"),
    then you'll want to troubleshoot using our Xbox One Startup Error Solution.
    Any other type of error codes can be looked up using our
    Error & Status Code Searchfor troubleshooting steps.

Additionally, if your profile or console are enrolled in our Preview Program for Xbox Insiders, the troubleshooting may not work as intended. If you are an Xbox Insider, we recommend reaching out on the
    Xbox Insiders Reddit pagefor further help.

You can also report this problem using the Xbox Insider Hub app on your console or from PC (even if not an Xbox Insider) so we can investigate it further:

1. On your console, install the Xbox Insider Hubapp (if you don’t already have it).
    2. Hold down the Xbox
      button on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software, hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.

I hope that this helps you out!
  5. xXxMsDawnxXx Win User

Error Code when trying to log in

this is happening to me also, but my error code is 0x80a4001b

But when I put the code in to the error code search it says there's no error code like that.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Security proof

I forgot to add this link, the error codes are given for a reason, you may find it handy if you get error codes although not every error code gives a possible solution.

-

support.xbox.com/error-code-lookup
Thema:

1. Error code, 101,105,106... - Similar Threads - Error code 101

2. Factory reset Error Code 0x8B0500B6

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset Error Code 0x8B0500B6: how do I fix error code 0x8B0500B6 when I'm starting up my Xbox from a factory reset. 51499182-0c87-43e3-9c8d-9fc444db5e13
  3. Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial: I renewed my subscription to EA Access on September 8th, 2019, hoping to play a few hours of the NHL 20 trial. After completing the trial download, I attempted to launch the game through the EA...
  4. ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes: so gears of war 5 has a promotion with rockstar energy drinks where you can get weapon skins and supply drops and free xbox live and game pass trials. ive done all the steps necessary but when i...
  5. Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a: Hi I get this issue everytime I try to open Borderlands 3, I've tried every troubleshoot option and no dice. I've read quite a few places that many many people are having the same issue and no one...
  6. Error code 101: Let us know

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 101: Let us know: Hello! Is anybody there? I get error code 101 when I try to log on to my Xbox Live account for Solitaire Collection. Uninstall/re-install doesn't work; clearing cache and resetting doesn't work;...
  7. code d'erreur 101 d'indiqué, code inexistant selon microsoft. Comment réparer ? [error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code d'erreur 101 d'indiqué, code inexistant selon microsoft. Comment réparer ? [error code...: Je ne peux pas jouer en ligne avec Microsoft solitaire collection, j'ai un code d'erreur 101 d'indiqué et je ne trouve aucune correspondance ce code, donc aucune solution proposée pour débloquer...
  8. Problems - Error Code 101-107-1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems - Error Code 101-107-1: Help! Microsoft Mahjong won't load and keeps giving me this error code. Checking on the suggested site, there is nothing about how to fix this. Anyone have any ideas?!...
  9. Error code 101-107-1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 101-107-1: When running Mahjong I get the following error: 101-107-1. What does this mean and how do I fix it? eb9856be-ced0-4057-af3e-676c432db15d
  10. 101 107 error code windows 10 along with message that we are having problems downloading ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    101 107 error code windows 10 along with message that we are having problems downloading ...: I keep getting this message so I cannot get any more games to load a55c560a-72d5-4e15-81e7-0609a3a55f76